Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A V Godbole
Submit a review for Dr. A V GodboleYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year male .during urine test. My urine report .before one week it is 1-2 pus cell and 4-5 RBC .but now it is 4-5 o us cell only. And my health condition is .only constipation anand frequent urinate.
I have low kidney function Creatinine 1.8 since last 5 years. I am avoiding pain killers, but for back pain I am prescribed ENZOFLAM which has diclofenac affecting kidney. What should I do?
My mom is having little bit of urine infection and she started taking fish oil capsules at night is there any correlation between them or will it increases the infection or not. please explain?
Taking an antibiotics isn’t the only way to get over symptoms of a urinary tract infection (UTI).
1. Get Your Fill of Water One of the first things to do when you have a urinary tract infection is drink plenty of water. That’s because drinking water can help flush away the bacteria that's causing your infection, It puts you on the right track for recovery.
2. Load Up on Vitamin C for a Healthy Urinary Tract Getting plenty of foods high in vitamin c is important because large amounts of vitamin C make urine more acidic. This inhibits the growth of bacteria in your urinary tract.
3.Cut Bladder Irritants From Your Diet When you have a UTI, caffeine, alcohol, spicy food, nicotine, carbonated drinks, and artificial sweeteners can irritate ur bladder further, making it harder for your body to heal. Focus on healthy foods, such as high fibre carbohydrates (such as oatmeal or lentil soup), that are good for your digestive health.
5. Go Ahead, Empty Your Bladder Again Every time you empty your bladder — even if it’s just a small amount — you rid it of some of the bacteria causing the infection. Keep making those bathroom runs, advises Rivers.
6. Change to Healthier Habits
- Wear loose cotton clothing and underwear.
- Wipe yourself clean from front to back.
- Choose only fragrance-free personal hygiene products.