Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek DevikarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old, I have too much of blackheads on my nose and they are pretty much visible! what should I do to get rid of those?
Hello Dr. It's been 3 years of marriage n once I had miscarriage a few months before. After that I'm not able to conceive. What is the best time to conceive for a baby. I have thyroid but my last TSH test is 0.66 n it is normal. My weight is 82 kg n my age is 23 yrs. I'm having lil effect of PCOS also. Last month I was having follicular monitoring but it wasn't successful. please help me doctor.
Hi this is Teja I will play Cricket while I am playing I used to sunscreen to protect my face from sun but after for 2-3 days I started getting pimples on my face ,and mine is oily face which sunscreen lotion I must use.
Sir this is Abhishek I am having an issue with that I want to be healthy tell me something simple that can I daily do to be healthy And to increase my body weight and become strong and healthy.
My weight is 66 and I have to reduce it within 10 days! I have just planned to eat fruits for all breakfast lunch and dinner! whether its good for health by doing this could I be able to reduce weight? Or can yu give me some advice to loose weight.
I have headache consistently for past few months. Seems a nerve beats here and there often. What to do?
Sir I am suffering from tinea corpus from 1 year. Some patches is already there is on my skin pls help me regarding this issue.
1. I have pimples on my face, my skin is so oily that it sweats all the time and I feels itching on my face also.
I just want to increase my weight how can i? My current weight is 62 just want to take near about 70 kg.
Dear Sir, I have thyroid, and iam right now taking the tablet thyronorm 100mg, but my weight is still getting incerase of monthly 3 kgs - 5 kgs my colour is also getting too dark, and i have irregular mensutral problems too right now.
HI I AM 30 YEARS OLD AND HAVE 168 CM HEIGHT. I am looking forward to loose my belly size. My weight now is 75 kg. How much is the adequate weight I need? and more over w\i am doing exercises in gym everyday. What all I must eat?
It is that most wrinkles are caused by the sun and only a small part is caused by the skin aging. Getting wrinkles is also affected by the habits we have. Habits indeed play a vital role in the same.
Sun protection is the most important thing one must to if you want to fight wrinkles. The UV rays are responsible for the breakage of the structure of the skin. The basic structure of the skin is broken layer by layer starting from collagen, elastin and the epidermis thereby giving rise to wrinkles. Some people have are prone to UV damage genetically and it is because of the ethnicity and the skin pigments.
A given ethnic skin might vary how the structural damage occurs when UV exposure is given. The wrinkles from the sun and those by aging can be easily distinguished. The skin in the under surface of the arm which is mostly sun protected is different from the skin in the upper arm. Also, skin of the breast is different from the V of the chest which is exposed to the sun.
Here are 5 wrinkle forming habits you need to ditch:
- Not using sunscreen: One cannot escape the sun and the only way to do it and enjoy the sun is to wear sunscreen. It should be applied daily especially on the face where the skin is thin and delicate.
- Squinting: Squinting in the sun is a bad idea and this usually happens when you are not wearing glasses. Next time before stepping out in the sun make sure to wear the glasses as they protect the eyes and will not cause furrow between the brow and the crow's feet.
- Not moisturizing enough: If a good moisturizer is not used then it leads to crinkles in the skin which are wrinkles deep under the skin. Crinkles can be reversed if a moisturizer is used followed with exfoliation of the dead cells. Start moisturizing as all skin types from dry to oily need it.
- Smoking: This is bad not only for health, but also for the skin. Tobacco and other chemicals in cigarettes can lead to damage of the skin's fiber and elastin. Smoking also restricts the blood flow, thereby making it difficult for the oxygen and nutrients to stay in the skin.
- Pursing the lips: Regular sipping drinks through straws, cigarettes and sour expressions can all lead to wrinkling around mouth. Even though it is a gradual process, it is going to leave a mark. Say bye to pursing of the lips to get rid of unnecessary wrinkling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hi just got some black shaded area in my forehead and please help me to remove that black shaded area.
Hi I am staying in Kuwait And I am gaining weight quickly with out eating much fatty foods When I go back to India I lose weight without any diet but in Kuwait I gain weight can any of you help me out to lose weight and maintain !
Hello sir I am 20 years old my skin was black marks and pimples black sports come recently 20 days I am suffering from black marks I have used cosmetic products but no results please suggest reduce black marks and pimples please suggest tips.
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"