Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhijit Garbe
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit GarbeYour feedback matters!
I am 22 but look like something 26 or 27 and I got lot of cuts mark in my face. And looks little dull suggest some good facewash soap cream or anything that could help me out. And give me more younger look and shiny look. Thanks.
What are the causes?
Bladder cancer can be caused by environment-related factors and smoking. In fact, smoking tobacco is one of the major causes of bladder cancer around the world. The chemicals present in tobacco can irritate the bladder lining which ultimately leads to bladder cancer. It may also be caused by continuous exposure to chemicals such as dyes or leather dust and radiation. These chemicals tend to cause unusual changes in the cells of the bladder lining and causes cancer in the bladder.
It can also be caused by modifications in the dna in the cells of the bladder which may impair the functioning of the cells in the body. This can cause mutations in the bladder resulting in cancer.
What are the symptoms?
1. Presence of blood in the urine, often painless
2. Feeling of pain while passing urine
3. Back pain
4. Excessive urination
5. Infections in the urinary tract
6. Lower leg swelling
7. Pain in the bones, especially in the pelvic area
8. weight loss
Treatments for bladder cancer depend on the stage of the cancer. The various treatment choices are:
Surgery - In some cases, these cancers are surgically removed by a surgeon. A type of surgery used is transurethral resection of bladder tumor (turbt) where the cancer cells are destroyed with laser by passing a thin fiber into the bladder.
Chemotherapy - In this method, medications are used to target and destroy cancer cells.
Immunotherapy - This treatment boosts the immune system of the body so that it attacks the cancerous cells in the bladder. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
Let's understand how these tiny-mighty seeds help the body and why you must adopt it instantly.
1) High nutritional content - Flaxseeds are energy pumps and a very rich source of dietary fiber, protein, calcium, magnesium, potassium, carbs, iron, phosphorus, zinc, good fats, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin B1 and you name it! It packs so much of nutrition that your body needs.
2) For Assured Weight Loss - Flaxseeds are famous for this! The seeds are full of healthy fats and fibers, they will keep your stomach full for a longer time. This lowers in-take of calories, thus resulting in weight loss. Also flaxseeds expand when ingested, so you can take it 30 minutes prior to your meals or add a couple of teaspoons to your salads, smoothies, oats etc.
3) For Healthy Skin and Hair - A habit of 1 to 2 tbsp of flaxseeds will keep your hair and skin shining with life. The omega-3 fatty acids benefit the hair and skin by providing them the desired fats.
4) Choice for Gluten Free Diet - Flax seeds are a great choice for the people who are gluten-sensitive or have Celiac disease. The seeds are anti-inflammatory and can be replaced by other inflammation causing grains.
5) Boon For Women and Elderly - Flax seeds help menstruating women by ensuring regularity in cycle. The seeds are also known to fight breast, prostate, ovarian and colon cancer. With it high soluble and insoluble fiber content, it enhances digestive health. Flax seeds can also reduce cholesterol levels.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.