Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Agashe PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old female. I' m having a very bad skin. I have marks both my hands and legs. What should I do?
I have a problem of fissure for 10 years and no bleeding occur. But in upper of anus there is a small small pumps .and I feel burning when constipation occur and some time itching. Give advice.
I am 17 years old boy and my face is little dull so what should I do to get bright and fairness face.
There's some kind of infection on my head scalp. Some papadi kind of thing is formed on a part of the head. The Dr. has recommended these medicines facility b cream Itraconazole cap Fuzgard 150 mg.
A sunscreen lotion with spf 15-30 should be applied daily to protect the skin from damages like sunburn
Hello I have marks pigmented red and brown on my face ,new and old both. Help me to remove scar marks from my face .
Sir my problem is my digestion is not well heavy food not digest and my skin is very sensitive I sun light.
I have black spots and dark spots on my face also pimples on neck & nose what I do? Tell me the best medical treatment or creams face pack face wash syrup what is best for skin?
I get pimples and Whitehead on my face, shoulders and back, it would happened in every summer and winter season, what's the reason behind it, what it's cure?
My skin on the ankle is darkening and has become very dry. It is on both the feet. Can someone help?
Hello doc, I am a 31 yr old female. Married. Got married on june 2012. As I didn't concieve my doc gave me chlomophine citrate for six months continuously. And due to this my skin got darkened. And I lost my charm.Now I am taking shatavari for ovulation and its working. But my skin tone has not come back to normal. And I am deeply concerned and very sad. Please, please help me.
Sir I am vani I am 21 years old. My weight is 57 kgs. I am having marriage within 3 months. Now I'm having normal color. I want to increase my fairness. U can suggest me.
I am suffering from fissure about 2 months ago and recently again I am having pain in anus and it come to my observation that small limp of skin is formed in my anus area. I have gone to doctor (some kind of BAVASIR clinic AYURVEDIC) and he told me that its piles it must be operated otherwise in future it may turn up into cancer. So its true that it may turn into cancer or not And please suggest me the remedy for it.
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems, which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime.
Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever:
- Skin exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday, which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun: Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar: Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice: Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods: Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.