Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aditi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AditiYour feedback matters!
What is the exact name for the urine test of chlamydia and gonnerahea .which I tell at lab to get tested.
Sir, I and my bf participated in sex without protection on 2nd march my actual date is 15th march any chance to get pregnancy?
Polycystic ovary disease or PCOD is a variant of hormonal disorder which is known to affect 1 out of 10 women. PCOD is a condition in which a woman has numerous small cysts in the ovaries. It can lead to unregulated hormonal cycle and may also trigger high blood pressure, diabetes, acne, infertility and growth of hair on the cheek, chin and chest.
How may PCOD be helped with diet?
Though there is no way to reverse the effects of PCOD, it can be managed with adequate exercise and well-regulated diet. So, if you are disturbed by the effects of PCOD, you can try these tips to help your situation.
Eat more fruits and vegetables: Many health experts are of the opinion that fruits and vegetables can eliminate toxins from the body. You should also avoid dairy-based products as they can trigger insulin levels aggravating acne and other skin problems.
- Eat lean meat but stay away from red meat: In 2013, a study reported that consuming red meat can increase the risk of infertility and therefore, you must try to avoid it. You must also limit the consumption of sugary foods and drinks.
- Stay away from saturated and hydrogenated fats: Saturated fats are available naturally in some foods such as pork, lamb, beef, cheese etc. and they can cause a hike in your cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It is therefore suggested to check the labels of food products to make sure that the baked foods you are consuming are free from saturated and hydrogenated fats.
- Pick a food with low glycemic index: Women who are suffering from PCOD suffer from insulin resistance and as a result, should consume the foods that are meant for diabetics. So your foods should be rich in fibre content with a limited amount of carbohydrates and processed foods. Foods made of whole wheat and whole grain should be avoided. You can eat brown rice, wheat pasta and poha made of brown rice.
- Drink lots of water: Women suffering from PCOD can experience water retention. So, you should eat small and frequent meals along with a lot of water all through the day.
Besides following all these tips, it is crucial to workout for about 30 to 60 minutes in a day for reducing your insulin resistance, which may make you overweight and even obese. This, in turn, would cause irregularity of hormonal levels and host a lot of other problems.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Infertility and hormonal treatments may influence the amount of dense tissue in the breast and increase the risk of developing breast cancer study from Karolinska institute in Sweden found that woman with a history of infertility had denser breasts than other women to was more pronounced in women who had undergone controlled ovarian stimulation.(cos), the hormone treatment required for in vitro fertilisation.
Am I pregnant my boyfriend and I had sex in February after my period left and in March I had my period for a whole 4 days but I'm still kind of scared I'm waiting on it for this month but I'm taking birth control pills so I'm confused.
My boyfriend fingered me but now am quite scared because I missed my period for last month n my breasts seemed to be very painful to touch. A white fluid is coming out of my vagina in a quite large amount. I don't have any other problems. But I am scared. Am I pregnant?
Sir meri age 35 he or meri wife ki age 35 he 9 months Ho Gaye Sadi k but pregnancy Nhi rukti Kya Kari Sir niras Ho Chuka hu pehle 25 days ki cycle thi or Ab 30 days Ho gyi h periods ki Kya Karu pregenancy ruk jaye.
hello, My girlfriend Vagina and boobs are very loose which cream she use for tight her vagina and boobs . Thanks Rakesh.
Description: botanical name of daruharidra is berberis aristata also known as indian barberry.
-useful in inflammation
-useful in eye disease
-used as rasanjan
-useful in vaginal discharge
-used as a blood purifier
-used in uterine inflammation
For more information visit our website www. Klik4cure. Com.
I am 31 years old female and having pain while doing intercourse with my hubby ,I have 6 month old baby. In last 1.5 year we have met only 3 to 4 times that too with very much pain. Please advise.
I am 24 years old male. My gf is 20 yrs. We are in relationship since 2 yrs. We controlled ourselves from being far physically but now it's unbearable, how one must avoid pregnancy if got into physical. I want to also know about the particular phase when have intercourse without condom doesn't lead to pregnancy. I do not understand those science terms menstrual cycle etc please answer as ordinary person can understand. Also tell about i-pill and unwanted 72 tab or any other tablet which taken after unprotected sex will not lead to pregnancy.
In this generation by using more phones or laptop that is also one of the reason for not getting pregnant?
Children are born with juvenile and weak immune systems. Therefore, they have a tendency to get a high number of diseases, every one to two months. Children's immune systems start to develop not long after birth. The quantity of infections and allergies start to run down with time. When kids are in school, their rate of infections is generally the same as the rate for grown-ups. It is typical for a kid till the age of five to fall ill a few times per year. Thrice is still reasonable. If it goes beyond that, it classifies as a constant infection.
Most specialists are only concerned, if the child suffers from basic viral infections to more complicated ones and extreme bacterial diseases such as blood diseases and pneumonia. Bizarre infections or an expansion in the quantity of diseases after some time are other cautioning signs.
However, here are certain homeopathic cures that help build the immune system along with treating some of these serious issues:
- Allium Cepa: When there is watery release from the eyes along with a running nose, Allium Cepa is one of the best homeopathic medicines. It is ideal for infections that are weather-related. The eyes become red and are sensitive to light. The watery release from the nose is thin and harsh. In the meantime, the release from the eyes is a little thick.
- Arundo: At times when the symptoms start with extreme itching, Arundo is especially recommended and is one of the best homeopathic cures for constant infections in children. There is a great deal of itching and tingling in the nose, the eyes and on top of the mouth.
- Sulfur: This is the most common homeopathic medicine for skin infections with extreme itching and burning sensation. The skin usually stays dry and the patient gets relief by scratching it. Remaining tired all the time, having a sad and grimy looking skin, getting temptation for desserts and extreme warmth in the entire body are some symptoms for which Sulfur is selected.
- Arsenic Album: In situations where there is serious thirst and the child feels really weak, Arsenic Album is one of the best homeopathic medications for repetitive infections. There might be anxiety and uneasiness with alternate side effects of fever.
- Merc Sol: When the child does not feel comfortable in warm or cold surroundings, Merc Sol is extremely effective and is one of the best homeopathic medicines. There is a great amount of wheezing and watery release from the nose. The child feels worse in humid or wet climate. Increased sweating is another sign in order to take this medicine.
- Natrum Mur: In situations where there is a lot of sniffling and the symptoms begin with wheezing, Natrum Mur is very effective and is one of the best homeopathic medicines for repetitive infections. There is a lot of dryness of the mouth and mucous membrane.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Pls prescribe best tonics to beget child and to get rid of menopause for 34 years lady. Menstrual cycle is normal (27 to 30 days).
Hi doctor, I am pregnant and is last month about to end in this month end (29 May. I went to gynaecologist for routing Check up. She told me that my baby is not coming down (it's not yet come down in bacha dani). My BP is higher 130/90. Dr. given medicine for bp, becoz of high bP swelling in my legs. And also advice for one more sonography to see baby position. Doctor please advise me what activities shud I do so my baby can come down.
Understanding IQ, EQ, AQ for Better Life
Let's try to understand the importance of IQ, EQ, AQ in our daily lives to better deal with life situations happily, wisely. First of all, we will try to know the meanings of these 3Q's & then we will discuss the rest.
IQ stands for intelligent quotient of an individual which signifies mental potential, efficiency, caliber, ability to understand the things esp. on academic front which is required to achieve success, position, monetary things & so on in an individual's life.
EQ stands for emotional quotient of an individual which signifies the emotional ability of an individual to deal/ manage the emotional issues of one's life effectively, positively. Persons with high emotional bank account are well off in managing such emotional issues.
AQ stands for adversity quotient of an individual who can manage the equilibrium of mental state in adverse situations of life as well find the solutions of coming out of it.
Persons with balanced IQ, EQ, AQ are best individuals who can manage the ups & down, emotional traumas effectively with their neutral approach in understanding the situations of life. Each Q has significant value in life at different stages such as IQ is very important in career development, achievements & so on. But it depends on nature of an individual as everyone is different from others, the ratio of IQ, EQ, AQ would differ in each person depending on family, society, environment, surroundings etc.
- As we grow, the importance of Q's also changes in different aspects / stages of life. For example: during childhood IQ matters the most & as we enter into teenage, there is a blend of IQ & EQ representing an individual. Later on after marriage, EQ becomes most important & desirable. As we understand family comprises of husband & wife, their children & so on, one needs to be emotional enough to understand the aspect of others feeling FIRST & comment one's own afterwards.
- The emotional bank account must be huge to lead a better married life. Both partners should be in the position to understand the emotional sensitivity of each other to react accordingly with empathy. That will positively help them to know each other in depth to maintain peace, happiness, prosperity for years to come.
- Furthermore, AQ stands to become highly required in many areas of life where individuals face adversities of life such as financial crisis, loss of loved ones, natural calamity & so on. People who can withstand above said adversities & find the best possible solutions tend to display their AQ which becomes fundamental in such situations of life.
- Last but not the least, to my experience, EQ & AQ seems to be highly important in understanding the life in depth to manage the equilibrium of life situations which will eventually facilitate a better understanding of individuals to lead happier & healthy life!
I missed my birth control pill Monday, had unprotected sex Tuesday and he came inside of me. But took my pill at 10 o'clock that night like I usually would. There isn't a chance I could get pregnant is there?
She has participated in sex with me many times but she never got pregnancy. Can I have your suggestions?
Approximately 15-20% of couples worldwide have difficulties conceiving, and this can be due to many causes, including hormonal imbalances in one or both partners. Infertility has become a more serious problem in the past century, and its causes are mostly related to our way of life. Smoking, drinking and an unhealthy diet, together with high levels of stress, will definitely affect your ability to conceive, creating imbalance in your body. Homeopathic medicine is widely used as an alternative to conventional medicine, helping the body to treat itself and infertility homeopathic treatments are available for both men and women; there are many homeopathic medical journals that will attest to their efficiency.
Homeopathic medications for fruitlessness include an all-characteristic methodology. Discover the best vitamins, herbs and supplement mixes accessible to help you get pregnant actually.
Barrenness homeopathic medications are turning out to be more prevalent among couples who experience fruitlessness issues, since they are all-normal, work generally quick and are moderate in contrast with customary drug.
The most vital components of fruitlessness homeopathic medicines, which will work ponders much of the time of barrenness are the accompanying:
In spite of the fact that it may sound somewhat ungainly, it is really a solid eating routine arrangement, which is useful for ripeness, as well as numerous different advantages for your body. Most importantly, you ought to surrender smoking and drinking liquor, and attempt to lessen your caffeine admission. Eat whatever number natural products of the soil as could reasonably be expected; it is vital to just eat natural food, to stay away from herbicides or pesticides which cause harm to the body.
Homeopathic meds for infertility in females because of corrosive vaginal releases:
There are top-grade homeopathic drugs for infertility in females because of corrosive vaginal releases. These homeopathic pharmaceuticals for infertility in females are utilized where the vaginal releases are harsh, dangerous and slaughter the sperms. It is a homeopathic prescription for infertility in females when the vaginal release resembles the white of an egg, bitter, abundant and warm. In such cases, it supports simple origination. Next homeopathic pharmaceutical is shown for infertility in ladies who have harsh, bothering, rich, nectar shaded vaginal releases. The release likewise notices harsh.
Homeopathic medications for infertility in females due to excessively abundant or excessively drawn out periods:
Two superb homeopathic prescriptions for infertility in females from bountiful or delayed periods are there. One is fundamentally utilized when a female with infertility has excessively abundant and too dependable periods. The periods likewise show up before time. To endorse the other, the fundamental symptoms are early and abundant menses with infertility. Leucorrhea, paleness, shortcoming, tiredness and exhaustion may likewise endure with menorrhagia. Among these homeopathic solutions for infertility in females, one medicine is additionally recommended where a propensity for incessant premature births is available.
All the medicines have to be taken under the guidance of the experts.