Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anurag Awasthi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag AwasthiYour feedback matters!
Age 25 Non drinker Non smoker Left masterbation from 3 months Sir mujhe ek problem h jab bhi mujhe eraction yaa aroused hota hu to eraction ke time pe bladder bhri ho jata h urine lagne ki wjaha se eraction looose ho jata h or agar mai control bhi kuch karu to hilty dulty move hote hi urine nikal jata h do teen bund or agar jyda der to precum nikal jata h abhi last sunday mai apni hone wali wife ke sath tha aisa kuch man me sexual activity nahi thi phir bhi penis se bht sara precum discharge hua discharge clear water transparent tha and baldder full jab mai urine ke liye gyaa to dark yellow urine and lower abdomen me pain hua halka. Morning eraction me aisa kuch nahi hota fine aate h maine urine routine karwaya jo aise h Appre. S.turbid Albumin trace Sugar nil Rbc nil Pus cells 4-6 hpf Epithelial cells 3-5 hpf Bacteria 4-6 Usg me kidney me renal calculi h 4-6 mm Ballddr bhi khali naji hota short term me jana padta h report doc normal batata h please help.
I am 26 year male just after drinking water I am getting too much urine in 1-2 minutes pls tell me its normal or should I visit to doctor?
I am 26 year old and I have pain under the belli button. And suffering from frequent urination with colour changed to green urination. Please help me in this.
Hello doctor .I have a problem of frequent. And lot of amount water colour urine. And all urine test and ultrasound sound is normal no infection found in report .and no pain in body. Every hour I need to pee .but this problem is only in day after 7 pm all things are normal.
USG of abdomen says. Liver shows overall reduced size but otherwise appears normal. Portal cavernosa. Cholelithiasis. splenomegaly of 120 mm. Mildly enlarged prostate of 28 gm.
What will be happen if one's urinary bladder is full but he is unable to urinate due to any causes. Will his bladder burst and how long time he will alive?
I am 21 year old male. Before 6 months I have suffered urinary tract infection. It's was from the next morning of sex with my girlfriend. Doctor gave me some medicine after 7 days and it was cure in 5-6 days. But, still I fill pain and burning sensation while urination mostly on the day when I used to drink little less water. And sometimes getting fouling smell while urination. And sonography report shows minimally distorted gall bladder. Please guide me what I need to do? Thank you.
I am a 50 year old man and I have problem passing urine as the flow is slow and bladder does not empty and I have to go again and again. Please suggest any medication.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!