Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C. N. Makhale
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. C. N. MakhaleYour feedback matters!
I am 32 year old before 1years I m suffering from left chest pain. I met to doctor after check up he told me it is only muscular pain. Sir what is this?
1) Can brain stroke patients take rock salt in food.(After cooked. If they feel table salt amount in food is very less) 2) optimum amount of salt intake per day in food?
I am male, 66 years old and having burning, itching, occasional pain sensation on my right chest and straight on my back side. Some object moves at regular intervals of two to three hours on the back side right shoulder. I am a diabetic and taking regular medicines. Please advise me the cause for this sensation and remedies - drugs etc.
I met an accident on jan 15 and had chest injury. Causing haemothorex. I was admired in aiims trauma and icd was inserted. They released us on 20 the jan saying every thing is OK. But again I have pleural fluid in my chest on both right and left side. What to do now.
I'm getting pain near my heart I've consulted many doctors. But there's no correct solution for my problem.
I checked my diabetics FBS is 260 and PBS is 379 on 25 february. Today I checked my diabetics fbs is 167 and pbs is 215. And also I checked hba1c is 10.1. What is my status and can I able to control without medicine. Past one month without medicine only I reduce the sugar level. Kindly guide me.
Doctors tell that all my arteries are blocked I need to do heart surgery I am afraid is there a remedy I have breaking problem also.
Hi this is for my father who already got a heart attack due to artery blockage. For him angioplasty has been done and now he is okay and taking rest. So pls suggest how he should take care in terms of food, exercise, diet etc. How can he get rid of heart attack in the rest of his life? your suggestions will be valuable. My father age is 65. Thank you.
Hello , My ECG shows normal only. But TMT is positive for Inducible Ischemia with my duck thread mill score is zero. Risk is moderate. Please help me.
Sir, my father is suffering from blood pressure problems, can you give me idea about to control the blood pressure what are the homeopathic solution?
My grandmother, she is now 85 years old n she is a diabetic and blood pressure patient. But recently her hemoglobin goes very down and it was found about 5. What should I do for full recovery please give rply. Thanks.
I am 40 years old have high blood pressure but in lipid profile test all test were ok, don't know cause of high blood pressure.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.