Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit GarbeYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. My 1 and half month baby is getting darker day by day. Is this normal? Does baby changes colour and when will her complexion settles down? Can I do something for her complexion? So that she could get fair skin tone. I hv heard about one chemical called glutathione for fair skin. Can I use products made of it?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
My skin becomes dull and black from last two months. What I have to do for better skin. Please give me natural solution.
Hi. I'm a medical student. My face has lot of dark spots and looks dull. What can I do. Please help me.
I have black spot as well as people in my face I use normally cream since 4 month. What should I do.
Hi doctor. Except my face my whole skin tone is good. But when it comes to my face I used have black skin with some spots. I got these spots because I used to go to building works few years ago. Most of the times I faced brighter sun. Too hot conditions also I faced. Now I got job in mnc. Here I'm doing completely night shifts. Recently I consulted a doctor he wrote creams like 1 clob cream (oreva dermacare) 2 brite depegmenting cream (Wallace rivela) also he gave some c vitamin tablets. And he advised me to use both creams combindly. I did the same for 20 days. After using that my black spots were totally removed and my skin became good that I was looking good. Then I stopped using these creams. Again my face came back to the first position what have. Can you please suggest me. What should I do for this. I'm helpless. I consulted 3 doctors they suggested 3 different medicines. But results are same. I hard that the creams having hydroquinone should be avoid. Advise on this also. Please
My face is fair, but some days they are slowly slowly dark. Why? and how to remove my pimples. Please advise.
Hello Doctor My problems is dark skin. Please prescribe me some natural or other skin whitening product.
Dear sir I am 40 years men since last 3 months problem in fissures and burning pain after stool, need to solution only homeopathy and ayurvedics.
Iam 44 years marketing person my problem is my face arms other exposed to sun is changing thir colour from white to black and some brown patches wrinkles are appearing on the face with that iam seems very older than what my age so irequst you is thir any instant whitening creams for glowing skin complexion in allopathy/homeopathy.
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!