Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AditiYour feedback matters!
My ovulation occurred on 2nd of June ,after how many days will I be pregnant? I don't have any symptom. Home test shows negative. Please help me.
I had my periods two months back and since then i had no periods.I m now having watery discharge which has no smell .What is it?
To get pregnant what to do? please tell me clearly. I am 30 years and my husband 34 years old. We went hospital and do follicular study eggs ruptured. For my husband we do sperm count it shows the result 50. So, tell me the clear solutions.?
Hi. My wife is not getting periods since last 10 months after she got a surgery on her first delivery and came close various times with protection also she did pregnancy tests various times but it was always negative. Is there any problem with her. What can she do.
Hello, I want to know that at what a good time for pregnancy. My age is 24 nd husband age is 29. Can I wait for 6 months or not?
Madam meri wife ka left breast bahut bada ho gaya hai jabki right breast jaise ka taisa hai because unka right breast mujh per tej dab gaya tha aur usse blood discharge bhi hua tha but maine unka ultrasound karbaya to usme sab normal aaya sir ?
We are married for the past one and half year. We are trying for a child for the past 2 months. My wife is always telling my penis never fits. So she is asking for a sex toys first and try mine is that ok? her vagina is very small I can do fingering but don't know what to do ?
I have been married for 5 years but still no baby we do not know how to do sex to have baby can yo help me.
My wife have very severe pain in her periods. Mostly first two days. Consulted family doctor and Already done sonography but reports are normal. Age: 34 Yrs. This is happening from last 7-8 months. Please advice.
Gone are the days when the sole purpose of having a salad was to lose the stubborn and unwanted body fats. Salads can be extremely healthy and nutritious. With salads around, the long and gruesome hours in the kitchen are a thing of the past. A bowl full of lip smacking salad, well structured with fruits, vegetables and quality oils, will do your health a world of good. Preparing salads is no rocket science. Get all the ingredients together, and switch to the way of health and nourishment.
- A feeling of fullness like never before: Experiencing an irresistible craving for food? Salad is at your service. A bowl of salad will give you a feeling of fullness, keeping the hunger pangs and cravings at bay. With salads, you don't even need to be repetitive. A little modification, and your taste buds are in for a treat.
- Say no to dehydration: Most of the vegetables that go into your salad have high water content. Scorching summers or sweltering heat can leave a person dehydrated. Salads come as a great relief. It works amazingly to hydrate your body, thereby re-energizing you fully.
- Lettuce to fight insomnia: If a good sleep is all that you desire, salad is what you need. 'Lectucarium', a substance found in lettuce, work miraculously to treat insomnia. All the more reasons to include lettuce leaves in your salad.
- The goodness of vitamins and minerals are retained: A lot of important vitamins, minerals and some enzymes (mostly digestive, that gets denatured) are lost to cooking. Taking in raw vegetables ensure that the important vitamins and minerals are not lost. Some raw vegetables contain important enzymes (live) that can greatly aid the digestion process.
- A salad rich in broccoli, avocados, bell peppers, berries: Are a rich source of antioxidants. Such salads work wonders and are an excellent boost for the immune system.
- Do not let wrinkles and saggy skin bother you: Some of the fruits and vegetables present in the salad help in collagen synthesis, thus giving your skin a natural glow. It is needless to say that spinach, lettuce and romaine, that form an integral part of your salads, are excellent for the eyesight.
- Walnut oil, sunflower oil (organic), olive oil and pumpkin seed oil: Are rich in omega fatty acids. Using these oils in salad dressings can be extremely beneficial.
- Some of the fibrous fruits and vegetables can effectively clean the intestine and colon.
The benefits of salads are immense.
Will continuous sex after cycle period affects pregnancy, how do I confirm my wife is pregnant and stop doing sex.
My breast have become sagging and also my nipples are very dark and board after my first child I am 33 years old is their any medicine for this to get back them to shape and they board dark nipples is some decease.
Kegel exercises are quite often recommended for women. However, are women the only ones who can benefit from these? Well, actually not. Even men can benefit from these exercises if they practice it regularly. Keep in mind that these exercises are supposed to improve bladder and bowel functioning and improve sexual functioning. So, why can’t men benefit from these?
BENEFITS OF KEGEL EXERCISES FOR MEN
Men are often concerned about their inability to achieve a strong erection and maintain it for a longer time. Another concern among men is premature ejaculation, that is, ejaculating before you or your partner wants. Both erections and ejaculation can have an impact on yours as well as your partner’s sexual pleasure.
This is why men would try anything to achieve a stronger erection and control their ejaculation. The key to both these issues are stronger and firmer pubococcygenus muscles. These are your pelvic floor muscles and if you have control over these, you will be able to control your erections and ejaculation.
These muscles control the flow of semen and urine and are responsible for the firmness of your erections and the power of your ejaculation. These are the muscles that are targeted by Kegel exercises. Regular practice of these exercises will not only help you control your orgasms and last for longer by delaying your ejaculation, but will also improve the sexual pleasure of your partner.
IDENTIFYING THE PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLES
You are probably wondering where your pelvic floor muscles are located. The easiest way to find these muscles is by stopping the flow of your urine the next time you go to urinate. These are the muscles that you will be squeezing when you stop the flow of urine in the middle.
Another way to identify the muscle is to squeeze the muscles that help prevent you from passing gas. Just stand in front of the mirror and squeeze these muscles. If you are squeezing the right muscles, you will see that the base of your penis moves closer to the abdomen and your testicles will rise along with it.
You could also place a finger inside your anus. When you contract the pelvic floor muscles, the anus will tighten.
Keep in mind that it is very important to identify the right muscles here. These are the only muscles that should be moving while you are doing the Kegel exercises. The muscles in your abdomen, buttocks, and thighs should be relaxed during these exercises.
KEGEL TECHNIQUES FOR MEN
The key to doing Kegel exercises is to contract and release them. How you do it is totally up to you. As a beginner, the easiest position to do this is while lying down. You can contract your muscles for three seconds and then release it for another. Repeat this 10 times and then relax. Do another set of 10 repetitions and then another set. All in all try to do three sets of 10 repetitions.
You could also quickly contract and release the muscles continuously for 10 seconds. Take a 10 second break before attempting another set. Here also do three sets. Or alternatively, contract and release for 5 seconds and then take a 5 second break before attempting another set. In this case, do 10 sets.
Another technique is to contract and hold the muscles for 30 seconds and then release. Take a break of 30 seconds and do three sets.
As you become better at these Kegel exercises, you could also aim at holding the contraction for around 2 minutes and then releasing it. You just need to do one set in this case. Once you get more comfortable, you can do these exercises while sitting, working on your computer, or even while standing.
As it gets easier and easier, you could try and do the contracting and releasing technique for more than 100 times a day. Or you can hold your muscles for around 20 minutes, 3 times a day.
You can then practice this technique during sexual intercourse for delaying ejaculation and helping you last longer. It will not only intensify your orgasm but also improve the sexual pleasure of your partner.
Keep in mind that you should take it slowly in the beginning. Never overdo the exercise. Do as many sets and as many repetitions as you are comfortable but do not do too much too quickly.
It usually takes around three months to really notice an effect of these exercises on your erections, ejaculation, and orgasms. For some men, this may happen sooner and for others it may take a little while longer. However, one thing is for sure, practicing Kegel exercises will surely bring about an improvement in your sexual pleasure and make you a better lover.
In fact, if you have problems such as premature ejaculation, try these exercises before even consulting a doctor. You may be surprised to see the control that you are able to have on your ejaculation with the help of these techniques.
My 28 days missed period. And 58 days from first day of my last period yet negative home pregnancy test? am I not pregnant?? please suggest.. Totally confused.
Hello doctor I am 27 having 2 children last week undergone laparoscopic sterilization which my husband forced me to go for now I am in very depressive state. I want natural way to reverse this without surgery please help.
Hi Dr. I have asked abt my date of delivery but two Dr. give me diff date can you please checkout. My last mc date was 30 July 2015.
Am 27 years. One month back I got married. We are planning for baby so please tell me what are the steps we have to take. How to conceive faster. My periods starts every month 2 nd or 3rd. When we have to participate in sex after periods. We don't have any idea.
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. One out of the three men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis, then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation
- Abnormal hormone level
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals
- Thyroid problem
- Damage of nervous system
- Infection in the urethra or prostate
- Psychological cause
- Erectile dysfunction
- Anxiety about intercourse
- Cultural guilt related to sexual pleasure
- Relationship problems
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behavior therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
- Safed musli (Chlorphytum Borivillianum): It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
- Kali musli (Curculigo Orchiodes): It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
- Semal museli (Salmalia Malabarica): It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
- Gokshur (Tribulus Terrestris): It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
- Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus): It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
- Ashwagandha(Withania Somniferum): It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
- Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum): It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
- Jaiphal (Myristica Fragrans): The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a 'churan' and can be taken to overcome problems of premature ejaculation. Ayurveda is the oldest form of medicine providing natural solution with no side effects. Hence it should be given preference over the modern techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.