Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. D H GulabaniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 42 year old man and I have drinking problem since last 7 months. What should i do to quit please help me.
Sir i am drinking wine from last 35 year 360 ml daily. I want stop drinking please tell me how can I stop drinking.
Did you know that almost all of your nerves converge in your feet and that your foot is the most sensitive part of the human body? Did you also know that if there are any complications to your body, then the feet can show the symptoms indirectly? Science has time and again proved this and it is high time that you give the adequate care for your feet.
This is nowhere explained better than in ancient Ayurveda, where it emphasises the importance of foot massage and the need to strengthen the nerves. Ayurveda has a long traditional foot massage therapy called as “Padabhyanga” which can be traced back to more than 5000 years. The foot massage with essential oils would improve blood and lymphatic circulation, nourishes the skin, and calms the restless mind.
Foot massaging can relax the muscles of the feet and legs, it can also help in relieving stress and anxiety. Just like how the tree gets their nourishment from their roots, channelling a proper foot massage can rejuvenate the entire mind and body. Let us look at in detail.
What is Padabhyanga?
The word Padabhyanga comes from the two Sanskrit words “Pada+abhyanga” “Pada” means foot and “Abhyanga” means massage. It is one of the most calming and soothing massage therapy and can keep your mind and soul revitalised if done in a proper way. Participating in this massage therapy daily can allow you to release the clogged energies.
3 Types of Padabhyanga Massage:
The massage can be segregated into three different types as detailed below.
- Padabhyanga with hand: This type of massage is the fundamental form of massage and is basically done by your hand in the rubbing and stroking of foot. The heat is generated by it and the cardiovascular circulation gets activated. The massage uses sesame seed oil generally and in some cases even herbal infused oil is also used for a better cure.
- Padabhyanga with kasa bowl: In this type of massage, a Kasa bowls with oil coating are wormed. Then the bowl’s round surfaces are used to massage the foot and sole in a circular motion. The kasa bowls are generally made of copper and tin. Massaging in such a manner can eliminate toxins and it can also release negative energies from your body.
- Padabhyanga marma therapy: This type of therapy is very similar to acupuncture, where the pressure points of your feet are activated. These are called as marma points and special care is taken to make sure that these marma points are activated by pressing them over a small period of time. The therapy releases negative energy and relaxes your mind with rejuvenation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello, My father is 55 years old. He has ulcers on his tongue from a long time they come and after some times they are again there on his tongue and they are dark red in color. He is a smoker too and smokes a lot. What can be the reason for the ulcers and what can be done to overcome them?
How to overcome from depression. I am suffering from last 2 months. My health is not good enough. What to do.
My problem is I am forgetting things slowly. Previously I have a good memory power but I lost it gradually so please assist me with some homemade medicine not allopathy. Help me.
Hi doctor I am 24 years old female unmarried my question is how to forget someone whom you love hum jaldi kisi se bi close ho jaye hai per use dur hone ke bad kaise rahe pls tell me suggestion what should I do? As I am facing this problem I am not able to concentrate on my professional life how I deal with it? Pls tell me ASAP.
I am 24 yr. Now a days my thoughts are in negative way. How to be a pessimist. I tried a lot to avoid negative thoughts but I can not. Help me with some tips.
Hi I am 19 years and my parents forced and marry to my mom's own sister she is divorced and elder than me she is 34 years old and she has 4 children she gave divorced to her husband 4 months and marry me on our wedding night any how I know that I have to do sex with her she is my wife so my mom gave me a black cover inside it was condom so I got more excited and went into room she was already in room so when I went she was sleeping so I went to washroom then I take off my clothes and then I wake up her she got anger and said me what? So I said today is our wedding night she said I do not want children so I said we will do protected sex she dint listen so I forcedly I kissed her press her boobs she said me you will like this with your aunty so I said you are my wife she dint allow me to do sex with her she sleep and I also sleep like that only on next day morning I returned that black cover to my mom she shocked why what happened and she laughed without this you had so she came I said we dint do anything mom said why I said she is not allowing so mom said to my wife (aunty) that why dint you had she said I do not want children so I said in front of my mother I will do protected sex she said no so I said to my mom and to her first no one will marry 4 children mother so my mom said shut up to me and said today night you had so I said ok and then in night we went into room and I kiss her on lips she said do not kiss so I said why she said nothing so I think she do not like it and start pressing her boobs and put hand into her bra and started pressing she slapped me and said I am your aunty not your call girl to do like this so I said nothing so I said we will main thing she said ok closed light so I said why closed light she said again I am not your call girl closed light she lie down on bed and takeout her legging and she was wearing pamper she said me to help me in taking out her pamper so I said why did you wear pamper she said do not interfere my things she is not taking out her top just she take out her legging I dint even see her boobs and so I inserted my penis without condom she is not allowing me enter my penis completely and she is shouting loudly and I dint listen to her and start fucking her roughly and I left my sperm into her vagina I asked one more time she said no and sleep without wearing legging and then in morning when we both get up I asked for sex she no and she said I will get pregnant soon and went out so my was laughing and saying yesterday night mast bang bang so I said no only one time my parents spoiled my life what to do now should give divorce to her please say.
Before I was very bright student...now days I'm doing an engineering...first two years went well...BT now day I forget everything.. Didn't get good in xm ..really disappointed.... So fear...idk wt to do
I do not have a speech therapist in my locality. I stammer very badly, I cannot communicate normally with people. I even cannot say my name. Can anyone tell me home remedies to cure stammering?
I hv anxiety problems very severe but I took medication for 1 year. But still sum times I feel fearfull in my heart. Fearing negative thought may disturb. I want to get rid of it complete ly. I stopped taking medicines frm psychiatrist. Any suggestion
I was in relationship with someone since last 9 month bt in january I got breakup frm tht tym I got depressed. Always pain in head. Do not concentrate ourself on career.
Hi, I am hyperactive these days when I stopped medicine like riswel plus kind of prescription. Now I lost the job due to this.
I want tell the about full body pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief tell me solution of this problem?
1. Stare Each other down : Next time things are heating up between you and your partner, take a moment to pause and look deeply into each other's eyes. Just take a minute before you start fooling around to face each other (clothing optional) and place your right hand over your partner's heart as he places his own hand over your heart. Stare into each other's eyes, and explain to your guy that you want to synchronize your breathing for 10 deep breaths. It might sound cheesy, but it works. "Getting grounded and fully present together makes for a much more powerful, positive sex experience and allows you to really nurture the relationship,"
2. Share sexy fantasies and desires : Too often, he says, we start fooling around and rush straight into the main event. But starting by sharing your private fantasies—even if doing so makes you blush—can open up a whole new dimension to your relationship.Opening up to each other will increase intimacy—and assuming your partner is part of your fantasy, hearing an idealized picture of the two of you will increase both of your senses of self-esteem. "Self-esteem is directly tied to sexiness," so your feelings about each other, not to mention your performance in the bedroom, will grow stronger as a result.
3.Extend foreplay: Don't be afraid to slow things down and spend more time massaging each other, making out, and exploring each other's bodies. "Desire mounts very quickly, so drawing out the process for 20 minutes or even half an hour will build tons of sexual tension," . After a long time together, sex can become an automatic, scripted process, but if you're able to put in extra effort and attention leading up to it, sex will be a more connected experience. "This connection is the difference between sex and love-making," couples with better, healthier sex lives have been shown to have better, healthier relationships.
4. Cuddle :It's not just for after sex! the more time you spend cuddling before things get hot and heavy, the more your relationship will benefit in the long run. That's because cuddling releases oxytocin, and that increases feelings of intimacy with your partner. "Spooning or even just laying comfortably side-by-side, without getting too focused on any one erogenous zone, will make for a more powerful sexual experience and aftermath,"
5. Think happy thoughts: If soul-gazing isn't really your thing, close your eyes, breathe deeply, and think about a time "when everything was right in the world between you and your partner—when you felt unconditional love, total peace, openness, and joy." Since your brain can't distinguish between reality and a vivid imagination, if you picture yourself actually in the memory, you'll feel the same bubbling emotion and open-heartedness as when you experienced the moment the first time around. "Your main sex organ is between your ears," so these positive feelings will carry over to the way you feel about your partner during sex and leave you more content with each other afterward.
6. Meditate yourself : Even simpler than these joint techniques is a quick solo meditation sesh. Take 30 seconds just to "quiet your mind, take yourself out of your day, and place yourself in the present moment," "Women are multi-taskers by nature, constantly running through our to-do lists in our heads. But placing yourself in your body and in the room will put you in an empathetic, generous state of mind." It can also improve the depth of connection between you and your partner during sex, making for better action and, ultimately, a deeper connection in your relationship.
7. Check out photos of yourself : You probably (hopefully) already have photos of each other around your room. Right before sex, take a moment to look around your room and appreciate these reminders of your relationship's best moments. "Celebrating your relationship in this way will make sex into more of a celebratory act," . It can also help cement your positive feelings about each other and the relationship.