Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Khade ClinicYour feedback matters!
लिंग तनाव समस्या से परेशान: क्या करें?
लिंग के तनाव कि समस्या से हताश हो चुके हैं? घबराइये नहीं: आपको बताएगा कि सबकुछ फिर से सामान्य कैसे किया जाये...
1. अपने साथी से संवाद
यदि आपको लगता है कि आपको लिंग के तनाव से जुडी समस्या है, तो अपने साथी से इस सन्दर्भ में बातचीत करना सही होगाI याद रखिये कि इस समस्या का प्रभाव आपके साथ साथ आपके पार्टनर पर भी पड़ता है, इसलिए उन्हें इस में शामिल रखना बेहतर हैI हम जानते हैं कि आपको ऐसा करने में संकोच महसूस होगा, लेकिन इस समस्या के संधान कि दिशा में पहला कदम यही हैI विशेषकर जब इस समस्या के पीछे का कारण शारीरिक कम और और मनोवैज्ञानिक ज़्यादा होI
2. डॉक्टर से परामर्श
लिंग तनाव कि समस्या के 75 प्रतिशत मामले भौतिक होते हैं और इनका आसानी से उपचार हो जाता हैI इसलिए, सिर्फ संकोच और शर्म के चलते डॉक्टर को अपनी समस्या न बताकर आप अपना ही नुकसान करेंगेI डॉक्टर से सलाह लेकर आप न सिर्फ इस समस्या का कारण पता लगा सकेंगे, बल्कि इसका हल भी ढूँढ सकेंगेI डॉक्टर से मिलना इसलिए भी आवस्यक है क्यूंकि लिंग तनाव कि समस्या कई बार किडनी,नाड़ी, न्यूरोलॉजिकल विकार, या डायबिटीज से भी जुडी हो सकती हैI डॉक्टर आपकी मदद अवश्य कर सकता है...
3. समस्या कि जड़ तक पहुंचें
समस्या की सही पहचान उसके उपचार के लिए ज़रूरी हैI बढ़ती उम्र के साथ अक्सर रक्त वाहिनी से जुडी जटिलता इस समस्या का कारण बनती है जबकि कम उम्र के पुरुषों में ये समस्या अक्सर मानसिक तनाव, निराशा भाव, या प्रदर्शन के दबाव के चलते पायी जाती हैI कुछ दवाओं का साइड इफ़ेक्ट या टेस्टोस्टेरोन स्तर की कमी भी इसका कारण हो सकता हैI
4. जीवन शैली में बदलाव
दिनचर्या में कुछ छोटे बदलाव लेकर आप इस समस्या के समाधान की और पहले कदम उठा सकते हैंI कई बार केवल धूम्रपान बंद करना, हल्का व्यायाम और तनाव का अंत ही इसके समाधान के लिए पर्याप्त रहता हैI जिन लोगों को इसके उपचार के लिए दवाइयों की ज़रूरत पड़ती है, जीवनशैली में बदलाव इस उपचार में और सहायक बन जाता हैI
Pcos: here is all that you must know about it!
Polycystic ovary syndrome (pcos) is a common hormonal disorder amongst women in their reproductive age. The symptoms of pcos being seemingly unrelated to each other, are often overlooked and remain undiagnosed. It is commonly termed as pcod (polycystic ovary disease) in which the there is an imbalance in the women’s hormones. As the name suggests, multiple cysts are formed in the ovaries that are pearl-sized (2-4mm), fluid filled and may contain immature eggs.
Whom does it most commonly affect?
Pcos most commonly affects women of reproductive age (14-45 years of age). In ceratin cases, pre-pubertal girls may also be affected by pcos.
What are the common symptoms of pcos?
Pcos, being a syndrome, is defined by a collection of signs and symptoms. The symptoms may vary from one individual to another. In case you observe two or more than two of these symptoms, make sure you undergo a thorough medical examination. Common symptoms are:
- Irregular scanty or missing menstrual periods
- Infertility such as ovulation dysfunction
- Excess or unwanted body or facial hair on the body
- Thinning hair on the scalp
- Weight problems, often leading to weight gain around the waist
- Skin problems such as skin bags, darkening of skin and acne
What causes pcos in women?
The exact cause of pcos is still not known, however, there are hypothesis suggesting a few of the common causes such as;
- High level of insulin
- Increased production of androgens
- Family history
- Environmental pollution and radiations
How can pcos be diagnosed?
Pcos symptoms affect more than 20% of the indian women and still remain undiagnosed at times. For an effective diagnosis, you may report of,
- Irregular periods in the past
- Tests revealing high levels of specific hormones
- Ultrasound showing polycystic pattern of the ovary
What are the possible complications of pcos?
Commonly reported complications of pcos include:
- Heart and blood vessel problems
- Sleep apnea
- Uterine cancer
- Heart diseases
How can pcos be managed?
Once diagnosed, the treatment of pcos may differ from an individual to another. However, a few tips to manage/ prevent pcos are:
- Exercise regularly. Include activities such as aerobics, sports and brisk walk to your daily routine.
- Eat healthy. Include foods that are low in refined carbohydrates as it helps to regulate blood sugar levels. Also add foods rich in antioxidants, green vegetables super grain and fruits to your daily diet
- Avoid excess of junk foods, spicy and oily foods and sugary diets.
- In case you smoke, it is best recommended to quit smoking.
- Avoid stimulants. Beverages such as coffee, that act as a rich source of stimulating compounds, have been found to increase insulin production.
- Keep stress away. Combat this depression by engaging yourself in activities such as opting for bubble bath, watching an old favorite movie, reading a classic or meeting friends who could be good company.
The doctor may prescribe you will relevant medications to treat the complications, in case any.
It can be frustrating suffering from enlarged prostate. When you are suffering from the condition one thing for sure is that you need to make a number of changes in your life. Some of these changes include:
Reduce your fluid intake
To reduce the number of times that you have to go to the bathroom, you need to reduce your fluid intake. As rule of thumb, you shouldn't take any water before going to bed. You also shouldn't take coffee or beer before going to bed. Even when you avoid the fluids it's common to feel the urge to urinate. When you are in the bathroom, you should try "double voiding." This is where you urinate, relax, then wait for a moment then resume your urination. Doing this ensures that you empty your bladder at once thus not requiring you to go to the bathroom a second time.
Cold weather is attributed to the need for regular urination. You should keep your house warm. You do this by staying warm. Ensure that your house is warm by installing furnaces and other heating units. Also, avoid regularly going out at night in cold weather.
Watch the food that you eat:
Experts report that the food you take can make or break your prostate. When you are suffering from enlarged prostate you need to avoid the food that would worsen the condition. Some of the food you need to stay away from include:
Red meat and processed meat: Meat that isn't properly done has been shown to contain high levels of heterocyclic amines that are carcinogenic and worsen your enlarged prostate. To be on the safe side you should avoid foods such as sausage, beef, hot dogs, lunch meats, pork, and others.
Daily and calcium: A research study published by the Journal of nutrition, drinking whole milk increases the progression of fatal prostate cancer. To keep your condition in check you should avoid taking plenty of milk. If you have to take it, you should stick to fat-free milk. To be on the safe side you should take salmon, sesame seeds, bell peppers, tomatoes, avocados, tofu, and vegetables.
Engage in exercises
If you have never exercised before, now it's the time to start as experts have reported that doing so relieves nervousness thus you are able to urinate without any problems. Exercising also relieves stress. The cool thing is that you don't have to engage in strenuous exercises to reap the benefits. Simple exercises such as walking are enough.
Sexual problems are very common in men and women. There are various reasons because of which sex may not be as pleasing as it can be. The reasons for this could range from the emotional connect that is shared with the person to actual physical issues which stop you from performing. Read on to know the 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: When the male cannot attain and/or sustain an erection to allow for a good intercourse, it is termed as impotence. This is one of the most common problems, and it could be due to strained relationships, performance anxiety, smoking, diabetes, hormonal problems, etc. Most often, it is psychological and easy to cure.
- Reduced libido: A man not being “in the mood” may be something hard to associate with, but many a time, it happens. This is largely due to psychological causes, and if the partners don’t strike a chord, that could be the reason too. Other reasons could be hormonal imbalance, high blood pressure, etc.
- Ejaculation issues: There could be disorders which could be due to ejaculation that is premature, inhibited, or retrograde. These lead to improper release of sperms, either premature or delayed or back into the bladder. The underlying problem usually is easily identified by the doctor and is treatable.
- In all of these, admitting the problem is the first and most effective step towards treatment.
- In addition to counseling, which usually involves the partner, hormones may be needed in some.
- Quitting smoking, beginning exercise, blood sugar and pressure control, etc. are also required.
- In very rare cases, vacuum devices and penile implants may be required.
- Dyspareunia: The most common sexual problem in females is painful sex, which makes it difficult for the couple. This could be due to vaginal dryness, UTIs, pelvic area infections, etc. This is one of the main reason for reduced libido. Topical lubricants are often useful, in addition to counseling to allay fears and improve overall relationship.
- Reduced libido: This is very common in women, and could be due to relationship issues, painful sex, hormonal imbalance, etc. This is also possible due to the multiple roles that a woman plays, so much so that she never has time to think about it.
- Anorgasmia: Women have more difficulty in achieving orgasm, which is also more psychological and often a combination of sex education and counseling helps.
- Includes combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and sex education.
- Vaginal dryness is improved using lubricants
- Supplement hormones are very useful.
- Sex counseling also involving the partner
- Infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract need to be treated with medications.
Mind your headaches (All about headaches)
Headaches and migraines are one of the most common types of pains that patients can face. There are many types of headaches that may afflict people and there are a number of reasons that can be attributed as their cause.
Let's look at some of the types of headaches and their causes:
Facial headaches - This is an ache, which is usually centered on the face, the crown, and the forehead. In this headache, movements of the head and face may also cause problems.
- Causes: The main cause for facial headaches tends to be sinusitis, a condition in which the cavities in the skull get blocked. Sinusitis may also happen due to a cold as this has often been accompanied by a runny nose as well.
- Treatments: The best treatment for this issue would be to treat the underlying condition, i.e. the cold or the blockages. Using the prescribed variety of decongestants and inhalers can vastly improve the situation.
Migraines - This is an intense pain on one side of the head that can last for a few hours to a few days. Most of the pain is sometimes centered behind the eye, and many people report extreme sensitivity to light as well as sound. It can be debilitating to some people who suffer from a severe form of it.
- Causes: Migraines are one of the most complicated problems to diagnose and there can be a variety of reasons for it. Triggers may include food or lack of it and also be caused by other underlying physiological reasons.
- Treatments: Although there are certain painkillers, which are available, it is best to consult a doctor to know the root cause and thus, avoid the triggers or take appropriate medicines if necessary.
- Causes: These headaches are a result of stress, which may result in the decrease of the blood flow to the brain due to the stiffening of the head and neck muscles.
- Treatments: Over the counter drugs such as paracetamol or ibuprofen can help improve them, but it is better to consult a physician before undertaking self-medication.
Cluster Headaches - These are the most potent form of headaches that can be very painful. They usually originate as a piercing pain in the head with pressure on the eye and can even lead eye inflammation, and watery and droopy eyes.
- Causes: Certain neural functions originating from the hypothalamus can cause this issue and this type of headache may be triggered by alcohol, smoking or other forms of strong smells.
- Treatments: Generic painkillers may not be able to correct the issue quickly enough and this may require the administering of special injections or nasal sprays.
Sleep is one such time when people usually are expected to lie down still and get rest. However, we have all heard of sleepwalking, a condition where a person walks during the sleep. Though it may sound strange, there is a deeper explanation for it both from a causative point of view and from managing it.
Things you should know?
- Sleepwalking happens when a person moves back from a deep sleep to a light sleep or awakening state.
- The person who is sleepwalking is usually not aware of it.
- Activities may range from simply getting up and sitting up in bed to walking around the room. They could also open the door and walk out to the neighbourhood. Moving furniture, changing dresses or driving a car, may also be some of the actions Most of these activities happens completely without their knowledge.
- Mostly happens in children up to the age of 12, but can be seen in adults also, where it assumes a more severe form.
- The person who is sleepwalking has a fixed stare with glassy eyes. They may appear dazed and lost when they are awakened.
- They may not respond when they are actually sleepwalking, or respond very slowly
- They can be brought back to bed and put back to sleep without being disturbed. Most children would go back to sleeping when this is done
- Though the parents can be very worried when they see children sleepwalking, reassurance is required, as it usually disappears as they cross teenage.
- There could be chances of small injury like tripping or fall during the sleepwalking episode
- Sleepwalkers may be more restless compared to other children during their waking hours
- Bedwetting is also quite common in children who sleepwalk
- Inappropriate sleep pattern with lack of sleep for prolonged periods is one of the main reasons for sleepwalking
- Excessive drinking
- Medical conditions like heart rhythm problems, acidity, gastric reflux, and seizures
- Psychiatric conditions like panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder can also lead to sleepwalking
- For a parent to see their child walking around in their sleep can be quite disturbing.
- Reassurance is required stating that it is just a temporary phase and will not stay beyond the teenage years
- Most people do not require any intervention unless accompanied by severe symptoms like going out of the house or driving
- Once established, it is advisable to avoid by not drinking too much alcohol, avoiding stress and anxiety and taking precautions like extra-secure locks to prevent sleepwalking and/or other side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I am having itching in my groin area from 1 an half month. I am taking medicine from a nearby clinic but its not getting so much benefits. It become same after some time and reddish in groin area and too much itching also on thigh and hip. thank you.
I am 26 years old male, I had a deficiency of vitamin D so what food and medicine should I take for best results in less time. I also want to know shall I do gym or not.
Hello My father has high bp of 170/108. He is using medicines for that everyday. Since 4-5 days he is suffering with problem of giddiness. And also. He has acidity. His belly is also feels not gud. I mean even he is in empty stomach, but it feels like je is eaten something. U can understand what I am saying. Please help. Thanks.
I got my eye operated for cataract on 25th may 2017. But after 1 week my eye started blinking internally just like a flickering light. Please suggest me a solution.
I watch lot of porns but I can control masturbation, but the problem is I am getting nightfall 1ce or twice in a week .is it because of watching porn movies.
Hello doctor im 25 years old unmarried suffering from constipation from 15 days back. Im getting burning sensation near the anal regionwould you prescribe medicine to reduce it permanently.
Having severe pain in cervical neck which is travelling from neck to back and shoulder. I am 23 year old. Please suggest Thanks and Regards Zainab.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Erectile dysfunction is when a man fails to develop or maintain an erection. The situation if not cured can spoil a relationship as a healthy sexual life is important for healthy partnership between couples.
Intake of certain drugs, neurogenic disorders, aging, surgery, smoking, obesity, diseases like diabetes and kidney failure are among the primary causes of this condition.
Erectile dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, timely medication can greatly improve the condition. For proper awareness, it is necessary to get the facts right. Most men, at some point of time, experience erectile dysfunction. It often goes untreated because most men find the condition embarrassing enough to be discussed. This lack of awareness has given rise to many unreasonable and illogical myths and misconceptions.
Treatment methods used for erectile dysfunction depend on the specific cause and nature of the condition. Ayurveda provides an effective remedy to the problem of impotence through long-established healing methods. Ayurvedic treatment makes use of traditional herbal medicine that cures the condition and prevents it from reoccurring. In Ashtanga Ayurveda, sexual dysfunction is treated through medication composed of vajikarana herbs. 'Vaji' is the Sanskrit word for a horse, which is an age-old symbol of virility and sexual potency.
These herbs have been conventionally used to cure conditions related to erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, lack of libido and male infertility. A few herbs used in vajikarana therapy for treating erectile dysfunction are:
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- The 'panchaule' orchid (Dactylorhiza hatagirea)
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Kali Musli (Curculigo orchioides Gaertn)
Scientific tests and studies have shown that these ayurvedic herbs are effective in providing a remedy for the problem of impotence in men. This form of therapy takes a holistic approach treating and curing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction by eliminating the root cause of the problem. The greatest advantage of this treatment method is that there are no side effects. Relapses of the condition also do not occur. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello, I just want to increase ma ejaculation period. I ejaculate with in 2 minutes. And I get sexually aroused very quickly like if I see my cleavages of my girlfriend my penis gets erect so quickly. And I think it can be prevent premature ejaculation. Please suggest me any kind of exercise or medicine or trick. I just want to be last longer in bed anyhow.
I am Sanjeev Suffering from palm psoriasis for past 3 years but still not cured At all what to do l.
बवासीर या पाइल्स मलद्वार के चारों ओर नसों के फूलने या सूजन को कहते हैं। इसमें गुदा पर मस्से जैसे उभार हो जाते हैं। मस्से या तो गुदा के अंदरूनी हिस्से पर होते हैं, या गुदा के चारों ओर। नसों में अंदरूनी सूजन ज्यादातर कम कष्टकारी होती है, परंतु वहीं नसें सूजकर बाहर तक उभर आती हैं, तो ये समस्या बेहद कष्टकारी हो जाती है। इसमें मलद्वार से रक्तस्त्राव होने से मरीज बेहद कमजोर हो जाता है। समस्या गंभीर रूप ले लेने पर मरीज की मौत तक हो सकती है। बवासीर के मरीज को बैठने में बेहद तकलीफ होती है, यहां तक कि दर्द से रात में नींद तक नहीं आती। यहां हम पढ़ेंगे कि, कैसे हल्दी का प्रयोग करके बवासीर जैसी समस्या छुटकारा पाया जा सकता है।
बवासीर के लक्षण
बवासीर में कब्ज की वजह से मल शुष्क हो जाता है। मस्से पहले कठोर होना शुरू होते हैं, जिससे गुदा में चुभन-सी होने लगती है। ध्यान न देने पर मस्से फूल जाते हैं और मल त्याग बेहद तकलीफदेह हो जाता है। स्थिति बिगड़ने पर मल के साथ खून भी आने लगता है।
बवसीर का कारण
बवासीर के कई कारण होते हैं, जिनमें से कब्ज, खराब खान-पान, खाने में फाइबर की कमी, ज्यादा देर तक बैठे रहना, मानसिक तनाव, भारी सामान उठाना प्रमुख हैं। गर्भावस्था में भी ये समस्या देखने को मिलती हैं।
हल्दी से बवासीर का इलाज
हल्दी में एंटी इन्फ्लेमेट्री यानी सूजन घटाने वाले गुण होते हैं। इसके साथ ही हल्दी एंटी-सेप्टिक होती है, जो कीटाणुओं को नष्ट करती है। वहीं हल्दी घाव भरने में भी सहायक होती है। पुराने समय से हल्दी को बवासीर का अचूक इलाज माना जाता है। यहां कुछ तरीके दिए हैं जिन्हें आजमाकर हल्दी से दर्दनाक बवासीर का इलाज किया जा सकता है।
1. एलोविरा और हल्दी:
आधे चम्मच एलोविरा जेल में एक चम्मच पिसी हल्दी मिलाएं। इसको अच्छी तरह मिलाकर पेस्ट तैयार कर लें। पेस्ट को सोने से पहले मलद्वार के अंदरूनी और बाहरी हिस्से पर लगाएं। एक हफ्ते तक ये तरकीब आजमाने से बवासीर से राहत मिलेगी।
2. पेट्रोलियम जेली और हल्दी:
एक चम्मच हल्दी को एक चम्मच पेट्रोलियम जेली के साथ मिलाकर एक पेस्ट तैयार करें। इस पेस्ट को मल त्याग करने से कुछ समय पहले अपनी गुदा के अंदरूनी और बाहरी हिस्सों पर अच्छे से लगा लें। पेट्रोलियम जेली आपके मलद्वार को मुलायम और चिकना बनाती है, जिससे मल त्यागने में आसानी होती है। वहीं हल्दी सूजन और घाव कम करने के साथ दर्द से भी राहत देती है।
3. देसी घी और हल्दी:
एक चम्मच देसी घी में आधा चम्मच हल्दी मिलाएं। इसको अच्छी तरह मिलाकर पेस्ट बना लें। इस मिश्रण को रात को सोने से पहले अपनी गुदा के अन्दर और बाहर लगा लें। यह प्रक्रिया दो-तीन दिन आजमाने से आपको बवासीर से राहत मिल जाएगी।
4. काले नमक के साथ हल्दी:
काले नमक में हल्दी का चूर्ण मिलाकर गुनगुने पानी के साथ पिएं। बकरी के दूध में हल्दी और काला नमक मिलाकर पीने से भी बवासीर में लाभ होगा।
5. मूली और हल्दी:
मूली को धोकर छील लें। अब इस पर हल्दी छिड़कर इसे दिन में दो-तीन बार खाएं।
6. दूध और हल्दी:
बवासीर होने पर उसके उपचार के साथ इसका बचाव भी जरूरी है। रोजाना गुनगुने दूध में हल्दी मिलाकर पिएं इससे के संक्रमण से बचाव होगा साथ ही अच्छी नींद भी आएगी।
ये भी आजमाएं
7. टब मे गुनगुना पानी भरकर उसमें हल्दी डालें। इस पानी में निर्वस्त्र होकर आधे घंटे तक बैठें।
8. हल्दी, आक का दूध और शिरीष के बीजों को कूटकर बवासीर के मस्सों पर लगाएं। जलन और दर्द से आराम मिलेगा।
9. किसी साफ रुमाल में बर्फ का टुकड़ा लपेट कर अपनी गुदा पर कुछ देर के लिए लगाएं। इससे दर्द और सूजन में बेहद राहत मिलेगी।
10. हल्दी से इलाज के साथ अपने खान-पान का भी ध्यान रखें। खाने में पानी की मात्रा बढ़ाएं और फाइबर युक्त पदार्थों का सेवन करें। दूध में ईसबगोल मिलाकर पिदएं। ज्यादा देर तक एक जगह पर न बैठें। व्यायाम को अपनी दिनचर्या में शामिल करें। खाने में जैतून का तेल और घी भी शामिल करें। इसके आलावा नारियल पानी और दाने सहित अनार भी खाएं। तले-भुने गरिष्ठ भोजन से परहेज करें।