Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag AwasthiYour feedback matters!
sravanthi, 28F, underwent surgery on 31/07/2016 for 12mm kidney stone in left kidney, but recently developed URETERAL STRICTURE at left uterus, what could be the remedy sir, please help me,
Hey! I am 17 years old male. From the past two weeks I am suffering from burning sensations in urethra. I feel urination quite often and its paining a lot in my urethra whenever I go for urination.
What is the reason for bedwetting? And how it can be cured. It happens rarely. Say one in two-three months. it happens in dream. When I deam like passing somewhere else. But actual it happens on bed.
My brother, 45 years old is facing the problem of kidney stone for last so many years. It seems that a factory of making stone is inside his kidneys. Although, every time, stone comes out itself if patient takes plenty of water continuously 12-24 hours and maintains a water pressure over there. Some time, pain is to be faced & few times, no pain is there. Ultrasound reports tell lie some times and no stone is visible in the system but stone comes out. What to do?
Hi doctor I did a ultrasound kub the report states that there is cortical cyst of 10*8 mm in the left kidney is it dangerous to health is there any specific treatment which need to be taken please suggest us I did my urine test as well there is no protein and blood in urine serum creatine is 1.6 please suggest me to get rid of these.
For the last 2 months I have suffering from urine problem day time its fine however at night before bed I go 10 20 times for urination. After I always urge to go again like I have few drops left. Kindly give me the solution. All test done no discrepancy as of now. I take chandraprabhavati every day.
My daughter 10 year old, she have urine infection, consult doctors they replied to drink more water, nothing medicine for the same, so kindly give the advice.
When I do urine everything is normal but when I finished doing afterwards drops of urine still comes like leakage.
I am a type 2 diabetes patient recently my creatinine level has gone a bit high 1.41 my doctor advice me to have low protein diet I being a nonvegiterian want to know what type of food I can have If I get a diet chart I will follow that meticulously please help
I am 75 years old male. Have diabetes. The urine flow at night time is not smooth. It is intermittent.
I am suffering from kidney stones. Rk have 4 mm stone, Lk 3 mm. Stone (lower poles 4-5 mm). Scanning gave Impression: *LEFT renal calculi WITH MILD HYDRONEPHROSIS. *SMALL RIGHT RENAL CALCULUS. Now what I want to do sir. What are the foods to be taken? And not to eat? Now I am taking CYSTONE TABLETS. Some relatives said use CALCURY tablets. Is CALCURY good for me?
Hello, From past few weeks sometime blood comes out from my anus but there is no burning sensation. Also a lump has formed near anus area, but that is not too big. I have taken zenflox for 5 days and pilex by himalaya I am taking. I am drinking 7 ltr of water approx and have cut down all spicy food. Do I need to go for surgery? What will be cost if I need to go for surgery?
The kidneys filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It causes the urine to get highly saturated. The solid depositions then turn into stone like formations, also termed as renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination and discomfort during urination, presence of blood in the urine, are some major signs of kidney stones.
Kidney stones can be prevented by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet with sufficient nutrients:
- Calcium and oxalate-rich food should be consumed together. This leads to the binding of calcium and oxalate together in the stomach intestines, before they can be processed in the kidneys. This helps to control the formation of calcium and oxalate depositions in the kidneys.
- Do not cut down on calcium. Since most of the kidney stones are found to be calcium depositions, many people tend to cut down on their calcium intake. It is important to continue with food that is rich in calcium such as milk. However, it is necessary to reduce intake of other calcium supplements. Decrease in calcium can lead to degeneration and deformation in bones and muscles.
- Too much of red meat consumption and high fat dairy products can lead to the formation of stones in the kidneys. Animal protein is rich in purine that increases uric acid, saturating the urine and creating stones. It is important to balance your diet by including lots of green vegetables, whole grains, fibres, fruits and low-fat dairy products. Opt for non-animal protein such as lentils or legumes.
- Cut down on sugary and aerated drinks. They contribute to the formation of depositions due to their high and unhealthy levels of fructose and preservatives.
- Reduce or abstain from alcohol. Alcohol is known for its multiple disadvantages to the human body. It has also been found to increase the levels of uric acid in blood.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink adequate quantity of water throughout the day, preferably 3 litres or more depending on your physical activities. It prevents the solidification of the depositions and helps to eliminate wastes smoothly.
- Increase the intake of anti-oxidants in the form of green tea, dark chocolates and fruits.
- Lower the intake of salt. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a urologist.