Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil AroraYour feedback matters!
I have gastric problems since 2 -3 year .and I can't feel pressure in bathroom so I couldn't get refresh myself at daily morning. Please tell me how to cure it and makes my stomach clear at morning and also suggest me daily basis food option. Thanks.
Hi from past 20 days I feel a hard rasoli in just after the opening of my anus .i feel little pain as I sit because may b of my weight that I put on this hard thing .as I am fatty I have lots of extra fat on all over the body I thing can this rasoli b extra fat . Kindly suggest as I do not know how to tell about this .
Hey there, I get lots of gas in my stomach which goes to my brain sometimes please suggest me gas medicine to remove acidity.
My age is 16 years. Recently I had diarrhea and it was coming back again and again. Did many tests but nothing found. The esr was 60. Now I am again having same problem. What should I do?
Two years before when I was in Hubli doctor found both duodenal and peptic ulcer. And also h. Piloriya infection also. For that I have taken one week course medicine. After that I have not checked through endoscopy. Now Wat s my present condition, and can it curable? H. Pyloriya is it curable? How can we test for negative H. Pyloriya? Shall we go for only endoscopy or any other test for testing H. Pyloriya?
I have latrine problem. I cannot do latrine timely and daily. I take sometimes do latrine one day gav e. I. In two days and I sometimes cannot disease food taken. How to solve these problems.
Peptic ulcer indicates the growth of painful ulcers or sores in the lining of your stomach, digestive tract or small intestine. Ulcers, though curable, can result in serious health problems if are not treated at an early stage. Peptic ulcers occur as a result of the reaction of pepsin and stomach acid. There are many causes responsible for the growth of peptic ulcers; they are mentioned below:
- Smoking regularly
- Consuming Alcohol
- Taking medicines like aspirin, painkillers frequently
- Production of excess acid
- Radiation Therapy
The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer are as follows:
- A burning sensation in the stomach
- Vomiting or nausea
- Pain in the abdomen region
- A burning sensation in your heart
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Passage of blood through stool
Homeopathy offers effective remedies for peptic ulcer. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Crotalus horridus: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating peptic ulcer. If you show symptoms of frequent vomiting and passage of blood with vomit, then your doctor may recommend you this medicine.
- Graphites: If you experience a burning sensation in your stomach, your doctor may advice you this medicine.
- Uranium Nitricum: It is usually recommended for ulcers in the small intestine region and gastric ulcer.
- Kalkeriya ars: This medicine may be recommended to you by doctors if you show symptoms like pain in your stomach.
- Argentum nit: Your doctor may recommend you this medicine if you show symptoms of vomiting or indigestion.
Along with the aforesaid remedies, a change in lifestyle is also required to cure peptic ulcer completely.