Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DamleYour feedback matters!
I frequently drink water and do urine can it be the symptoms of diabetes and should I do to avoid diabetes if so.
My TSH result is 31.09 MIu/ml. Is it Hypothyroidism or Hyperthyroidism? What is the normal range for a woman above 40 yrs.
Sir tell me diabetes treatment I am suffering from last 40 years so pain in full body pain in leg back pain always suffering from pain.
I am 66 Years old person anddiabetichaving good health having exercise for 3 hours daily in the morning (e. G. Walking Gymnastic, Yoga, Mudra, Asan, Weight lifting) even then blood sugar is near about 200 advise how to control.
I am 21 year old male. I am having hair fall from 2 years ago. Nothing worked for me. I took treatment in so many clinics and doctors. But no results. I am having severe hair fall. At last I tested thyroid. And the results are T3 =112, T4 = 8.3, TSH = 11.07. Is it causing my severe hair fall?
I am 28 years old female and hav suffering from hypo thyroid for last 3 years. Am using eltroxin 100. Still how many days I wants used.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism .i am 22 years old women. Im watch the on tv about divya kit by maishji. It cure diseases permanently with ayurved medicine. Can I buy this product to cure my hypothyroidism permanently. please suggest me. I saw some negative reviews.
I have a thyroid of tsh 5.27 uiu/ml level, and taking Thyronorm 50. From last 10 days feeling very less energy and demotivated. No energy after work and I am married so sex life is not working as well due to less energy. Feel very sleepy after dinner so kindly let me know the remedies. Not feeling energetic at all.
Diabetic hand syndrome or finger joint pain in diabetic patients:
Finger joint pain in diabetic patients is also known as diabetic hand syndrome people suffering with type 1 diabetes are at risk of developing osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is the condition where your bone density decreases day by day making you stoop, abnormal body posture, bone pain and risk of fracture even with minor injury. You can prevent this by taking proper healthy food rich in calcium and vitamin d, doing weight bearing exercise and walking to strengthen the bones and joints.
Obesity and damage to the blood vessels and nerves due to abnormal blood sugar causes bones and joint disorder in diabetic patients.
Diabetic arthropathy or charcot joint is the common joint disorder caused to nerve damage in diabetic patients.
Signs and symptoms of diabetic arthropathy are:
- Swelling around the finger jointsyour joints may lose its normal shapeloss of sensation around the affected jointsabnormal sensation like tingling or pricking sensationunable to bear weight
- Timely diagnosis and intervention can definitely prevent further progression.
- Diabetic hand syndrome is a condition in which the skin over the hands become waxy and thick. It also causes the restriction in the joint movements of the hand. This is usually seen in persons with very long standing and untreated diabetes. It is uncommon among general population and exact cause is also not known yet.
- Physiotherapy will definitely improve the condition and prevent further progression.
- Osteoarthritis - individual suffering with type 2 diabetes and obesity are more prone to osteoarthritis. In this the cartilage inside the joint between the bones is degenerated.
Signs and symptoms are:
- Pain in the affected jointslimited joint movements or stiffnessreduced flexibilityswellingweight loss, exercise, proper medication, physiotherapy, oil massage and vasti will improve the condition.
- Frozen shoulder
- Majority of people suffering with diabetes have high chance of getting frozen shoulder.
- Signs and symptoms
- Pain and tenderness over the shoulder regionunable to lift the hand over headdecreased range of shoulder movements.
Physiotherapy plays a very important role in management of frozen shoulder. In ayurvedic rasna saptaka kashayam and trayodashanga guggulu are very effective. External treatments like patra pinda sveda, kukkutanda sveda will drastically reduce the pain.
Forestier disease - It is commonly known as dish - diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis. Usually spine is mostly affected. There will be hardening and thickening of tendons and ligaments around the joints along with extra growth of bone.
Symptoms are pain and restricted movement. Advanced stage may require surgical intervention.
Dupuytren deformity - It is a condition characterised by pain, contracture of fingers and you will be unable to straighten the affected fingers. It is caused due to thickening of tendons, ligaments and other connective tissues in the palm. It is usually seen in persons with diabetes for very long period.
External treatments like abhyanga, sevda along with physiotherapy will reduce the symptoms.