Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish S. Mahajan
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish S. MahajanYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 22 years old male. I am suffering from asthmatic allergy want help. How to cure from this? Please advice.
I am 28 years old. My head is spinning every time. Mostly when I go to sleep and get up after I sleep. Or while doing any physical labour.
I am a boy of 16year old and I have a headache since last 1week and I can't see clearly from my eye. Please help me.
I use cetaphil moisturizer and my face becomes little red. I had acne before and now I tend to have acne occasionally. And my skin is combination taken oily skin. So which moisturizer is good for my face and I should use. Can I ponds use powder on face Please suggest me.
Ma jab badminton khel raha tha tab mari right pair mur gaya. Ab waha bohut pain hai or mera ankle bohut ful Gaya hai.
People often misjudge mental health with 'madness'. It, however, only is all about mental and emotional wellbeing. It refers to our cognitive, emotional and behavioural soundness. If anyone is mentally ill, he/she might be facing problems in daily life, relationships and even physical health.
The misconception that mentally unhealthy people are mad or crazy too prevalent that about 60 percent of mentally sick people are not taken to doctors. Instead, they are taken to astrologers and tantriks.
In today's highly stressful world, people do not have time to think and plan their lives. The fast-paced modern lifestyle has forced the individuals to keep their emotions and problems within which often results in them developing mental disorders.
Sometimes emotional wounds like deep hurts, insults, neglect, shaming, physical and/or sexual abuse in childhood, may cause Personality or Behavioural disorders.
A person who loses temper for any small thing, or who is suspicious all the time or the one who breaks down or cries at slightest provocation, or who is jealous and possessive to the extent of being obsessed, or who is anxious all the time etc., needs to understand his/her feelings and find out the root cause of such feelings and behaviours.
Here are a few tips to develop/improve your mental health:
- Learn to express your feelings assertively
- Become aware of your own feelings and emotions
- Understand how to manage your emotions on day to day basis (anger, fear, jealousy etc)
- Review and nurture your relationships and infuse new life into them
- Periodically get rid of past baggage, deep hurts, spoilt relationships, unresolved issues, by resolving them in your mind
- Have a daily routine where your own needs and others' needs are balanced
- Reward yourself
- Develop positive attitude: focus on good events in life and positive affirmations.
- Introspect how often you succumb to negative emotions.
- Keep company of positive people
- Devise own methods for de-stressing
- Keep away from any kind of substance abuse.
- Have some routine exercise regime.
If these tips do not help, the patient must immediately seek help of a professional to ensure a smooth life.