Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C. P. BajpayeeYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic since last 15 years. Diabetes in my family history. Now my uncontrolled diabetes type-2 is becoming chronic for me. Experiencing numbness in my legs. Muscle cramps, vision blurring and sliding memory. My age is 50 years and slightly obese in nature, height 5'-9' and weight approximately 96 kilograms. I use the following medicines: gluconorm g3 forte + evion 40mg + atenenol 40mg. I am becoming a patient nowadays, unable to do any hard work and any other writing work. Lazy in medication, or visiting doctor and doing exercises. I need clear cut doctors advice to make my life healthier and control the diabetes.
My right goes numb with a terrible tingling sensation. I hv a T4T5 spine problem. A minor type of slip disc. Taken plenty of medication but no relief. What else can I do
Dear Doctor, My name is premaraju, im having migraine head ache frequently and when I got more pain im using tablets for relief and now its more paining im doing job as a computer operator and in my job I will do more calls to our distributors. Somebody suggesting me to do brain scanning. What should I do. Please Help Me.
My mother has paresthesia in their brain and her body. I would go to doctor but doctor told me it is problem of mental stress. So, he suggested my mother to don't take a tensn and do exercise continue. But I think that is neurological problem so please tell me what should I do?
Hi I have epilepsy and I've been seizure free for over 6 months. The problem is that I am having auras. I had 13 auras in October and 8 auras in December I'm taking my meds like I'm supposed to. I just want to get my epilepsy under control and keep it that way. What can I do about this problem. And by the way, my aura/warning is a strange smell or dizziness.
I have some wounds on head. How to cure it? Will it cause hair fall? How it is appearing all over head?
Sir I get irritated so soon with my close once. I'm going through migraine. Is this permanent for me?
I am 23 years male and I have headache in one side of head like migraine. I take every type of medicines. What should I do?
Hello doctor I have problem of anxiety disorder and hand shaking now these days I have suffering from neck shaking also please suggest me good medication for this that available easiely in medical stores. If I can't improve then I go to see a doctor. Please help me.
I get headaches on one side of the forehead at a time, I don't understand whether this is sinusitis or migraine?
Hello Doctor, I have a trigimal neuralgia in my right side of forehead near eye from last 3 years. Very sharp shooting electric pain to touch the eyes or effected area of face. Generally it started in between sept to March. On winter season. Please suggest any permanent solution for this. Thanks & Regards
Is ther any treatment for migraine headache. I want to go for treatment. So please suggest me briefly.
My son is 23 months old. He is not speaking not more than 3-5 words till now. He don't have any hearing problem. He understands all most everything we speak day to day. Is there any abnormality in this. Please suggest remedy.
For migraine which sos is btr with less side effects and more effectiveness out of the two-suminat and headset?
One of the doctor suggested that he had a brain hemorrhage. But he is able to walk nicely and also having a normal life. We are tensed. Is it possible for a person to lead a normal life after brain hemorrhage.
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.