Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I am suffering from pain in my teeth at the right side when I drink cold water from last week so please suggest me so that I can get rid of it.
I haven't been able to sleep since many days and I am having teeth pain, I have tried multiple home remedies but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My last tooth wisdom tooth on both the sides have been grown horizontal. That is right and left ends. Doctor advised me to remove these teeth but I don't have any pain as of now and its already more than 6 months completed after my checkup , I am normal. Will this be a big problem in future? I am 20 years only. I don't want to remove my teeth. Any alternative is there?
Have some infection in his tongue like red bubbles with also causes pain he suffer with this situation twice in a week. What should I do?
I have mouth ulcer many times. I use smile ucler but after sometime I received the same. I also use orasap gel too. please help to cure permanently.
I have no cavities in my teeth, however there is pain for the last 1 week in the lower jaw canine. What would it be? can it also be because of wisdom tooth?
Sore tongue on sides on regular basis. Stomach is relatively OK now earlier I had bloating but now its fine. Tongue is constantly sore on sides and it pains too even without eating. While eating spicy it hurts more. Please suggest!
I have gaps in my teeth and many times I am suffering from red rashes in my mouth. Can you help me to recover from this problem. Please tell me what kind of medicines I should take?
I am having white discharge problem which is cough like or saliva like in consistency with foul odour, I had taken medication before but relief is only wen under medication wen I stopped taking medication then after a months or days it recur again n again. I really want to figure out the etiology of this n permanent solution. So please help me out as early as possible.
I am 61 years old and is suffering from mouth ulcer for the last four years. Please let me know the remedy.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.