Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Bivalkar KetakiYour feedback matters!
I have back pain from various years, even after riding on bike or sitting or doing any work I feel alot pain and I have to take rest or some one is help by standing on my back for reducing the pain. Please guide me.
Hii. My grand mother had fever with extra body and joint pain last week. Fever lasts for 4 days and at that time maximum temperature was 102 Fever now there is no fever from 5 days but joint pain is still there, she can't even stand. Her parkinson treatment is also going on since 5 years. Now what should she take for joint pain relief.
Hi I got headache from last three days and also backbone pain from last year and I went to somany doctors so I have done this.
What are the foods we should keep in diet during bone fracture and what are the food we should avoid..
Hello sir, I have problem in my left hand. My fingers & whole hand is not working properly. Movement is very less in figure less in rest of hand due to side effect of medicine (epsolin. Which has stopped 6 year ago. So please suggest what can I do for curing my hand.
I am having pain on my back and I realised pain after 4 to 5 hrs of sleep everyday in the morning. During daytime everything is normal.
On cervical region their is a pain and pitting oedema and tenderness After icing it may reduce but come back again.
Hello Sir/Mam, Despite of sleeping at least 6-7 hrs in the night why I still yawn throughout the day and feel uneasiness and tired. I do physical exercise daily in the morning. Sometimes I suffer from lower back pain. I have desk job and have to sit for at least 10 hrs daily. Thank You.
Sir I have pain in my left shoulder and arm .while I consult with doctor he ask me to take x ray.in xray report there is no problem. He prefer me some tablet while eating that it gives relief after few days I do not want to continue tablet. But now the pain is occur. Particularly the pain occur in the joint. Pls suggest some remedies for cure for it. I want to go for jim is it possible or not.
I am 20 years old female, have knee pain in both knees and face trouble when I walk up the stairs, jump or do any high impact exercises. Any advice?
Hello doctor, what r the symptoms of diabetes? If arms are paining little bit and legs are burning are the signs of diabetes?
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.