Treatment of Lumpectomy
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Prostate Laser Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Kidney Stones Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Vascular Trauma Treatment
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Healing Hands ClinicYour feedback matters!
It was mentioned on a blog that Rubbing Ice Cubes on face, helps to increase the complexion! Is it True Doctors?
Most of the people ask how can a person take care of his skin while travelling?
Well here are some tips:
1) Avoid wiping your face with hankie when you have pimples or oily face. Remember wiping with hankie without washing your face will just spread infection over the face. Always use wet tissues to wipe your face if your skin type is oily.
2) Avoid using previously used hankie for wiping your face. Use good quality face tissue papers.
3) Drink good amount of water and keep yourself hydrated.
4) Tie your face with scarf or any other cloth if you have got direct sunlight on your face to avoid tan.
5) Use sunglasses if its a sunny day because the more you stress on your eyes the more wrinkles you get around eyes.
6) Wash your face in atleast 5 hr interval whenever possible.