Doctor in Peace Simplified
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Peace SimplifiedYour feedback matters!
Healthy Diet Chart For High Blood Pressure Patients In Hindi - उच्च रक्तचाप के रोगियों के लिए स्वस्थ आहार चार्ट
बदलती हुई जीवनशैली ने कई चीजों को बदल दिया है. उच्चरक्तचाप की समस्या आज बहुत तेजी से फ़ैल रही है. इसमें धमनियों में रक्त का दबाव बढ़ जाता है जिसके कारण दिल को सामान्य से अधिक कार्य करना पड़ता है. आमतौर पर यह समस्या अधिक तला-भुना चिकनाई युक्त भोजन करने और शारीरिक श्रम न करने की वजह से होती है. बच्चों में उच्च रक्तचाप का सबसे आम कारण मोटापा और गुर्दे की बीमारी होते हैं. इसके लिए कई कारक जिम्मेदार हैं, लेकिन सबसे ज्यादा प्रभाव खान-पान का ही पड़ता है. इसलिए कुछ खाद्य पदार्थों का सेवन कर आप उच्च रक्तचाप की समस्या से निजात पा सकते हैं. तो आइए जानें कि उच्चरक्तचाप के रोगियों के लिए स्वस्थ आहार चार्ट क्या है, यानि क्या-क्या खाना उनके लिए सुरक्षित हो सकता है.
अमेरिकन कॉलेज आफ कार्डियोलॉजी कांफ्रेंस में पेश एक अध्ययन में बताया गया कि दिन में तीन बार मुट्ठी भर किशमिश खाने से बढ़े रक्तचाप में कमी होती है. इस शोध के पहले परीक्षण में 46 लोगों को शामिल किया गया, जिनका रक्तचाप सामान्य से कुछ अधिक था और जिन्हें उच्च रक्तचाप होने का खतरा भी था. इन लोगों का रक्तचाप 120-80 से 139-89 मापा गया, जो सामान्य से कुछ ज्यादा था. इन लोगों ने जब आहार में नियमित रूप से किशमिश को शामिल किया तो इनके रक्तचाप में 12 हफ्ते में कमी दर्ज हुई और रक्तचाप सामान्य हो गया.
शकरकंद जिसे अंग्रेजी में स्वीट पोटैटो कहा जाता है, में बीटा कैरोटीन, कैल्शियम और घुलनशील रेशे होते हैं. जो स्ट्रेस को कम करते हैं. इसलिये प्रतिदिन अपने आहार में करीब 1 से 2 स्लाइस शकरकंद जरुर शामिल करें.
3. सफेद सेम
उच्चरक्तचाप रोगियों के लिए स्वस्थ आहार चार्ट में सफ़ेद सेम को भी शामिल करना चाहिए. सफेद सेम का एक कप 13 प्रतिशत कैल्शियम 30 प्रतिशत मैग्नीशियम और 24 पोटेशियम प्रदान करता है. आप इन्हें कई प्रकार जैसे सब्जी बनाकर, सूप के रूप में या सलाद में खा सकते हैं.
4. पोटेशियम खाएं
पोटेशियम एक ऐसा खनिज होता है जो रक्तचाप कम करने में मददगार है. पोटेशियम से भरपूर खाद्य पदार्थों में सेम व मटर, गिरियां, पालक, बंदगोभी जैसी सब्जियां, केला, पपीता व खजूर आदि प्रमुखता से शामिल होते हैं.
एक और अध्ययन के मुताबिक सोयाबीन को अपने आहार में नियमित रूप से शामिल करने से भी रक्तचाप को कम करने में मदद मिलती है. 18 से 30 वर्ष की आयु के 5100 श्वेत और अफ्रीकी अमेरिकी लोगों पर किए अध्ययन के अनुसार प्रतिदिन सोयाबीन, पनीर, मूंगफली और ग्रीन टी को अपने भोजन में शामिल करने वाले लोगों के रक्तचाप में कमी दर्ज की गई.
अंडे में विटामिन, मिनरल और कई अन्य पौष्टिक तत्व पाए जाते हैं, जो एंडोर्फिन नामक एक रसायन का उत्पाद करते है. यह रसायन हमारे दिमाग में भी पाया जाता है. जो अवसाद व दर्द जैसी समस्याओं से राहत दिलाता है. अंडे को कई प्रकार, उबाल कर, सब्जी बनाकर या कच्चा भी खाया जा सकता है.
दही में प्रोटीन, कैल्शियम, राइबोफ्लेविन, विटामिन बी 6 और विटामिन बी 12 काफी मात्रा में होते हैं, जो कि उच्च रक्तचाप की समस्या को कम करते हैं और शरीर को कई प्रकार को लाभकारी अवयव मिलते हैं.
8. कीवी फ्रूट
एक कीवीफ्रूट में 2 प्रतिशत कैल्शियम, 7 प्रतिशत मैग्नीशियम और 9 प्रतिशत पोटेशियम होता है. यदि आप इसका नियमित सेवन करने से आपको उच्च रक्तचाप की समस्या से निजात मिल सकती है.
9. कद्दू के बीज
कद्दू का बीजों में जिंक प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता है जो तनाव को कम करने में मदद करता है और रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता को बढ़ाता है. गौरतलब है कि यदि शरीर में जिंक की कमी हो तो आप डिप्रेशन और चिड़चिडेपन के शिकार हो सकते हैं.
Better Sex in 5 Easy Steps - Hints for Breaking Out of a Bedroom Slump
When it comes to sex, even the steamiest couple hits a cold patch from time to time. Rather than letting sex go by the wayside and hoping it comes back into the picture, it is better for a couple to be proactive and get back in the saddle as soon as possible. The longer a couple goes without having sex, the more they become accustomed to their new routine - so stoke the sexual fires tonight and get back to a better sex life now. Already enjoying hot sex? Check out these 5 tips and to see if things can get hotter than hot; and learn why a healthy penis translates into a healthy sex life.
Shock those senses
A good way to enhance a sexual experience is to wake up all 5 senses. This helps to invigorate the body and can lead to a whole new level of pleasure. Try taking a hot shower (together, of course), turning up the water as hot as tolerable. Daring couples who really want to wake up their sense of touch can try an icy blast of cool water every now and then. Or break out some ice cubes after the shower - the juxtaposition between hot and cold will drive those senses wild! To awaken the other four senses, try lighting scented candles or snuggling by the fireplace for sexy ambiance. Bring sweet treats like chocolate sauce or whipped cream into the bedroom, and put on some love-making music for an all around sense-ational experience!
Though getting sweaty before getting busy may not sound sexy, getting the blood flowing can actually ramp up one's desire. When the blood is pumping it goes everywhere - including the genitals. Maybe even try working out together, seeing each other all sweaty and working hard may be enough of a turn-on to trade one kind of work out for another.
Fun fact: Even if the workout occurs earlier in the day, a couple is more likely to get busy later on. Studies have found a positive correlation between exercise and sex, meaning the more a couple engages in exercise, the more likely they are to sex-ercise as well. If that's not motivation to hit the gym, nothing is!
Act like a teenager
Remember the last time the hormones were going crazy and one couldn't get enough of one's partner? Chances are that things were hot and heavy in high school or in the early 20's. Even for teens who weren't getting busy, there was probably plenty of making out, which certainly stoked the desire to make a guy wish he could have sex that night. Going back to a simpler time of no-strings-attached making out can ensure that the mood will get hot and heavy - talk about hitting a home run.
Enter a fantasy world
Most everybody has a secret sexual fantasy - but how many people actually experience those fantasies outside of their mind? Rather than just imagining all the things one could do to one's partner - why not see if he or she is actually willing to try them out? Even if a couple decides not to act it out in the end, sometimes just talking about fantasies is enough to get things moving in the bedroom. Don't know where to start? Try picking up an erotica book and reading excerpts aloud to each other; this is sure to get the creative juices flowing.
Keep the penis healthy
Though it may seem intuitive for some, many men do not take special care of their special package. But when one thinks about what exactly is riding on a healthy penis, it makes sense to keep the tool in top-notch condition. To enhance the health - and appearance - of the penis, use a high quality penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that contains Shea butter and vitamin E to moisturize the skin and keep it touchably smooth. Other vital nutrients such as L Arganine and Acetyl L Carnitine help enhance the sensitivity of the penis and improve blood flow for stronger erections. Simply apply after the shower and enjoy a healthier penis.
Small Penis Facts: The Micropenis
There's no sign that men's anxieties concerning penis size are slowing down; as a matter of fact, some believe that the near-omnipresence of online porn is only making men feel more and more anxious about whether they have a small penis or not. The evidence suggests that the vast majority of men don't need to worry; though they may not have equipment that would make a horse jealous, most men have more than enough equipment to satisfy themselves and their partners. As a matter of fact, the actual occurrence of men with a micropenis seems to be definitely rare. Some studies indicate less than 0.5% of men would qualify as a micropenis possessor, and other studies suggest the prevalence is even smaller.
Of course, just what is a micropenis? There's some debate as to the exact definition, with some believing it is any penis which measures less than 3 inches in length while erect and others opting for 2.5" or 2". So for the purposes of this article, it must be left vague - but it is in any case a smaller than typical penis.
With that in mind, here are a few facts about the small penis referred to as a micropenis.
- A guy with a micropenis may still be a grower rather than a shower. Even though a micropenis is a very small penis when erect, it may be even smaller when flaccid. Also, in some cases it may be bigger in circumference than in length.
- It still works. Though it may be a small penis, it still functions exactly the same as a larger model. The same stimuli create an increase in penile blood flow and retention, leading to a hardening which enables the penis to achieve penetration. Many women report that they still achieve sexual satisfaction even when their partner has a micropenis. And many women have become pregnant from men with a very small penis.
- Urinating can be an issue. If the penis is especially small when soft, it may be difficult to urinate standing up. The penis may not extend far enough out of the flap or it may not reach the urinal or toilet properly.
- Hormones may help. In some cases, especially if the penis is determined to be especially small at an early age, infusions of male hormones may help to increase the length somewhat. This is especially true when the brevity of size is due to a lack of testosterone production while in the womb.
- Kallmann Syndrome may also be to blame. Sometimes a micropenis is the result of a genetic disorder known as Kallmann Syndrome - or indeed of other diseases in the family called hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Essentially, a person with Kallmann Syndrome is kept from starting or fully finishing puberty. The hypothalamus fails to produce GnRH hormone, which in turn means that the body doesn't produce adequate amounts of testosterone. In addition to the penis being small, the testicles are also usually much smaller than normal - which in turn affects the production of sperm and semen.
Many men lament the fact that they have a micropenis, but others have learned to accept it and live much more comfortably with it. Use of penis sleeves or sheaths can sometimes help a man with a very small penis feel more comfortable with his sexual encounters.
Whether a man has a micropenis, a small penis or a large penis, he needs to keep it healthy. Regular application of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. Look for a crème that includes among its ingredients vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity and is vital for penile erections. The crème should also include vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid, which is a vital nutrient required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.
Understanding Male Sexual Problems
Though a topic like sexual dysfunction may seem extraordinarily private, to be properly evaluated and addressed you need to be able to talk openly and honestly with a health professional to regain a more satisfying sex life. To get to the heart of the matter you will need to evaluate your relationships, partners, past sexual history, possible depression, history of trauma, or other stresses in your life that may be inhibiting your ability to respond sexually.
A health care provider may take you through the following steps:
1. A physical exam checking for:
a. Check for high blood pressure
b. Possible vascular disease
c. Neurological disorder
d. Obvious signs of conditions affecting your penis or testicles
2. Blood tests to check for diabetes, thyroid disease, or other hormonal disorders
3. Review the list of medications and vitamins you use daily
4. You will be asked about whether you awaken with an erection - since men normally have multiple erections during sleep.
5. Your doctor may ask for an ultrasound exam to measure the blood flow within the pelvis (a penile Doppler study) to determine whether there is sufficient blood flow and pressure in the penis to allow for a suitable erection.
What Are the Treatments for Male Sexual Problems?
Depending on the issue at hand a number of possible treatments may be recommended, such as:
Medication to either:
- Increase testosterone levels
- Decrease prolactin
- Treat thyroid disease
- Address high blood pressure
- A change in existing meds if necessary that comes with fewer sexual side effects
- A bid to stop smoking, drinking alcohol, or use of recreational drugs
- A recommendation to eat a healthier diet and to exercise regularly
Studies have shown that taking these measures above may slow the buildup of fats that can block the blood vessels.
Treatments for erectile concerns may include:
• A device that pulls blood into the penis or a vacuum inflation device
• Inflatable penile implants
• Prostaglandin urethral suppositories
• Self-injection of medications directly into the penis
• Vascular surgery to correct problems involving the veins of the penis
• Natural male enhancement supplements or herbal "viagra" pills
Psychotherapy, couples therapy, or consulting with a sex therapist may help with psychological barriers to sexual functioning.
The bottom line is that many sexual or erectile issues may vastly improve with a combination of healthy lifestyle, sometimes some counseling and perhaps scripted or herbal meds to assist.
Many men simply need a dose of sex-confidence. Fear of dating, performing or other intimacy anxieties can make a man wilt. Taking a natural male enhancer to boost performance anxiety often does the trick for millions of men.
Physical and psychological problems in relation to sex are not all that unusual as people age. Many senior men (and women) experience a decline in libido due to hormone levels, medications or other factors.
While naturally a dramatic blow to one's sex life may be caused by illness or injury, it may not be as well known that certain medications like those used to remedy high blood pressure and depression, are also known to reduce libido.
Declining levels of testosterone in both men and women, or possible nerve damage caused by diabetes may impair a man's ability to get and sustain erections. Shame about an aging body may cause a psychological impairment. Even boredom or relationship difficulties may dampen desire.
Remedying the sexual problem is advised because regular sex helps to keep circulation flowing to the genitals, which in itself is a pleasure booster. Sex also helps couples survive the ups and downs of long-term relationships. Sometimes a natural herb is all that is needed to get libido up and running again consider taking:
• Maca - used to arouse sexual desire
• Korean Ginseng - Panax ginseng - to improve mood, boost endurance and treat erectile problems
• L-arginine - an amino acid used for increasing blood flow, and helps with erectile problems
From last one month I keep sneezing whenever I go out to sun or sit in front of direct air. I am not having fever or headache. Running nose full of water not cough.
If you are experiencing pain, irritation, or itchiness in your throat, the condition is referred to as a sore throat. It is likely for you to face difficulty in swallowing food and the pain worsens when you want to swallow. The primary symptom of a sore throat is throat pain. People of all ages can get affected by a sore throat.
There are several causes of a sore throat. The most common ones are as follows:
- Viral infections are the most common causes of sore throat.
- These are the infections that are caused by a virus, like the flu or cold.
- Measles, chicken pox, and croup are other viral infections that cause a sore throat.
- Several bacterial infections also lead to a sore throat.
- They may include strep throat, diphtheria, and whooping cough.
- Several environmental factors also cause sore throat.
- Exposure to pollen, mold, pet dander, and several other irritants leads to postnasal drip.
- This causes throat pain and inflammation.
- Exposure to dry air, and smoking cigarettes are also common causes of a sore throat.
- For the diagnosis of a sore throat, a physical examination of your throat is carried out, and your throat will be examined using a lighted instrument.
- Doctors usually look out for inflammations and white patches that indicate strep throat. Your breathing will also be checked.
- The back of your throat can be swabbed for examining samples in order to determine the virus.
- Certain blood tests may also be required to be undertaken.
- The treatment of sore throat depends on the cause.
- In case your sore throat is caused by a bacterial infection, you will be prescribed antibiotics for killing the infectious bacteria.
- The medicines should be taken strictly according to a doctor’s prescription.
- You should complete the course to get effective results.
- If you stop the treatment at an early stage on noticing improvements, a sore throat can recur soon.
There are certain simple home remedies which are effective for curing the most common forms of sore throat. They include:
- Gargling with warm, salted water.
- Consuming warm fluids like soup, tea, and water.
- Having throat lozenges.
- Reducing the inflammation using ibuprofen and acetaminophen.
- Avoiding exposure to allergens and irritants.
In case your sore throat is caused by a viral infection, the virus should be left to run its course. During its course, you will be prescribed medicines like pain relievers and decongestants for relieving the symptoms. Antiviral drugs are also used in some cases for fighting the virus effectively.