Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhooshan Zade
Submit a review for Dr. Bhooshan ZadeYour feedback matters!
I want to know if there is simple medicine in alopathic,homeopathy,ayurvedic etc.My psa is 2.8 which is within normal limits but ultrasound scanning shows enlargement.Urine flow is OK so also frequency.
I've discovered milky white secretion from breast after my husband and I had intercourse. The fluid came due to pressure on breast. I am not pregnant neither there is any abnormal lump on my breast or inside. I am really worried about this sudden secretion as it seemed abnormal to me. But it gave me no pain. I've non-classical pcos and I am afraid if there is any hormonal imbalance in my body. What can be the causes of this secretion? Do I need to go for medical examination? I am really worried and confused. Please help me by providing relevant information.
Colon cancer refers to the uncontrolled growth of cancer cells in the region of your large intestine. It is often associated with rectal cancer and is termed as colorectal cancer, since the process of metastasis (a process through which cancer cells pass rapidly to the other organs of your body) is very rapid for this particular medical condition. Colon cancer is prevalent among both men and women irrespective of their age, but is generally noticed in people above forty years of age. Though the causes of colon cancer cannot be specifically identified, there are certain factors that can increase your chance of developing colon cancer.
The risk factors are mentioned below:
- Family history of colon cancer
- Chronic diseases of the intestine(like inflammation of intestine)
- A regular diet with low fibers but high calories
- Consuming high amount of alcohol
If you are diagnosed with colon cancer, you may show the following symptoms:
- Inconsistency of bowel movements. (diarrhea and constipation)
- Passage of blood through stool
- Pain in your abdominal region
- Sudden weight loss
- Body fatigue
Colon cancer can be fatal if not treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for colon cancer. Some of the remedies are mentioned below:
- Drinking green tea can be very effective. Green tea has epigallocatechin (a Polyphenol used in different dietary supplements) which can destroy the formation of cancer cells.
- Consuming Aloe Vera is another useful technique. It cleans the digestive tract and colon region by removing harmful toxins and can thus help to cure cancer faster.
- Turmeric is also very potent in fighting cancer. It contains curcumins which can destroy the cancer cells formed in the colon region.
- Ashwagandha is known to have certain properties that can control the growth of cancer cells and is thus instrumental in treating colon cancer.
- The juice of garlic has certain medicinal properties that can combat the growth of cancer cells in your colon region. Intake of garlic juice can thus be very helpful.
Since colon cancer has limited survival rates, it is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an Ayurveda practitioner if you wish to get healed naturally.
I am 25 years old man. I am having lymph node on my right side collar bone. My doctor told its a extra pulmonary tuberculosis after NAFC diagnosis. I have already completed two month medication. As per him it will take one year more for medication and after that again based on report only he can tell whether this problem have solved or not. What is other way to face it or get rid of this? Second is this is infectious. I mean can spread to people around me. And can I still make physical relation with my spouse?
Hi, My husband aged 51. Diagnosed case of carcinoma Colon completed 12 cycles of chemotherapy (July 2017) with FOLFOX 6 Q2 post surgery (December 2016). Relapsed again in November PetCT (29november 2017) showed soft tissue deposits in perihepatic, perisplenic, omental, mesentery, pelvis and ascites are new findings. FNAC: s/o moderately diff adenocarcinoma. Doc planned 6 cycles of chemo with Folfiri n added Avastin targeted therapy during 2nd round of chemo completed today. Please advise me the effective course of treatment to be given The patient. Whether Immunotherapy will be helpful in this case?
Hi Sir, I am 33 years, from several days its lot of restlessness and stressful environment because mom in law is facing last stage cancer treatment Now I am bearing lot of pain in my back of head radiating to my ears please tell what to do.
Skin cancer occurs when the DNA of the cells undergo mutations, thus causing unsystematic cell growth which evolve into a cancerous mass. This abnormality stems from the over-exposure of your skin to the Ultraviolet Radiations of the sun.
However, there are other factors too that escalate the risks of skin cancer.
- Fairer skin tone: Inadequate pigmentation or melanin content in the skin offers less protection against the harmful UV radiations. Having red or blond hair or light-colored eyes makes you more vulnerable to this condition.
- Sunburns: A history of sunburns can often be the root cause behind skin cancer.
- Excessive exposure to the sun: If you spend a considerable amount of time under the sun and especially if your skin is not protected by clothing or sunscreen, you tend to get a tan. A tan is the skin’s response to extreme UV radiations.
- Moles: Abnormally large moles, known as dysplastic nevi, are more likely to turn malignant. Watch out for any change in the texture of the moles, which is one of the most important symptoms of skin cancer.
- Family history: According to studies, genes are considered to be one of the causes behind skin cancer. Hence, a family history of this condition could spell trouble for one.
- Personal history: Having suffered from skin cancer previously in life could endanger one even more.
- Pre-cancerous skin injury: Skin lesions, also known as actinic keratosis, make you prone to developing pre-cancerous growths on the skin. These could appear as scaly rough patches, ranging from brown to pink in color. They usually crop up on the hands, head and faces of people who are comparatively of a fairer skin tone.
- A weak immune system: People having a poor immunity system, including the ones affected by HIV/AIDS or are on immunosuppressant drugs which follow any organ transplantation have greater risks of developing cancer.
- Exposure to radiation: Radiation therapy is an often used treatment method for treating various skin conditions such as acne and eczema. Having been exposed to radiations, one could be indisposed to this condition even more.
- Exposure to certain chemicals: Exposure to certain substances such as arsenic might increase your vulnerability manifold.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!