Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit LodhaYour feedback matters!
My maternal grand mother uses the house as a open toilet! What do I do? She pees and poops everywhere and if ask, she gets angry. She always remains irritated. Most of the time she did usual things. Please suggest me what do I do. What can be the possible reason behind her such behaviour. I heard somewhere that these can be the symptoms of Alzheimer. Please suggest me.
In these 30days m feeling like I have asthma On stair on slope I dangerously felt that My age 25 n still I had no any measure disease please guide for asthma What ll be d precaution.
I am suffering from Zukam. I take medicines, get well but I fall ill again. So please tell me the permanent treatment for this.
M 20 years old . M suffering from involuntary ejaculation . My homeopathic treatment is going on. But today I feel that my urine get sticky . I feel that semen are coming with urine.
I am 23 years old. My height is 169cms and weight is 51kgs. Since 2011 I didn't gain even 500gms weight. Can I go for check up or can I change my food habits? present food habits: breakfast: Idli/dosa/puri/Voda/curd rice lunch: south Indian meal snacks: some bakery food+juice dinner: chapati+rice before sleep one glass milk.
I have been into habit of masturbation on daily basis since last 15 years. Now size of penis has shrieked drastically (feel very embarrassing) and also now a days when I masturbate I ejaculate in 4-5 hand strokes only due to which I cannot satisfy myself. Please help. Size of my penis has become very very small. It seems like there is no power in the veins / muscles of my penis.
I am having stomach n heart burn, lot of burping after eating food on taking eno for 2 to 3 days the problem goes away n comes back if I eat some spicy food or when I skip my meal plzz recommend a tablet for my gas problem.
I am 20 years old and my penis sixmze is about 4 inches. I can't do sex for long time. I ejacute for 5-10 mins. How can I improve my penis size and stamina to do sex for long time? Any medicines?
I am 50 old Female, since a month i'm facing a small problem. All of a sudden I feel like house is rotating while working or sitting or sleeping. Unable to sleep properly. Please suggest me what to do.
I am a 46 year old guy who has premature ejaculation. I get damn excited on seeing a naked female my wife. I would prefer homeopathy treatment. I have low self confidence and depression too. Rgds Monty.
How to make the penis straight which is bend due to masturbation. I want to make my penis straight when it is hard.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.
Hi doctor am facing an Issue with maintaining penis Hardness during intercourse with my Partner. I have gone through semen Analysis test and test results were perfect. I went to urologist and he suggested to take DuraLast (sun pharma) for 3 weeks. I am looking to expand my family but facing problem. However sometimes during masturbation it remains hard. Please advise?
Sir I have got some heart problem. Some time I heard very loud sound when I was sleep then my heart beet is running very fast. And I get up or headache pain. May I know what is the problem with me.
I am 56 years old male patient. I have been suffering from DCM with LVF since 2011. DDR machine is set up by SSKM I am too weak to walk, have breathing problem. What should I do? Is there any proper treatment for that?
Kegel exercise, also known as pelvic floor exercise, is the repeated contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor, which is the muscular base of the abdomen connected to the pelvis. These simple exercises are proven to enhance the functioning of the pelvic organs and improve sexual health. How you ask? read on to find out.
Both men and women can improve their sex life to a great extent by practicing Kegels.
How does it improve sexual function in women?
- Tones and strengthens the vaginal muscles that boost arousal
- Causes a tighter grip during intercourse
- Leads to more intense contractions during orgasm
How does it improve sexual function in men?
- Allows for men to have stronger, long-lasting erections
- Keeps the hips and pelvic region healthy
- Leads to greater control over ejaculation
- Prevents the occurrence of erectile dysfunction
How does kegel exercise betters sex life?
To get started on kegel exercises for a better and healthier sex life, follow these simple steps:
1. Locating the right muscles: the most important part of doing kegel exercises is locating the pleasure-maxing muscles in the pelvic region. This can be done by stopping urination midstream or blocking the passage of gas. Once you've successfully managed to identify the target muscles, kegel exercises can be done anywhere at any time.
2. Staying focused: it is important to stay focused on exercising the pelvic floor muscles. Easy breathing while doing the exercise and keeping from flexing other muscles in the abdomen and buttocks are necessary parts of the routine.
3. Sharpening the technique: practice tightening and releasing the pelvic floor muscles till you have perfected the technique, working up to a 10-second hold before releasing and relaxing for 10 seconds between each contraction.
Get into a regimen doing 10 to 20 kegel exercises three times a day, holding each one for 10 seconds.
Kegel exercises will not only improve your sex life, but also combat disorders of the bladder and lower intestines. Plus, they've been proven to enhance orgasms, turning them into more frequent occurrences than before. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.