Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Atulchandra ThombareYour feedback matters!
I am 67 years old. My upper tooth in last have some gap. Doctor said if you fill this gap then pus will form. Please guide.
I joined gym so I want to know what I eat before gym or after gym. I m doing gym for only burn his belly.
Sir I want to know the reason of my heavy hair loss. Sir how can I treat my hair to be healthy. And I want to gain weight please give tips.
My mom woke up feeling dizzy and nauseated. She doesn't have any stomach pain but she has been feeling dizzy all day. She doesn't feel like it's food poisoning cause she has no stomach pain. She is 57 years old. What can I do to help her? Please help! Thank you!
Pain related sleep disruption has affected a large number of people around the globe. Statistics has it that, in India, about 25% of the population suffers from pain-related sleep deprivation. Studies call it ‘the vicious cycle of pain and sleep’ as pain affects your ability to sleep and lack of sleep makes the pain even worse.
Back pain and arthritis are examples of some common pain-related medical disorders. People with these types of chronic pains have reported persistent sleeplessness or have had immense trouble falling asleep.
The following are the primary sleep disorders associated with chronic pain:
- Insomnia: It is a medical condition that is characterized by an inability to fall asleep no matter how physically exhausted you are. Insomnia can be acute (lasting for one night to a week) or chronic (that lasts for more than 3 weeks).
- Hypersomnia: It is a condition wherein you tend to sleep excessively; in this condition, you will have trouble being awake throughout the day or can fall asleep at any point of time.
- Sleep Apnoea: This is a sleep disorder wherein breathing pauses and resumes repeatedly. Risk factors include obesity, age and gender; it is more commonly observed in men. This condition can be chronic with symptoms such as snoring loudly or feeling very tired even after one has had a night’s sleep.
- Restless leg syndrome: It is a sleep disorder wherein you continuously move your legs while sleeping. However, this condition can also cause you to move your legs even if you aren’t sleeping.
Some of the causes of sleep disorders due to chronic pain are:
- Worry and anxiety
- Sweating at night
- Depression and other mental disorders
A pain and sleep disorder should be simultaneous as both the components of it, pain and sleep, are interrelated. Some of the ways people with chronic pain can still have a good night’s sleep are:
- Limiting caffeine intake
- Abstaining from alcohol and smoking, as these disrupt the sleep cycles, thus aggravating the existing pain.
- Practicing meditation and other relaxation techniques
- Pain killers or sleeping pills can be administered, but only with the doctor’s advice.
- Hot water fomentation over painful area during night, for better sleep.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
How can I remove my acne n dark spots. Or pimples on y fae. Day to day it is increasing. N I have a oily face. please suggest something.
Hy, I am 24 and I have dark circles. I sleep a lot anfy diet is also good. I am fed up of these. Its been 6 to 7 years and I am suffering from them. Please tell me how can I cure them.
Hi I am 27 and 74 kg I have undergone ligament operation and now I want to reduce my weight to balance and get strength to my legs and ligaments so what are the exercises and diet plans I have to do to get back normal.
Flax seeds or Linseeds have been used in Ayurvedic preparations for ages, because of their therapeutic properties.
Beauty benefits of Flax seeds:
Beautiful skin from the inside out: Flax seeds are a plant-based food composed mainly of omega-3 fatty acids, a nutrient that is known for providing many health benefits.
This nutrient is important for healthy growth, development and functionality of all body cells, and therefore also cells of skin and hair.
Slows down the body’s natural aging: Flax seed is the richest source of lignans in the plant world, which have been shown to slow down the body’s natural aging process both in women and men.
Improved Skin Healing: Flax seed is known to be an anti-inflammatory and aids in wound healing.
Flax oil can improve acne, psoriasis, rosacea and eczema.
Healthier Skin Tone: The essential fatty acids found in flax seeds helps in keeping your skin hydrated and smooth. The moisturizing effect of flax seed can help you avoid a dull-looking skin.
Protects Skin: The National Institute of Health states that by including flax seeds in your diet, you can protect and repair your skin from sun damage caused by ultra-violet rays.