Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind Ashutosh AjariYour feedback matters!
Hii I am 20 years old. I jst want to now that from last 10 to 15 days I am watching that when I touch my penis area it just burns after touching. And if I do not touch it just inches sometime. And my whole area has become red. Kindly help me out for this problem.
Hello Sir I am facing premature ejaculations. Some time I ejaculate before starting sex just even by foreplay. Just after my marriage I found I ejaculate in 10-20 second. I did not had intercourse when my wife was pregnant. And it was almost one year. After one year I found that just by trying to insert completely my private part I am ejaculating. Since last one year I am struggling with this. I taken 3-4 month continuously ayurveda medicine. Also did kapalbhati and anulom vilom. Also did kegel exercise. But nothing has improved. In my 3 year of marriage my wife got cummed only once. I am feeling very bad because of this. I tried with medicines also but it is making max 30 seconds. I usually taking medicine 3 hr before sex. Am I doing anything wrong. Me penis has little bent towards down. Also after one ejaculations I will get erections at least after 6-7 hour. I do not watch porn since last 3 year after my marriage. I masturbate max once in month if my partner is not there.
Homeopathic treatment for piles offers several more advantages. It is very economical when compared to any other alternative or complementary treatment for piles. At the same time, the homeopathic medicines do not have any side effects. This is one of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over any other system of medicine. While you are under treatment of any other system of medicine, you run the risk of getting one or the other side effect while homeopathic treatment for piles is absolutely safe.
I haven't been able yo sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
If you are experiencing an orgasm or ejaculating too soon during intercourse along with minimal stimulation, you may be suffering from premature ejaculation or commnly, PE. PE is a condition in which you reach sexual climax rapidly, resulting in premature or early ejaculation. PE refers to ejaculation within one minute of engrossing in sexual activity. A person with this condition loses control over his ejaculation. Ayurvedic treatment is considered to be quite effective for treating PE. There are different forms of Ayurvedic treatmentsto treat this condition, and the mode of treatment differs from man to man.
Here are some effective Ayurvedic remedies for the treatment of premature ejaculation:
- Saffron almond milk: Consuming milk with saffron and almond is an effective Ayurvedic remedy for treating PE. You should soak 10 almonds at night and blend them with hot milk the next morning. You may add saffron and small amounts of cardamom and ginger.
- Green onion seeds: Green onion seeds can be taken by adding them in a glass of water and drinking the mixture before having any meal.
- Herbs: You should mix the Ayurvedic herbs ashwaganda, bala and vidari together in equal parts. Add a spoonful of this mixture to hot goat milk and have it. Medical prescription for PE is called stambhaka in Ayurveda. Some other essential herbs include jatiphala, Speman tablets, asparagus, garlic and drumsticks.
- Dietary modifications: For Ayurvedic treatment of PE, you have to make some alterations to your diet and add several items to it. You should consume several fresh fruits like bananas along with nuts, lettuce, cereals, fish, shellfish, and vegetables such as fennel, onions and celery. Honey should also be consumed. You have to reduce and avoid several items as well. These may include alcohol, coffee, tea, processed foods, denatured foods and food items, which contain excess of white flour and white sugar.
- Lifestyle changes: According to Ayurveda, you need to stop smoking totally for treating and preventing PE. You should try to restrain from sexual activities and must avoid masturbating too much.
- Ayurvedic massage: A special leaf bundle Ayurvedic massage is very effective in the treatment of PE. This technique is known as Elakizhi.
- Yoga: You have to practice regular yoga as several yoga positions help to treat PE. The positionsshould include the shoulder stand or sarvanga asana, the plough or hala asana and the fish or matsya asana.
PE may lower your self-esteem. The condition may make you feel frustrated and may affect you emotionally due to a hampered sex life. The relationship with your partner may also get affected because of unsatisfactory sexual activity. Use Ayurvedic remedies for PE for natural treatment without any side effects.
Hello doctor, My question is what is bipolar I m talking tablet since 7 year is it cure completely or not.
What is the cure for carpel tunnel syndrome and tendon release pain on the hand and wrist respectively.
Good evening sir, nephew one is 2 years old and another one is 4 years old, they are suffering from chicken pox, so please suggest me which foods are best to intake and medications and how to recover early. I hope you respond as early as possible. Thank you sir.
Sir I am 28 years old man. I am facing ED problem since last 6 years. Please guide me how I can overcome from thiz problem.
Dear Sir, For last 10 years there is no hardness in my penis. Now my age is 60 years. I am alright. Going morning and evening walk around 5Km. Please suggest what to do.
My salivary gland secretion is very much high ever moment I have to split what can I do to over secretion of saliva.
I am 64 yrs old lady. I started with problem of hearing along with peculiar sounds 3 yrs back. Gradually it got bad and was diagnosed tinnitus. Now since last 15 days hearing problem has occured especially at noisy places. And there is breezy noise continuosly, day and night. Sugesstion appreciated. Thanks
My penis is so small 3 inches and it is bended in middle in handexperiment time please growth or do not bended techniques please to solve these problem, my family decided to marriage in next month.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.