Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KhadeYour feedback matters!
I have two questions: 1) ways to reduce headache due to stress 2) ways to reduce the release of cortisol hormone.
Sir mera sar kabhi kbhi bahut jyada dard krta rahta hai magar pani pine thoda kam ho jata hai par thodi der baad fir sirdard shuru ho jata hai.
I am having acidity. breakfast usually at 8-8.15 before leaving f office, and by 11 am start too much hungriness. If nothing. Is eaten, then after sometime headache starts. Morning toilet two times for satisfaction. I am presently staying at Bijapur Karnataka. Kindly advice any homeo medicine.
I have a problem of frequent cold. Water comes out of nose. And it happens when ever change of weather happens even if change of place happen. Or cold weather blows. Can it be treated permanently. It happens in rainy and winter seasons. From june oct and even in december.
21 what are the symptoms of piles and what are the basic reason behind this and how can be overcome this.
I am 31 yrs old female and Got married 1. 5 yrs back. I am getting throat infection, body ache and fever afterwards on every alternate month which last for 4-5 days. I am also getting some red spots on my arms and hands. I want to know if this is normal to get fever like this or I need some medical attention.
I am 24 year old and at once I was very fat but due to over dieting I reduced my weight almost 20 kg but now I am suffering many problems like whenever I eat too much then my digestion system works properly but if I eat less meal, I feel constipation.
Respected sir I am sugar patient. My fasting blod sugar is 218. Please mention the treatment on homeopath.
Some people experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction and think of consuming Viagra. Viagra is the market name of a substance called Sildenafil, which is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction. It creates hypertension in the blood vessels, enabling you to get an enhanced erection. Viagra is quite useful for boosting your sexual performance. However, you may experience several side effects on your health. Before deciding on using a pack of Viagra, it is advised to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage that would work for you.
1. 50 mg is the recommended dosage for men in general. The dose can be sometimes increased up to 100 mg. It depends on tolerance and effectiveness. The dose may also be decreased to 25 mg in some cases. It is also advised not to take Viagra more than once a day. The dosage will have to be altered if you take other prescribed medicines.
2. Viagra single packs are also prescribed by doctors. Single packs are available in dosages of 25, 50 and 100 mg.
When should you avoid viagra?
Viagra should be avoided in some cases.
These include the following:onsult
1. In case you take prescribed nitrates for chest pain or pulmonary disorder, your doctor would advise you not to use Viagra due as it increases the risk of high blood pressure, which can be quite disastrous for your health.
2. Many people are allergic to sildenafil, which is a substance present in Viagra.
Side effects of consuming viagra:
Viagra causes several serious side effects on the body. Therefore, it is very important to take a doctor’s advice and know about the different adversities. The most common side effects include the following:
1. Priapism: This is a condition where your erection lasts for about four hours or longer and does not end. Permanent damage to the penis is indicated if this condition is not treated.
2. Loss of vision and hearing impairment: Viagra may cause Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). This disorder may lead to loss of vision in one or both the eyes. Tinnitus or hearing impairment is another condition, which may occur as a side effect of consuming Viagra.
You should always consult a doctor before you decide to take as he would know best about the dosage required by your body. He will also advise you about an ideal method of usage.
My penis is small. I am very afraid about it. Will it make harm in my marriage life. please give some advice to make it strong.
I am a 22 year old male and my weight is below 45 kgs. Is it abnormal? Also I have weekly one sided severe headaches and unstoppable sneezing. (for sneezing I am using nasonex nasal spray and its working)
I am doing daily hand job what Is the side effects and pls help me out this that I don't want to do that but I can't control myself.
My mothers right hand ring finger sometimes comes down automatically and will not go back until an external force added I need a help is it a big problem she is 49 yrs old.
1. Fizzy drinks: Many people often choose fizzy drinks over health drinks (milk, smoothies, yogurts, fruit juices). Such drinks contain phosphoric acid which increases the resorption of bone calcium, and its excretion through urine. Switching to healthier drinks will be beneficial.
2. Alcohol: Excessive intake of alcohol not only interferes with the functioning of the pancreas, but also decreases the absorption of calcium and vitamin d which affects the bone health. Alcohol affects the bone-forming cells “osteoblasts”, increasing the risk of osteoporosis in later life. Research suggests that alcohol decreases oestrogen levels in females, which slow the bone remodelling process. Giving up on drinking will help in rapid bone recovery. Limiting your intake may also be useful.
3. Caffeine: Beverages like coffee, energy drinks, soft drinks contain caffeine. Caffeine leads to resorption of calcium from the bone. Tea contains some amount of caffeine, but the flavonoids in tea help in increasing the bone mineral density. Limiting your caffeine containing beverages may be of help. Adding milk to your coffee will also help in reducing bone–sapping effects.
4. Salt: According to some studies, 40 mg of calcium is excreted through urine with an intake of 1 tsp salt (2,300 mg sodium). In a study conducted on post menopausal women, it was found that women who consumed a high-sodium diet lost more bone minerals in comparison to those who didn’t. Nowadays where consumption of processed foods is high, we must not forget that a majority of these foods contain high levels of sodium. Hence, reducing the intake of table salt is very important. One can also increase the intake of potassium rich foods like tomatoes, banana, coconut water to balance the blood sodium levels.
5. Hydrogenated fats: The process of hydrogenation of vegetable oils leads to destruction of the vitamin K thus altering bone health. Vitamin K is known to facilitate calcium absorption. Vitamin K, being a fat soluble vitamin, is present in good amount in canola and olive oil. Green leafy vegetables are also good sources of vitamin K.
6. Vitamin A: A study conducted by swedish researchers and published in the new england journal of medicine has found that excessive intake of vitamin a can affect bone health. It increases a person’s risk of bone fracture by as much as seven times. According to researchers, the findings explain the high rates of hip fractures in scandinavia and the united states where the use of vitamin supplements and vitamin a fortification is common. However, vitamin A is still important in small doses. You can opt for low fat or non fat dairy products, and consume egg whites for this, since egg yolks are rich in vitamin A.