Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwin PorwalYour feedback matters!
My son is an atopic. He has breathing problem, as well skin problem From last 15 day he is facing problem of skin infection. To whom we have to go: pediatrician or skin specialist I was told to us that by the age of 7, all these disease will be cured, but it is not happening.
Sir due to chicken pox in past my face has small dark pits so please suggest me something to clear it.
I am 23 years fair skin tone but I have dark tan on my hands and leg. Am allergies with lime .kindly provided some remedies for my tan.
Help me doctor I have a skin problem black spot of my mouth corner of my lip. how can I solved this problem and get well soon?
I have black spot on my face and my skin is dark and wrinkled and my head also pains so it becomes very thought fir me to do so work and my hair is also falling I want to grow my hairs so can anyone please suggest me some medicine or any other options please thank you.
I have prostate gland enlargement effecting my urination. I have got it verified that it is not cancerous. If i were to get the gland removed , how is it going to effect my body ?
I have milia under my eyes since last 3-4 years . Initially they were only under my eyes but with time they are getting popped up on the other areas of my face too. Please help me in getting rid of this. I went to skin specialist once in during starting phase of these but it didn't work .
I am 30 yr old woman I have dark circles and also my eye lid appears darker few wrinkles.Please do help
Hi, I am suffering from skin darkening. Every time I go outside it becomes really dark and so much oily so what I do for that.
My wife aged 68yrs fears about breast lump. Feeling for any hard lumps does not give any clue. Is a consultation with doctor needed?
Hey. I have a problem of dark skin. My neck and my underarms are very dark. I have tried some home remedies but doesn't work I wanna know what I should I do for a better glowing skin.
I have had rashes in my groin region since March. At first it was normal itching. Slowly the itch became irresistible. Since last month itching occurs rarely during day but during night (sleeping time), it's quite often. There is slight smell from the groin region since beginning. Earlier it was strong now it's very less. Is it fungal infection? Due to lack of knowledge about good doctor and exams I skipped the idea of showing it to a doc. Please help.
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual.
One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
1. Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
2. Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
3. Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
4. Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
5. Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean and tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
6. Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
Related Tip: 5 Reasons Exercise Makes You More Intelligent