Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anju ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
From few days there is some unusual moments in muscles in my shoulder ball area It is happening 2-3 times a hour Is it nothing worth caring of? I had not joined any gym yet.
Hi doctor. Its me Nitu. I am unmarried n I think I am suffering from Menorrhagia. My period duration is 7 days to 10 days. I am very worried about it. Will it effect on my married life. How I'll cure it. Waiting for your reply thanks.
We often say that oil free food is best for healthy living but I can't find any in daily eating food. What according to you could be eaten on daily basis which also is oil-free?
I have fever since last week .I was suggested by doctor but no use .can you help me get out of these.
Not get answer from 25 hrs about tibial fracture. Q. I have closed tibial IMN SURGERY in right leg. Now after 3 weeks I have almost no pain on affected leg. So can I put weight on affected leg & how much time it will take to heal & when I will came back to work in company? in company no hard work but needs moving / walking for manpower handling please help me.
Joint pain problems in knees, backpain, am also suffering from diabetes from last three years, am patients of hypertension also.
Hi periods miss by 10 days and she feeling tire, vomitting what can I do, and if pregnant how to terminate pregnancy ?.
Sir, I am 40 yrs, 5"2 H, 38 Kg weight, I am suffering from Type 2 diabetes uncontrolled. I take Creon 25000. 3/day. And take 12 U longterm insulin. Kindly suggest me to increase my weight. As I limit my Carb & fat. another suppl. Can't suite me & there is constipation problem with me. So can I take high calories & some fat or any other suppl. So I can increase my weight. My Dr. Suggest me Penta-sure 2.0 but it not suit me. Kindly give me suggest to medicine or other way to increase my weight. Thank you.
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!