Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag AwasthiYour feedback matters!
From last 10 day I have suffered back pain nd urinal pain continuously. In my Urinal Report RBC showing 10-13 RBC/HPF. What this mean. Nd further investigation.
Drinking water instantly just after urinating is good habit else this should avoid and wat are the health issue if followed with the same.
Hi! I started having Beplex Forte multivitamin from yesterday and I am noticing that my urine is turning to yellow. Is this normal?
I feel always weakness and sleep more during urination sperm come out with urine. I also very thin and masturbate 1 time at least in a week. what should I do to to increase my weight and avoid my weakness.
I'm 48yrs old man. Having the following ailments such as ESR 42, SGOT 46, SGPT 81, GAMMA GT 663, HDL 63, LDL 194, TRIGLYCERIDES 181, TOTAL CHOLESTEROL 272. URIC ACID 7.7, LIVER ENLARGE., PANCREAS IS ECHOGENIC BULKY. GALL BLADDER IS SEEN IN CONTRACTED STATE WITH DIFFUSE WALL THIKENING 5.6MM. POST VOID RESIDUAL URINE VOLUME IS 41.3ML.
I am urinating many times in a day, is there any problem happen by urinating many times a day and many time urine is like yellow or light red?
Hi I am 31 years old guy and suffering from frequently urination problem from last 4 yrs. I often pee in morning like 7 to 10 times between 7 am to 12 pm after that it's normal. I have no diabetes. Pls help me What should I do.
My friend have some kidney problem could be due to stone or something. She always feel pain and sometime its horrible pain in stomach. Kindly advise some precaution and good diet so she can get relief by the pain?
I am 25 years old male and have a stone problem for last couple of days. What should I do. please give suggestion?
During watching porn semen cum. And that time I feel burning in urethra. In urine test also heat found. Doctor give me norflox. And I have no morning erection. What is my problem?
I have to go for toilet to pass urine as many as minimum 5 times during night. I am facing this problem from long time, it doesn't usually throughout d 7 days in week, whenever I am out f my space I feel as normal as any other person, people r saying dat may b I am suffering 4m sugar but I hav no history of diabetes in mah family and my lifestyle is also not bad in terms of food intake n I also go 2gym 4m d last 1 month.
Having severe back pain like cramp for last 7 days, but pain is there for past one month, taken diclofenac two days, pain got reduced while taking diclofenac, but after one week again started severe pain. Doctor checked x-ray and said OK. Still need second opinion on xray. Also my LMP was on 14.06.16, period delayed by 2 weeks as of today, however urine and beta hcg negative, not taking pain killers yet hoping I might be pregnant still. Need advice.
Sir muje pesab m jalan aur dard ki problem h 1 month s usg v kraya bt sb normal h please help me sir m bhutt tension me hu.
Sir, Hi post void residual urine volume 350cc and an enlarged size of prostate (48.2x39.6x35.6mm and 35.5cc volume) now I am in a dilemma. Is it the symptom of prostate cancer. If so what is the further course of treatment kindly advice.
I am a blood sugar patient now a days I found that I am retaining water in my body my foots are swelling whereas my creatinine level is under control what should I do at present I am taking dytor plus to get rid of water retention.
My father is 65 year old and not able to control urine passing. Sonography shows mild enlargement of prostate gland. What could be the disease he is suffering from?
I am getting pain at anus severely. Getting stool in dark brown color. No blood found. I am suffering from back pain from last 2 years and diagnosed with spondylitis and pain in buttocks. Paun at anus started recently. Please tell me what is the problem. Is it piles? Please tell me.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!