Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. C. N. MakhaleYour feedback matters!
Respected Sir/Mam, I have been suffering from severe pain in right side of my body from neck to leg since last 8-10 months. Pain started from shoulder back side and then it moves to neck and then right arm. Sometimes pain moves to hip and lower leg. Sometimes I feel sever pain in my stomach right side also below the right underarm. I have already consulted couple of doctors but it seems like they are not able find the actual problem. Permanent pain area is Shoulder back side from where pain was started. I feel like Blockage of arteries but not sure. Please help me to understand the reason behind pain and help me to get rid of it. Best Regards,
For past couple of days I have been feeling discomfort in the middle of my chest. Specially, when the ac is on I feel that problem. It is not feel the same way every time, but every time I feel something has stuck in the middle of my chest. It can be endured but disturbing. It doesn't bother when I eat food. It doesn't even go away with burping. I can feel it when I try to stretch my arms or try to carry heavy things or standing up after sitting in a position for long times or riding in a ac cab. 2 days back I had whiskey (I don't drink on a regular basis, very rare, occasionally), next day morning I felt chest pain in the middle of the chest. I still have this discomfort. I USED to smoke a lot earlier. But now it's been 2 months that I'm not smoking, I quit smoking. Does it any heart related problem or anything else? How would I diagnose my problem? Any suggestion?
So in the past I've had blood tests, doctors looking at my heart, etc and everything has came back "normal" I'm experiencing a lot of chest pain however and am wondering why this might be or what might be causing this.
My wife, who is 50 in age is suffering from high pulse rate problem. Her pulse reaches to 110 any time without any reason. Even it happens in the morning when she gets up. Is it a serious problem heart related? Should I contact a good cardiologist? Please advice.
Sir, my chest is paining for 7 days, when I swallow some food aur liquid its hurt in my chest. 6 day before I feeling vomiting. please help me.
A 60 year female under gone ptca in 2012 k/c/o hypertensive on medication, now having increased serum creatinine & uric acid level suggest treatment.
I am a 34 years old male and have pain in heart for last 1.6 yrs. Now in a days (mostly pain in heart down side approx 10 hrs per day slowely pain and suddenly create in mid in heart for 5 to 10 minute per day not easy pain) and I feel painfull breathing, feel pain in heart in heart. I checkup ecg but not any problem found? what should I do?
I feel nausea and dizziness due to low pressure. Is there anything I can do to increase blood pressure?
Sir, My dad is overweight. (85 kg), For him, NUTRISLIM will be best or not for losing weight. He has Blood pressure and cholesterol level.
I am 45 years old civil engineer. I do not have any bp complaint before. I am also non diabetic. But my weight is 89 kgs. Last week due to work pressure I felt some tension. Last 3 days I am checking my bp and it is showing 140 / 95. I am taking rest now for last 2 days. Do I need to take medicines?
I have blood pressure problems at least one months which medicine is suitable for remove the diseases.
My maa has stone in galbladder and she is suffering from BP as well Diebetes. Is there any solution for all above w/o being operated
Hi. I am 26 years old (72 kg). Few months back i.e march I had gall bladder removal surgery. Which was successful. Der was no complications. And surgeon advice me to take regular meals but to avoid high fatty foods. But now I feel like discomfort in heart. Like something is pinching over inside. M worry plzz suggest wat do I need to do.
Let's understand the function of our heart and how to keep it healthy! Our heart is a muscular organ, located just behind and slightly left of the breast bone. It pumps blood through the network of arteries and veins called the cardiovascular system.
The heart has four chambers:
- The right atrium receives blood from the veins and pumps it to the right ventricle.
- The right ventricle receives blood from the right atrium and pumps it to the lungs, where it is loaded with oxygen.
- The left atrium receives oxygenated blood from the lungs and pumps it to the left ventricle.
- The left ventricle (the strongest chamber) pumps oxygen rich blood to the rest of the body. The left ventricle’s vigorous contractions create our blood pressure. The foods you eat, the amount of activity you do as well as your lifestyle can dramatically affect the overall health of your heart along with many other tissues that make up your cardiovascular system. Unhealthy eating habits can lead to various Heart Disorders.
Let’s look at the ways to keep it healthy!
- Healthy mind healthy body, so it is important that you take peaceful 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Keep yourself out of stress, involve yourself in regular some stress buster activities.
- Keep a check on your Blood Pressure.
- Cut your saturated fat intake and make an effort to check the ingredients of your intake. Too much of bad cholesterol can clog the heart and arteries with dangerous plaque.
- Keep a control on your blood sugar level.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, if you're doing nothing, do something and if you're doing something, do extra.
- Eat more fruit and less fruit juice.
- Control obesity and keep your body mass index(BMI) in controlled level to be fit.
- Quit smoking as soon as you can and get yourself into having something else that you like at regular intervals, which is healthy.
- Cut your calorie intake and cut your sugar sweetened soda and keep check on all your sweet temptations.
- Eat lot of Seafood.
- Find ways to keep yourself happy and out of worries, be with lively people.
- Breathe slowly and deeply for a few minutes a day.
- Get yourself into Yoga.
- Keep a regular check of your hearth health under your doctor’s guidance.
Leave aside all your worries! Have a Healthy Heart and a Healthy Life!