Doctor in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Submit a review for Sir Ganga Ram HospitalYour feedback matters!
Md Sabihul Hasan
Dr prof.Anil arora is a best doctor for me i think in the world.he takea time at least 15 minuts for single patient...and behave like friend
I want to share that the very thought of hospitalization is scary and traumatizing. But caring doctors like you make it friendly and pleasing. Thanks for your effective analysis and diagnosis of my father and for teaching us the difference between fact and faith. Actually faith is when good doctors like you give their patients the strength to recover. Before saying that you are an extraordinary doctor, I want to tell you that your are an extraordinary human being. Thanks for showing so much care, concern and support.
i didn't find best doctor like him before we met him. from the last 14 years i go only at his door step for any consultation regarding any suffering, he treat if his matter otherwise suggest best of his knowledge. sir i am a big fan of dr anil ji, for me he is god, because of him i with my father, he is ready 24 x7 days, he is not gready for money, he is not only a doctor but a nice human being also. i am not able to describe his kindness in words. my blessings always with him.
One of the most prestigious doctors in the world.fully satisfied with his treatment.he is very humble,listens carefully the problems of his patient ,gives advices for better consequences in future.more than that he is more a friend than a doctor.
I met Dr Arora for complications of my liver. He is the great, best and wonderful doctor I hv ever seen in my life. Before I met him, there were mix of fear, worries and negativities in my mind and heart and even my life expectancy was cut down like as if my life survival is only 2 or 3 yrs left but since I met him, he eliminated all my worries, fears and negativities. Now as long as he lives, I feel like my life is safe in his hand. He mean a lot to his patients. No more to describe..just want to say, He is the incarnation of God to his patients.
I along with my husband went to SGRH all the way from Assam, The wait time is more obviously because lots of patients are there but the whole treatment was finished in time. We are completely satisfied with his treatment
Dr.Arora is a great doctor & great human being. He is a very kind heart person who patiently listen & understand his patients. He Has treated me so nicely that a God himself has come to shower his blessings upon us.
I am very much satisfied with his treatment. He is a best Doctor . Listen to his patient , friendly behavior, Response every problem and guide , takes feedback. Overall I have never ever meet a doctor like him.
Dr Anil Kumar Arora is the best doctor for Hepatology. His treatment gave me a new life.. I will be always thankful to him.
He is a best doctor ,we are satisfied with his treatment.as well as he is very caring and kind
Sujit Kumar Mishra
Very good doctor in his profession, he has handled refused case of Max hospital Patparganj
I have gas trouble oftenly. It cause sever headache. This problem is persist from 2 year no remedies worked please help me.
Hi, If suffering from NAFLD and prescribed with udiliv 150 If there is evaluation in Vldl cholesterol And triglycerides then atorva statin and udiliv cab ve taken together.
Daily getting more than two times stool, then usual what is the cause. When I was thinking it will get stool.
Hi my mother has a common bile duct of 4.7 mm in gallbladder tube is it normal or dangerous please suggest me it is possible to diagnosis from medicine or surgery.
Few calculi are seen in my gall bladder. My liver is great. 2 fatty. Right costophrenic angle is blunt and right sided pleural effusion. I want to know this is serious problem. What I have to do now for better treatment.
Hello, I having fissures problem from 3 months still I haven't got cured. I can't sit properly it will hurt and burning sensation around anus is there and I have lot of itching inside and outside anus. I am farting many times in a day around 15 to 20 times a day. And recently I had a small lump near my anus. What I should do I am worried about my health. Please suggest me.
My mother has acidity problem. Right side of her stomach has bloating. So when she bent down she suffers pain in stomach. We have done ultrasound but nothing came out. Consulted with a doctor he told us that her lever is fatty and she has acidity problem. So please suggest any medicine or therapy to get rid of bloating and acidity. Thank you very much.
Heartburn can be a very discomforting condition and affects almost everyone at some point in his or her life. This is a condition wherein the stomach acids back up through the esophagus resulting in a burning sensation, especially near the chest area. Quick-relief medications can help you deal with them for a particular episode. However, recurring deposits might warrant changes in diet and lifestyle. Some of the long and short term remedies are mentioned below:
Short term remedies to deal with heartburn
- Eat a banana or an apple: A few slices of banana and apples can introduce acids into your stomach which will counteract the stomach acids and thus help reduce heart burn.
- Use baking soda and water as a home remedy: This is another quick fix if you don’t have anything at home when suffering from heartburn. If you mix half to a full spoon of baking soda with water and then drink slowly, it will immediately help relieve symptoms. However, don’t make this a regular remedy as it may cause side effects such as nausea and swelling.
- Ginger root tea: Making tea with ginger is another great home remedy which can easily relieve heart burn.
- Chew gum when you have heartburn: This is helpful as the constant stimulation within the mouth due to chewing gum helps with saliva production. The excess production of saliva helps wash away the acids that have built up in the stomach. Once the acid recedes, it helps in relieving or eliminating heartburn.
- Aloe Vera Juice: Drinking aloe vera juice helps in relieving heart burn very easily. It helps control inflammation in both the esophagus and the stomach and relieves pain from heartburn. However, regular use isn’t recommended as it can act like a laxative.
- Change your Sleeping habits: Try to sleep on the left side of your body and ensure that your upper body is in a slightly raised position as this will stop the stomach acids form coming up into the esophagus.
- Watch what you eat, when you eat and how quickly you eat: It is advisable to not only maintain a fixed time of eating but also try to eat slowly as it give the stomach more time to adjust in digesting the food, thereby ensuring controlled secretion of the acids.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol: These are common triggers for heartburn and avoiding them will show results in a relatively short period of time. It is advisable to stop smoking and reduce alcohol consumption to once a week or even lesser.
- Wear loose fitting clothes: Wear clothes which are loose as this would free up your stomach. Tight clothing can push stomach acids up the esophagus and it is advisable to loosen up clothing to relieve symptoms.