Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhay Sadre
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay SadreYour feedback matters!
My sister's husband's renal profile are as follows SERUM BLOOD UREA NITROGEN BLOOD UREA NITROGEN 72 CREATININE, SERUM CREATININE 6.66 BUN/create RATIO BUN/create RATIO 10.81 5.00 - 15.00 URIC ACID, SERUM URIC ACID 8.6 High 3.5 - 7.2 mg/dL TOTAL PROTEIN, SERUM TOTAL PROTEIN 6.1 Low 6.4 - 8.2 g/dL ALBUMIN, SERUM ALBUMIN 3.1 Low 3.4 - 5.0 g/dL GLOBULIN GLOBULIN 3 2.0 - 4.1 g/dL ELECTROLYTES (NA/K/CL), SERUM SODIUM 136 136 - 145 mmol/L POTASSIUM 5.8 High 3.50 - 5.10 mmol/L CHLORIDE 108 High 98 - 107 mmol/L I have consult a nephrologist ,he suggested dialysis ,but we are not prepare for it, sir is any other specific treatment for solve this problem in Ayurveda.
My wife, age 47, was sleeping yesterday. She had a dream that she had gone to the bathroom for urinating. Suddenly she felt like urinating and she checked and found that she actually had urinated on bed. She fears that it may happen again. Please help her come out of it and advice what should be done, so that it doesn't happen again.
Hi Sir, Due to getting frequent Urinary track infection I am planing to wash my penis detail liquid after intercourse. It ok or dental liquid is harmful to health, just advice.
My mom is having serum creatinine 6.6 and urea 280 .she is 69 years old. What should be done .doctors added Caspofungin 50 MG (anti fungal) O.D. ,and magnex Forte 1.5 MG B.D. From last 5 days but there is no improvement. Kindly suggest me what should be done now?
I am feel pain in lower abdomen or pain during urine and for last year after sex my wife feel same problem is it a std. Or other serious disease.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.