Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Akab Suban AliYour feedback matters!
Assalamualaikum Dear Sir/Mam I am Abdia .age 20 .my skin oily .please suggest me some creams which will suit in my skin and bright my skin and eyes area Thanx a lot.
My father have a cuts on his hands and legs the skin have gone very hard it mostly occurs more during winter and less in summers.
Suffering from pimples problem on face. Unable to go out tending towards loss of confidence because of face having lots of pimples. Please suggest.
Tooth decay is treated removing the damaged portion of your tooth and substituting it with ‘fillings’. Fillings can be made up of different materials such as silver amalgam, porcelain, gold or even plastic. Hence these plastic, tooth-colored, glass mixtures that are used to restore decayed teeth are known as composite fillings. Composites are also used for changing the color of or reshaping disfigured teeth.
How are they placed?
The dentist sets the composite in layers employing a specialized UV Laser light to harden each of the layers. After this, the dentist moulds the composite to fit in your tooth. The composite is then polished to prevent premature staining or wearing out of the composite. Good shaping and polishing of the tooth to produces a virtually invisible restoration.
When are composite fillings used?
White fillings can be used for cosmetic options as well.
- Short or spaced out teeth: Composites are able to reshape any deformed teeth or add length to a tooth.
- Cracked or chipped teeth: It can fill in any chips or worn down teeth to appear healthy yet again.
- Smile Makeover: It does not require for healthy tooth structure to be removed unlike a veneer
Preventive dentistry: The molars in the back have deep groves on the sides that food particles can get trapped in causing infection. The composite can be filled in those areas as a preventative.
Advantages of Composites:
- The shade of the composite filling is well suited to match the color of your existing teeth.
- They can chemically bond to your tooth structure, rendering additional support.
- Composite fillings are also used to mend broken or cracked teeth.
- With composite filling, not much of your tooth structure needs to be taken off as compared to amalgam fillings.
Precautions with Tooth coloured fillings
- Composite fillings wear faster as compared to silver fillings should be replaced within 3-7 years.
- Need regular follow up care or maintenance as they are subject to microleakage.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult me anytime