Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AsalkarYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old female and its 53 days that I am not getting my period last period occuref after 50 days. I had safe sex last month and also after 1 month of my last period I did hcg urine test with help of test card 2 times & both the times it showed negative result. If it is negative then why my period is so late? what should I do now? please suggest me something. Even I always use to get late period but it never exceed like this. Please help me! thank you.
Hello doctors, I am 26 years old and I am a married woman. I didn't get periods from 2 months, I already checked with pregnancy kit, it shown as negative (single line) still I have a doubt about my pregnancy, so please suggest me.
Hii doctor, I got intimated with my husband on 19th, 21st,23rd, 27th and 28th march. As my period date was 14th. Was it a right time to conceive a baby. And please tell me can I check my pregnancy today through a kit?
Dear dr, meri pregnancy ko 5 month complete ho gaye hai. 6th month aj se start ho gaya. Par Mera weight bas 2 kg increase Hua hai. Last: 54 kg, now: 56 kg. Please advice me kya Karu? Kya baby ki growth Mai koi problem toh nahi hai. Pls help me. Thx.
I have my first IUI done and I got pregnant. Now I am in 14th week pregnant. I am working woman ,I need to travel 45 km up and down to office. My doctor suggested avoid travelling since it IUI pregnancy. Is IUI pregnancy should be more careful than normal pregnancy. Please suggest me on my travel.
My follicles are not growing properly. So doctor suggested me to have clomid. On 15 th day my follicle size was 22 mm. And on 16th day we had done iui. But it was not succeed. So my question is. I have regular periods. Then also why my follicles are not growing properly. What I have to do. Please suggest me.
Hiiee. I have a question to be asked. I am 23 years old. I had unprotected sex for the first time with my boyfriend in the month of October 2014. The next day i had my urine test which said that i am not pregnant. I had my periods too regularly. But now in the month of March, i missed my periods. Its 25 days and i havent yet got my periods. Are there any chances of me to be pregnant? I am very much worried. Please help.
Hello dr! My mother is 43 years old n is suffering from white fluid discharge regularly since the month has started. She also suffering from thyroid problem. She has not got her periods since month of October. She did her regular test n all results were -ve. Plzz do suggest what to do?
I am not having my mensuration cycle regularly, I already have been consulted a gynecologist since past 5 years. She prescribed me some medicines, if I stop using those medicines I will not have periods and if case I will use that medicines I will have periods. While having this course I have gained weight. please suggest me best medicines and methods to overcome this problem.
Hello all, one of my friend had a self wanted abortion in jan later she regret for the decision and decided to get pregnant again. Then she miscarriage at 6 weeks She had the torch test done yesterday Here are the readings Rubella igG = 2.88 Cytomegalovirus cvm igG = 3.56 Rest all infection is negative. Is this miscarriage happened because of above infection? How it can be treated? How to avoid next miscarriage? How to have a healthy pregnancy next time? Since this above infection is positive after how many months she shud try? Will this infection affect next pregnancy? Please suggest She is very upset.
I am 6 week pregnancy now after doing ivf. Until now I did not do any ultrasound. Today I notice blood but not too much. Just few spot in my underwear. Should I concern about that? What to do? My app with my doctor will be 7th of january.
How to give oral sex to my girl? Please tell in detail. And should she shave her pubic hairs for it?
I have the pain in both breast on the tip of the breast if it is any dangerous to health. Please advise.
It is possible to get pregnant with using myo-inositol D-chiro-inositol Chromium and vitamin d3 capsules? please advise me?
I am 31 weeks pregnant. My age is 34 years. I feel constant urge to urinate every time. Sometimes after every 15 mins I feel urge to urinate. This is my first child. I got married in february 2015 and in april 2015 I had a very bad urinary infection for which I was hospitalize for 3 days in mumbai. Now every time I am scared when I go to washroom that whether I am again suffering from urinary infection. I talked to my doctor for that she told me for urine test. I had urine test in september 2016 and it was fine. No infection in that. After that I feel same thing every time ie constant urge to urinate every time. Kindly help me out for that.
How accurate are these pregnancy test kit results? What tests can be done to make sure about the pregnancy?
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is a common phenomenon that happens to over 75% of menstruating women. It refers to a set of symptoms that a woman experiences 7 to 10 days within the onset of her monthly period. The symptoms often cause great discomfort to the woman, but disappear soon after the period gets over.
The symptoms include muscle cramps, headache, body ache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, mood swings and a lot more. This is not a pathogen related disease. It is caused due to hormonal imbalance before the start of menses in women. The level of female hormones i.e. estrogen and progesterone fluctuate inside a woman’s body prior to the menses. They are believed to have an impact on certain chemicals released by the brain. Therefore, women experience these symptoms during this time of their monthly cycle.
You don’t need to depend on strict medication to get rid of these symptoms. They can vanish if you make some changes in your lifestyle. Here are some natural ways to get rid of these symptoms:
- Check your diet: In order to enjoy a healthy period, you need to avoid certain food items. Trans fats and hydrogenated fats can increase these symptoms. Cut down on the sugar content of your meal as high sugar level can give birth to some of these symptoms like mood swings, headache, nausea, etc. It is also important to check the water content in your body. It is advisable to avoid salt as too much water retention can be bad. Too much consumption of caffeine can cause depression and anxiety.
- Go for a holistic and balanced diet: Women must include sufficient amounts of minerals and vitamins in their diet to avoid PMS. Try eating foods that are rich in magnesium such as bananas and leafy green vegetables. Also consume Vitamin A rich foods, mainly yellow and orange vegetables.
- Take up some light exercises: Light aerobic exercises may help you in getting some relief from bloated stomach and pain. But, don’t exert yourself in doing stressful exercises.
- Try some heat: Applying a heat pad can provide relief from muscle cramps and abdominal pain. Heat dilates the blood vessels and improves flow of blood through them. This provides relief from any sort of pain.
- Drink right: It is true that too much retention of water in the body can worsen PMS. But it is advisable that you drink sufficient amount of water during the periods or before it starts. As experts say, water itself can hinder water retention in your body. Besides water, go for herbal drinks like a cup of hot ginger tea. Some herbal drinks can work wonders in preventing PMS.
- Sleep well: Adequate night sleep is a must for menstruating women.
- Oil message: Use lavender oil and cypress oil to avoid muscle cramps and tension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Because it delays the natural wound healing process.
Whenever there is minor wound or a abrasion than first stop the oozing of the blood and than clean it with a clear water remembering that water should not stagnate.