Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak NaikYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, Pimples or acnes are coming on my face from the past 3 or 4 years. It is still continuing but it is not intense as before but now what's the problem with me is that my face is rough and uneven (like tarred road as my friends says) is there any possible treatment to reduce the unevenness on my face, if yes how much will it cost?
I'm 25 years old. My skin tone is fair but my face looks black. I also have black spots on my face because of pimples. I want to get rid of black spots and get the face fairer in color. Please suggest.
One of my friend want to do whole body whitening surgery, anyone suggest which clinic will good and what is the cost in india. And how much risk is there. His skin color is between Brown and black.
Hi I'm a male I have see n rich people or good looking mens or boys or women or girls going to McDonald's, subway, star bucks, and all type of hotels and restaurants or cafe or food restaurant and bars they eat all food from der thts y they look fair and healthy they get burgers, and other desserts from der is tht reason der r healthy, fairer and good looking bcoz of eating rich and high quality food from hotels, restaurants, cafe and other type of rich places so they r fit, healthy and good looking fairer skin is tht the reason or how they r good looking fairer and fit and healthy wat they do to be fit, healthy and keep their skin healthy and glowing and fairer how they take care of their skin how they keep their skin healthy and glowing and clear and clean and fresh and fairer please tel me so I can follow their routine too please tel me plz.
I was taking medicine for acne which turned my skin into dark, what can I do to be fair as before, naturally.
Which food is effective to Remove tan from Face. Nd which typ of remedies should b usd. Whch one is surely effective.
I have a black spot on my face since last 3 months. And I used so many antiseptic but no results I got. Please suggest me to get rid of it.
When I go to the toilet. I get a burning sensation during and for a short time afterwards in my anus. It is very painful. please suggest me any tablet to cure it.
I have anal fissure I has operated 4 months back internal sphincter cut but I want to repair it back my anal internal sphincter I want to joint is possible to make surgery to joint anal internal sphincter back.
Dear doctor, How should I choose a good sun screen for me? Can yu pls suggest me a gud sun screen products?
Skin of my face is getting dull. It's looking like a overage face plzzzz give me a natural suggestions.
I have a skin problem from last 4-5 month. I want a treat ment from you. Can you help me to solve my problem.
2 saal pehle mere skin color bhut fair tha ab 2 saal se skin me na glow hai na color saaf please suggest some medicines or methods for skin fairer and glower?
I am really worried about my skin around my vaginal area it's too dark infact it got spread almost as panties and itchy too. I really wanted to know that is that possible that it's colour can be back to original I really need your help please show me some proper guidance and im very much shy and ashamed to discuss this to anyone pls pls show me the quick recovery if possible.
My skin was becoming and tried all the fairness creams and face wash but no effect so please give me tip to became fair.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.