Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil AroraYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old, I have got gastric for last 2 months that While I have done my lunch/dinner, I get tite position in my stomach. What should I do for solve the problem?
Diabetes is a systemic disease that affects almost every part of your body. Of these, the digestive system is the most badly affected. While gastrointestinal disorders are commonly experienced by everyone, diabetics have a much higher risk of suffering from indigestion, food poisoning, gallstones and ulcers. Some of the most common gastrointestinal problems experienced by diabetics are:
- Gastroparesis: High blood sugar levels can damage the vagus nerve that controls the emptying of the stomach. As a result fo this damage, the muscles of the stomach and intestines do not work optimally leading to a condition known as Gastroparesis. This is a condition where the stomach is not able to empty itself properly and the digestion process is slowed down. Gastroparesis can cause bloating, nausea, pain in the abdomen, heart burn and a loss of appetite. It can also cause undigested food in the stomach to harden and form lumps that block food from moving into the intestines. This disease cannot be cured but can be managed with medication and a special diet.
- Ulcers: Stomach ulcers can be described as open sores that develop on the inner lining of the stomach, oesophagus and beginning of the small intestine. These ulcers form as a result of bacterial infections. Diabetes weakens a person’s immune system thus reducing their ability to fight these infections and increasing the risk of developing ulcers. Diabetes also increases the risk of bleeding from these ulcers and secondary infections that may arise from it.
- Yeast infections: Diabetics are extremely vulnerable to yeast infections. This is aggravated by fluctuation in blood sugar levels and can extend from the mouth to the oesophagus. Common symptoms of this type of yeast infection are pain in the throat and difficulty swallowing. It may also cause heartburn and intestinal bleeding if left untreated.
- Celiac sprue: This condition creates gluten allergies and causes the inflammation and thinning of the small intestine’s mucosa. In some cases, this condition may interfere with the absorption of food and lead to diarrhoea and weight loss.
- Diabetic diarrhoea: Patients who have been suffering from diabetes for a few years may experience an increased urge to pass stools frequently. This is usually related to gastric problems in the colon which cause fluids to move at a faster than normal speed through the small bowel and colon. It may also be caused due to the secretion of fluids in the colon and improper absorption of food. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am 24 years old male. And I have gastric and bleeding problem in stool. Can you please help me with this.?
I am suffering from Acidity. I have taken medicines recommended by the doctor by no relief (only temporary relief.) as of now. And second question is sex stamina.
I am 21 years old female and from past three months. I have been getting a slight pain in the lower right side abdomen it pains for like 10-15 mins and goes away. No vomit or nausea or anything of that sort only that pain. It comes once in a month kind or two weeks once only n goes off in 10 mins. My periods are regular. What could be the case?
I am suffering by frequently acidity. I am omitting daily at morning by drinking lots of water. It make me comfortable. The acidity problem occurred by eating spicy. When acidity occur my headache problem start. Pls suggest me.
Im suffering gas trouble. Morning I just ate 4 idlis but about at 11am. I feel so much heavier in the stomach. Pls help me.
Hello sir, I have one critical problem. When I am going to latrine that time bleeding the bled with latrine please tel me how can I stop this problem.
Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water is said to be good for health. When I drink one glass of water my stomach feels bloated and also sometimes feels like vomiting. Please suggest me how much water should I drink a day and also at what interval. Please rply soon.
My husband got a gastric problem and too much acidity. He is suffering for chest burn and buffing.. What can we do?
I am suffering with the problem of acidity kindly provide me any kind of perfect solution so that I can rid of it.
I am suffering from bad pain exactly anal region. There is no blood, no itching, nothing only pain which feels like stress. The pain I noticed is exactly lower side of buttock and few cm above the anus. When sit the pressure on rectum giving me severe pain. I did exercise including cycling which I did after a gap of two years and my pain started. I am assuming its because of this the area near my tail bone is in tension and paining. Two years back I did ayurvedic operation for piles, first thing I showed to same doctor he said nothing related to piles or fissure. Please kindly suggest what is reason for this pain and to whom I have consult for such kind of pain.
About hair loss dandruff and balding. Mine is a oily scalp which resembles liked oiled hair when kept without head bath for two days which also due to sweat. Dandruff causes itching also not irritable why because I take head bath daybyday. Previously I used tugain5% topical solution and gel also taken finpecia tabs which promoted my hair growth progressively after 45 days. During that period I got digestion problem because of tugain solution smell also not pleasant. Having searched from internet found finpecia has got side effects. Suggest me advanced medicines with no side effects for hair growth and how about advanced hair studio laser hair growth prp stem cell therapy and all. My hair loss is 20-30% in the middle. Same in the front also.
Last 2 year pahle mujhe fatty liver or joindish hua tha Tab mene pure 6 month tak treatment liya or fir mujhe relief ho gaya tha but uske baad sab kuch digest ho jata he but ek prblem jo he wo aaj tak bani huyi he Subah sham fresh hone jata hu tab fresh asani se nai ho pata hu Fresh hone k baad 30 min wait karna padhta he or kuch gas type ki nikalti he tab thoda relief hota he Roj daily yeh prblem kyo hoti he Kahi koi bimari ka sandesh to nahi.
I was H. Pylori infection 5 years back and was treated. Now I get stomach infection quite often. Gas, fullness in stomach etc.
I was having fatty liver stage three last year. After 7 months now sgpt is normal at 35 sgot 36. Now I quit with medicines. I want 2 know not require more medicine n in future it remains ok.
Mere pet me burn sensation hoti h but na mje khati Dakar ati or na mje kuchh khane me problem hui or na mje kuchh or prblen hui like dark stools or blood in vomet or bloody lose motion yah sab kuchh nai huA.
I'm suffering from irritable bowel syndrome, my cbc, lft, b12 and endoscopy reports are absolutely normal. I'm taking one sompraz d40 tablet daily in the morning! Is it curable, Is it deadly or it will get increasing day by day, please reply!
The colon is a part of the digestive system of your body, which extracts the vitamins, nutrients, water and salt from the indigestible food. This helps in getting rid of solid waste from your body. Now, you may wonder why colon cleansing is necessary. It is required when there is some disorder in the normal colon function, such as when the colon absorbs the toxins in place of removing them from your body, you may experience colon problems. These results in syndromes like gaining weight, fatigue, lack of energy, constipation, bloating and many more.
Cleaning the colon in a natural way is one of the earliest processes by which you can get a normal colon. This process is also called autointoxication. There are some ways by which you can go for natural colon cleansing.
- One of the easiest and best ways for colon cleansing is drinking plenty of water. Regular intake of water will keep your body hydrated and the body organs functioning. It will also help your body to get rid of various toxins.
- Intake of apple juice is yet another process of colon cleansing. Apple juice normalises your bowel movements and keeps your liver fit. It keeps the digestive system functioning as well. One glass of raw apple juice followed by one glass of water half an hour later works best for colon cleansing.
- Lemon juice with a high amount of vitamin C is excellent for the digestive system. A glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice and honey keeps your liver, colon and the entire digestive system fit and fine.
- Stay away from fried and processed food for a couple of days. It is better if you drink fresh vegetable juice for a number of times in a day. Green and leafy vegetables remove toxins from your body. They have high amount of minerals and enzymes which provides energy to your body
- Yogurt is your best companion when it comes to colon cleansing. It contains some bacteria, which are good for your body and helps accelerate the digestion process. It is one of the best way by which you can cure every stomach and digestion-related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.