Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello I am a business person of 38 years. Due to the stress in the work I don't get much sleep in the night I would like to please know the tablet for getting a relaxed sleep at the night.
Sewa, Simran and Sangat are the three principles of life as per the most Vedic literature. Even Adi Shankaracharya described Sangat as the main force for living a spiritual life.
Sangat is the company of people you live with. Living in the company of good people makes one good and the reverse is also true.
The same is now being proved in the allopathic context. A research published in the New England Journal of Medicine has shown that when one person quits smoking, than others are likely to follow. One person quitting can cause a ripple effect, making others more likely to kick the habit.
If your spouse stops smoking, you?re 67 percent less likely to continue smoking.
If your friend kicks the habit, it?s about 36 percent less likely that you?ll be smoking.
When a sibling gives up cigarettes, your risk of smoking decreases by 25 percent.
It drops by 34 percent if a co?worker in a small office quits smoking.
It?s sort of like watching dominoes. If one falls, it very quickly causes others to fall.
We should treat people in groups, rather than as individuals. Friends and family need to be involved. If you want to quit, try to get close friends and family to quit as well.
Quitting smoking may have the side benefit of improving social well-being, just as it improves physical health.
I'm 16 years old I cannot have a sound sleep due to the absence of sleep in my life. My schedule is very busy due to studies and sometimes I even have headache .so please show me the way to overcome this problem of headache .it pains very badly.
Many time I am in depression for few thing. About family office. And get pain in my mind. What to do. I m confused.
I am keeping on forgetting things very lastly. When I enter a room to take something, suddenly I will forget that thing. What to do? Please help me.
I am 55 Yrs old I Suffered from clinical depression, for nearly18 years I took treatment from psychiatrists, and was also given lithium treatment. Lithium levels was low in my blood. Now I am OK, But I am scared about a relapse. Please advise.
Hello, From few months I am not feeling good as I know that what ever I am doing is not correct but even tho I use to do that I will tell you in brief From teenage itself I was involved in girlfriends not only one at a time always I have two three at a time and with them I was so close means I have a physical relationship with every one and some time I feel that I am in love with one but at the same time if any other girl offer sex I will not refuse that slowly I grown up and now I am 26 now also I am doing the same right now in my life 4 girls are there on which recently I break up with one and for her some time I feel guilty that she love me like any thing and I did break up with her another girl is with me from my teenage and still we are in relationship and 3rd one is my friend but now she suddenly got attracted towards me and we did sex now she is expecting more from me and the fourth one is the girl who is girlfriend of my best friend but she use to sleep with me some time and I will not refuse now the problem is that I know that I am cheating every one but I could not stop my self now a days I am getting to much anger if I will not do sex with my friend girlfriend some time she allow and some time she refuse please help me to come out of this and give some idea so that I can control my seff.
What is the symptoms of cancer? Is it tobacco really causes cancer? I use Ganesh tobacco. It really very harmful for my mouth? Can you please help me?
Are you suffering from acute depression? Well, in this case nothing can be a better solution than taking anti-depressants. Anti-Depressants are nothing, but specialized medicines or drugs that can help in releasing the stress hormones and finally the depression is completely eliminated.
These medicines need to be taken only if the doctors have prescribed the same, otherwise you might face innumerable complications. Some people think that these drugs are equivalent to sleeping pills; in fact they are not.
What are the benefits of the ani-depressants?
- Provide Tranquillity: You can feel calm by taking the tranquilizers. However, in this case, you have to be very much aware of the perfect dosage as overdose can create innumerable troubles that cannot be easily rectified. In fact, these medicines can be treated as one of the major aspects of any psychological treatment. These drugs are the most powerful of all, and on the other hand, you can have greater effectiveness after consuming the same. If you are facing heath complications while taking these anti-depressants, then you have to immediately inform about the same to the doctor so that you can remain absolutely safe and protected.
- Increases Comfort: Your comfort level can be increased to a great extent. If you think that alcohol can provide you comfort, then you are wrong. Your health will get deteriorated a lot by having alcohol. But in this case, you will not face any health complications until and unless dosage is exceeded. All anti-depressants are not suitable for your health, and this is the reason you should listen to your doctor and then only consume the same. You should learn the safest usage of anti-depressants so that you can remain healthy and safe along with the elimination of stress and depression.
- Treating Anxiety Disorders: Anxiety is of the most critical types of mental disorders that cannot be easily treated, and this is the reason doctors often prescribe different kinds of anti-depressants so that anxiety can be controlled. In this case, Barbiturate deserves special mention and this drug is suitable for all. Nembutal and Phenobarbital are also very much beneficial in treating anxiety disorders. Acute stress and panic attacks can be resolved only by consuming Benzodiazepines. Brain activity can be reduced, and your nerves can get relaxed. This calming effect is really quite soothing in nature and can help you to stay away from all kinds of depression.
I have a lot of holes in my face so what should I do. Pls suggest me any cream which I should use or face wash. I have smoking and drinking habits I'm not taking any medications..
My style of talking and body language is similar to girls behavior, people were making so much fun please suggest me some advice.
I smoke since 9 years which I am trying to quit badly from past one year. I am failing to control my cravings for it. Could you please assist me in quitting completely. Is there any measures to be taken?
Hello sir, I am sufferings from headache, whenever depressed and it was not full headache sometime left side and sometimes right.
Whenever I am disturb or not performed well in exam ,my mind starts irritating me and force me to do wrong thing ,such as to eat poison or to hang my self to quit please tell me how can I control such things.
I am 29 years ole male suffering from Religious OCD since 7 yrs. Getting treatment but not fully recovered. Can I get rid of this? And How?
1) The past has no power over the present moment.
2) Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.
3) The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it.
4) Always say ?yes? to the present moment. What could be more futile, more insane, than to create inner resistance to what already is? what could be more insane than to oppose life itself, which is now and always now? Surrender to what is. Say ?yes? to life ? and see how life suddenly starts working for you rather than against you.
5) Being spiritual has nothing to do with what you believe and everything to do with your state of consciousness.
6) Accept ? then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it.
7) You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already within you, and allowing that goodness to emerge. But it can only emerge if something fundamental changes in your state of consciousness.
8) As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease. When you act out the present-moment awareness, whatever you do becomes imbued with a sense of quality, care, and love ? even the most simple action.
9) The moment that judgement stops through acceptance of what it is, you are free of the mind. You have made room for love, for joy, for peace.
10) When you don?t cover up the world with words and labels, a sense of the miraculous returns to your life that was lost a long time ago when humanity, instead of using thought, became possessed by thought.
If you have any further queries make youself free to improve your mental health.
Click on private consultancy to ask me.