Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Davalbhakta
Treatment of Gynecomastia
Mole Removal Procedure
Treatment of Keloid
Wart Removal Technique
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Breast Reduction Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Face Lift Procedures
Breast Enhancement Care
Laser Hair Removal - Face
Chemical Peels Treatment
Breast Lift Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish DavalbhaktaYour feedback matters!
Dr. Ashish.. Few weeks ago I read about Aesthetics Medispa on the web .. it was my first introduction to you. Very hesitantly I connected with your clinic.. I had a lot of fears and a lot of questions. I am surprised that I actually kept my appointment with you. My first meeting with you and the subsequent meetings left no doubt in my mind that I was in professional hands. Today, few weeks later, I feel I have been incredibly lucky to have experienced your compassion and competence. My family too appreciates your expertise and integrity. I am glad I made my choice and placed my trust in your capable hands. My heartfelt thanks to you and your team at Aesthetics Medispa for outstanding professional care.
Based on my experience which was absolutely smooth and uneventful, I have found Dr Ashish to be professional yet approachable, caring, enthusiastic to go one step further and needless to mention possessing great medical credentials, knowledge and skills to bring about the desired results. I wish him all the best!!
Everybody wants a radiant and younger looking skin that is flawless and glowing. Having a healthy lifestyle that involves eating right, sleeping well and exercising enough can help you achieve that. But sometimes, that is not quite enough. It is a common misconception that the only way to get perfect skin is through cosmetic surgery. What many people do not know is that there is a range of non-surgical treatments and procedures that can give you the skin you desire. These treatments are quick and easy and do not come with the hassles of post-operation care.
Following are a few examples of such treatments that can give you better skin:
- Chemical peels: This is a treatment method for skin that makes it look younger and smoother. It involves the application of a chemical solution that makes the skin blister and peel off. The layer of skin that lies underneath comes up to the surface and is suppler and less wrinkled than the skin that has peeled off.
- Botox injections: Botox (an abbreviation for botulinum toxin) is a bacterial protein that is injected into the skin to make it appear less aged. The muscles in the area of the skin that receive the injection to get temporarily paralyzed which causes wrinkles in the region to diminish.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure involves taking silicon crystals and propelling them onto the skin surface to remove cells from the uppermost layer of skin. The inflammation or “abrasion” that forms on the skin surface helps suppress the appearance of superficial wrinkles and unevenness on the skin, making it look younger and better.
- Laser skin resurfacing: Lasers can be used to improve the appearance of skin. In this treatment method, high-intensity light is used to tighten loose skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Laser skin resurfacing can also be used to improve skin that is scarred. Depending on the intensity of the laser used, the effects of the procedure can last between 2 to 5 years.
- Filler injections: This is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of skin. It involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin to remove wrinkles and fine lines and increase skin volume. These injects help plump up the skin and make it look more smooth and supple than before.
When it comes to a man's physique, enlarged breasts can be quite embarrassing. This is a condition known as male gynecomastia and affects more men than you would imagine. Though it does not pose a significant health risk, it can affect a man's psychological health and lower his self-confidence. The good news is that men suffering from this condition do not need to live with it.
Male breast reduction surgery or gynecomastia surgery aims at reconfiguring the contours of a man's chest by removing breast fat. The only permanent solution to this condition is surgery. This is because fat tissues are not solely responsible for enlarged breasts. Often glandular tissue is present in excessive amounts as well.
Gynecomastia surgery is usually performed under local anesthesia with liposuction being the most preferred procedure. This procedure begins when the surgeon makes a small incision on each side of the chest. These incisions are usually placed along the natural contours of the body, around the edge of the areola or near the armpit so as to reduce the visibility of scars. Excess fat and glandular tissue is then sucked out of this incision. Simultaneously, the surgeon sculpts the other tissues in the chest to redefine chest contours. Patients are usually advised to wear a compression garment after the surgery to support the healing tissues and minimize swelling.
Results of this procedure are visible almost immediately. Recovery from gynecomastia surgery is usually quick and many men find themselves back to their normal routine within a few days. However, vigorous exercising and heavy lifting should be avoided for a few weeks after the surgery. The patient may also experience slight soreness and minimal pain that can be relieved with over the counter painkillers. Some men may also experience a temporary loss of sensation in the area. Though the results of this procedure are permanent, there is no guarantee that it will not recur.
Expert cosmetic surgeons guarantee that this condition will not recur. They claim to achieve 95-99% removal of gland, hence, recurrence does not happen. However, if the patient puts on weight, he may put on fat on chest as well. So, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid drugs that influence your testosterone levels. Regular exercise can also help tone the chest muscles and keep this condition from recurring.