Treatment of Neurological Problems
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Submit a review for Nisargopchar AshramYour feedback matters!
Kindler’s Syndrome is a rare skin blistering disease named after Theresa Kindler. It is a kind of skin complication which forms skin blisters and lesions on the mucous membranes. This can happen in any part of your body but mainly concentrates on the area where you have experienced any frictions, bruises or minor trauma, especially on the feet and the hands. In some rare occurrences of Kindler’s Syndrome, it can develop on the internal organs like the food pipe, stomach or the respiratory tract.
This disease generally occurs if you suffer from a disorder called autosomal recessive. It means that you may have inherited an anomalous gene from each parent. It usually happens during childhood and reduces as you age.
Some of the symptoms of Kindler syndrome are:
- Blisters occurring on the body in your infancy and periods of early childhood.
- Slowly you will observe altered pigmentation and cutaneous atrophy (A severe dermal condition).
- Blistering due to certain skin trauma appearing on the hands and feet.
- Some observe abnormalities like dental or ophthalmic
- The growth of actinic Keratoses
Kindler’s Syndrome requires a specialized dermatologist for the treatment. In some countries, diagnosis involves skin biopsy. It involves undergoing Immunofluorescence Antigen Mapping or transmission of Electron Microscopy. Blood testing of genes is slowly being developed as a diagnostic test.
Other treatments involve:
When blood clot blocks one or more arteries in your lungs the condition is known as pulmonary embolism. It can cause a decrease in the oxygen levels in your blood, damage to your lungs due to sudden restrictions in the flow of blood along with adverse effects on other parts of your body. Life threatening blockage can cause death if left untreated and you should immediately contact your health care provider to get proper diagnosis. Pulmonary embolism requires various lab tests and generally requires short time to resolve.
Symptoms: The symptoms of pulmonary embolism mainly depend upon many factors pertaining to your previous medical history. Pulmonary embolism varies with the size of your lungs, the size of the clots formed in your blood, and any other underlying history of the heart or lungs. That said, pulmonary embolism has symptoms which are not similar to any two persons and will vary accordingly.
The common symptoms however may include the following and you are advised to opt for a health checkup if these are persistent in your body:
- Cough along with bloody sputum is a common symptom.
- Shortness of breath, which will become worse as the days passes by. They will appear suddenly and cause huge discomfort in breathing.
- Chest pain which may give you the feeling of a heart attack. The pain will intensify when you sit to eat or cough. Deep breath will cause problems too and will not go away easily with exertion.
- Some other symptoms include fever, excess sweat, irregular heartbeat and dizziness.
Pulmonary embolism can be diagnosed by the following methods:
- Electrocardiography (also known popularly as ECG) to measure your heart's electrical activity and functioning.
- CT plumonary angiography is gold standard for diagnosing pulmonary embolism.
- Chest x ray, which is a common and non invasive test to check your heart and lungs as well as the problems with any bones surrounding them.
- ECHO can detect secondary changes in heart due to pulmonary embolism.
Treatment of pulmonary embolism can be done with medicines if it is detected at an early stage or also if the clot is small. However, if the size of your clot is problematic and blocks the blood flow to your lungs or heart then surgery may be necessary. Open surgery and clot removal surgery are common in the treatment of pulmonary embolism and will require good regular follow up check ups. Regular leg exercises will also reduce the chances of any underlying disease and you should hence consult your doctor.
It is extremely remarkable to note how homeopathic treatments have gained immense acceptance and recognition in the field of modern-day treatment procedures, offering the most effective and safe medication options. A number of thyroid problems can, in fact, be alleviated with the help of homeopathic remedies, also saving you the trouble of encountering unwanted and unforeseen side effects of the normal prescription drugs. The most common problems pertaining to the thyroid gland are possibly hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Both the conditions can be cured with utmost efficacy when the right drugs are prescribed.
Hypothyroidism And Homeopathy
Hypothyroidism is the medical condition wherein the thyroid gland underperforms and produces insufficient amount of hormones required for the normal functioning of the body. The most effective homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism are:
- Nux Vomica: This remedy is usually recommended to those patients who suffer from extreme temperament and ones who feel chilly often without any particular reason. Obstinate constipation in the patients is also curbed by this medicine. Women with prolonged periods are also prescribed Nux Vomica to decrease the incidence of period related problems.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Patients of hypothyroidism who complain of gastric troubles are the ones who usually opt for Lycopodium Clavatum. Excessive hair fall as a result of hypothyroidism can also be cured with it.
- Calcera Carbonica: It is usually ranked as the best medicine for treating hypothyroidism, especially in patients who suffer from cold feet, extreme fatigue, and bowel problems.
Hyperthyroidism And Homeopathy
A condition wherein the thyroid gland tends to be overactive and produces more than the requisite level of hormones is usually referred to as a classic case of hyperthyroidism. Homeopathic treatments for this abnormality aim at treating the root causes to achieve best results:
- Lachesis Mutus: Hyperthyroidism patients who persistently complain of rising body heat are prescribed this. It also lessens the problems of fatigue and queasiness.
- Iodium: Patients who lose their weight quickly despite maintaining a healthy diet are prescribed doses of Iodium. Anxiousness and fatigue are also cured along with other problems.
- Conium Maculatum: Patients who suffer from acute depression and refuse to participate in day-to-day activities are generally given this. Trembling and profuse perspiration are treated effectively with the help of Conium Maculatum.
Dear Sir / Madam, As per samsung Health apps my daily calories is 2789. Please suggest me how much Carb, Fat and Protein in gram per day. Pl suggest diet plan for muscle building Regards Limbaraj.
Sir I have taken the the following medicines for skin disorder ie Erithriomyzin tab, Topinate gel and Tenovate ointment .skin itching, skin rash etc disappeared during treatment for nearly one year. Once stopped above medicines again started and itching ,red rash appeared. Now I have switched over to ayurvedic treatment, Doctor advised to to take the following -Tiktkadi kasyam with Vilwadi tab twice per day, also Panchanimhadi tab 2 nos twice per day. Neem leaves bathing after applying Nimbadi chooranam with buttermilk, pl suggest shall I take both english medicines and ayurveda medicines, pl guide. Thank you.
I am 39 year old woman and have dry skin and pigmentation. What should I do for this problem. I have blackheads also please suggest me something on blackheads.
I am very thin, except gaining the weight my weight is constant or same. How I can increase my weight.
For e.g. I have black spots as well pimples on my back .i used scar removal cream for 4 months but I did not see any changes. What should I do?
I get rashes on my palm which has itching. Normally, it happens during winter when it starts & also gets the cuts in hands & toe thumb. What must be the reason? Is it due to body heat. I see dryness in those spots. Appearance is the way we get measles but it's not. I checked it.
Hello I am 24 years old my height is 6 ft. And wt is 62 kg. My problem is that my belly is getting fatty now which effects my looking n personality. Why my belly is getting fatty while I drink luke warm water do exercise. Please suggest me some effective ideas and any medicine if any to loose my belly fat.
I become too skinny I need to gain some weight please suggest me how can I gain weight fast. Please so suggest.
With the pollution levels soaring in the city, each one of us is at risk of acquiring health problems. But can some of us are more at risk than others? Yes, indeed! Those of us, who have A, B and AB blood types are more at risk of getting a heart attack than the O blood type as per a report submitted by the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2017.
Presently, in India, the percentage of people who have O blood type is 37.12%, which is higher than the percentage of A, B and AB type. The percentage for A, B and AB type is 22.88%, 32.26% and 7.74% respectively.
So, what should you do to prevent yourself from high risk of heart attack due to pollution
Wear a mask when you step out
Shift your exercise routine from outdoor to indoor
Keep yourself hydrated
Consult your doctor for potential risks