Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. D H GulabaniYour feedback matters!
Sir, mujhe kuchh padhne ya jyada baat karne par forehead ke beech m pain hota h or headache bhi hone lagta h. Mai jab computer ya books se study karta hu to headache hone lagta hai or gastric banna suru ho jati h. M mind ka koi bhi kaam karta hu to stress feel hone lagta hai. Mind m thinking or tension bani rahti h. Negative thinking bahut rahti h. Kisi bhi kam m mann nahi lagta. Mne ayurvedic treatment karwaya jisse mujhe fayada hua lekin puri tarah se abhi thik nahi hu. Please consult me about this problem. I have this problem since 2 years.
I have pain on my neck from last 1 week. I am a smoker. And I want to leave my smoking habit. Please give me a right suggestion.
I was feeling so depressed. I was not interested in doing any thing. I need to be active please help me.
I'm in a relation. Even then I tend to get infatuated by other girls. I can hold myself back, but for the moment I remain totally lost. I myself have no idea as to why I am doing such things. At the end I always end up hurting the people I love. And simultaneously have no answer for the one I am infatuated by. I really feel ashamed of myself. As I believe that I have no intentions to hurt anyone and neither do I want to fall into any kind of trouble. Unfortunately I always end up doing the opposite. Recently I have hurt my best friend. And I am sure I can't explain the proper reason to her, ever. Please help. In a dire state.
Please suggest me I am spoiling my life by taking medicines in ten to fifteen pills daily without reason. I am mentally disturbed and frustrated.
I am ignorant. I don't know how to gain knowledge. Whatever I read, I forget in few days. I also feel less self esteem.
I am 19 (female, I used to sleep at least 8-9 hours but morning I feel tired n sleepy as if I have never slept before. Till evening same tiredness remains. And after 5-6pm I feel energetic I can't even concentrate on ma studies also. How to get rid of this problem.
Hi sir, I get habitual to masturbate everyday. I want to get stop, sir now a days I also loss my weight and getting pain in whole body and also lazyness whole day. I cant concentrate on my mind. please help me.
This is the first time I have been in a long distance relation, I get aggressive at times but controllable, is it because of sex?
Depression can be caused because of many reasons. However, it can get worse or be triggered due to nutritional deficiency. However nutritional deficiencies and depression act in a vicious cycle. Depressed people often receive less or improper food which leads to malnutrition which again aggravate depression. Thus, both conditions should be treated simultaneously. Read further to know how:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: An Omega-3 unsaturated fat deficiency can cause depression. That shows exactly how much fish, salmon, halibut or flaxseeds and walnuts we have to expend to be at an ideal level. These basic minerals lessen aggravation and take up a basic part in our mental health, particularly memory and disposition.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D deficiency is a noteworthy problem that specialists and general physicians perceive to be dangerous. This lack has been connected to depression, dementia and mental imbalance. The majority of our Vitamin D levels drop off during the fall and winter months, since daylight is the best source of vitamin D.
- Magnesium: Odds are great that you are magnesium inadequate since a lot of people are. Sugar, phosphoric acid, perpetual anxiety, anti-infection agents and diuretics contain magnesium. Magnesium is infrequently alluded to as the anxiety counteracting agent.
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins like vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 have some great medical advantages, including decreased heart diseases and healthy skin and nails. Again, a vitamin B deficiency may affect your emotional wellness. Every one in four depressed or stressed woman suffers from vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folate: Individuals with a low folate level have just a seven percent reaction to treatment with antidepressants. Those with high folate levels have a reaction of 44 percent. That is the reason a lot of specialists are currently endorsing a folate called Deplin to treat dejection.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein that help your mind work efficiently. An amino acid deficiency may make you feel slow, foggy, unfocused, and discouraged. Great sources of amino acids include meat, eggs, beans, seeds, and nuts.
- Iron: Iron deficiency is truly common in women. Around 20 percent of the women and 50 percent of pregnant women are iron deficient. Just 3 percent of men are iron deficient. The most widely recognized type of side effect is the decreasing number of red platelets brought on by the lack of iron. The side effects include weakness, concentration issues and a foggy mind.
- Zinc: Zinc is used by more proteins (a person has more than 300) than some other minerals. It is important to most of the body’s systems. It also helps our stomach to determine what food items or nutrients to keep and what to dispose off.
Therefore, it is very important for a person to consume the right amount of nutrients that a human needs. Their deficiency not only causes depression, but also many other diseases and illnesses. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.