Doctor in Dr.Mayur Surana Ayurvedamrut Panchak
Acne Scars Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Get Cost Estimate
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Pigmentation & Under Eye Circle Treatment
Skin Laser Treatment
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Laser Skin Technology
Fine Line & Stretch Marks Removal Treatment
Advanced Skin Care Treatment
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Skin Resurfacing & Cellulite Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Kerala Massage Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Age Miracle Treatment
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Gastrointestinal Disorders Treatment
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Skin Refinement Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Tags & Freckles Treatment
Skin Revival Treatment
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Alopecia Areata Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
I was in so much pain due to my hair loss. With the help of his treatment for hair loss I am feeling so great. The atmosphere in the Satguru Ayurved Chikitsalaya is always so positive and full of life. The Satguru Ayurved Chikitsalaya have proper facilities for all patients as well.Dr Mayur Surana is very professional and is a really patient listener. I have had this hair loss from quite some time. Dr Surana is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Mayur Surana guided me to change my attitude. I consult him now for regular treatments for staying healthy. The overall atmosphere in the Satguru Chikitsalaya is very soothing. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I remember, I read an article of Dr Surana in the paper and made contact. he doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem.
It was a bad case of female hair loss. I chose to consult Dr Mayur Surana. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. The overall atmosphere in the Satguru Ayurved Chikitsalaya is very soothing. The complete process of female hair loss treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. I am so happy that I chose this Mayur Surana for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Mayur Surana guided me to change my attitude. Thanks to him that the increase height treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my increase height. Even though Mayur Surana is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him.
I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. A friend of mine referred to Dr Mayur. On the very first day he identified my problem.I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised it is interstitial lung disease. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts.I found the Satguru Chikitsalaya itself quite pleasant.
I am really grateful as the coughing treatment given by Dr Mayur Surana was really effective. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Mayur Surana to anyone gladly. Due to my coughing i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Mayur Surana has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference.
With the help of Dr Mayur's treatment for trying to conceive I am feeling so great. During the complete treatment program he always supported and motivated me. His guidance has helped me immensely with my situation. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call her in case of emergency.
I had an appointment with dr Mayur Surana at Satguru Ayurved Chikitsalaya located in kandivali, Mumbai, regarding acidity problem for my son as he was suffering from abdominal and chest pain. Therapy treatments provided by him are adequate & efficient.
Dr. Mayur Surana provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned, very helpful, caring and prompt. i want to pragnancey
Dr. Mayur Surana provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks helped me alot :)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mayur Surana to be very helpful. nyc tip
Dr. Mayur Surana provides answers that are very helpful. good advice
Dr. Mayur Surana provides answers that are thorough. Thanku
Very knowledgeable and gives proper time
Sir my penis is not so hard. Its not erect hard. I need your suggestion. Or plzz suggest me some exercise.
Hello, I had unprotected sex on 19 august later I took Unwanted 72 on 19 itself after 9/10 hours. On 25 august I had normal period regular periods. Now my next expected date is 25 september but till now I have no periods (its 7 october today). What is the cause and is there is any chances of pregnancy. How long could unwanted 72 delay periods?
Fennel is a very common spice in India and is usually present in every kitchen. In fact, from a very young age, it has been seen that the elders advise the youngsters to consume a pinch of fennel after any meal for proper digestion. Fennel is also added to many dishes to make the dish flavourful as well, so that the person eating the dish can reap the benefits of all its medicinal properties. Fennel is much more than just a digestion enhancing natural ingredient. Fennel if boiled in water and the water taken empty stomach in morning, can be used as diuretic and also used in renal calculus. Some of its other uses and benefits are explained below.
- Breath Freshener: Fennel has anti microbial properties which clean your mouth and give you a fresh breath after every meal. In fact, it is not uncommon to notice fennel seeds being served in hotels and restaurants after a meal for better digestion and having a fresh and sweet breath.
- Helps in digestion: Fennels help in not only digestion but also help in solving various other problems like intestinal gas, bowel irritation, constipation, heartburn etc. Those with constipation are advised to have fennel milk or at least a pinch of fennel after every meal so that they would be able to relieve themselves comfortably.
- Helps in reducing obesity: Obesity has become one of the greatest concerns in contemporary times. With a rise in the sale of junk foods, individuals have started thinning the line between being fat and being obese in nature. However, when you tend to consume fennel seeds, it gives you a feeling of fullness. This reduces the urge to eat in between meals which, in turn, helps in reducing obesity in individuals.
- Helps in solving menstrual problems in women: Women who attain their puberty and experience regular menstrual cycles would be well aware of the regulation that they might face sometime or the other in the process. Consumption of fennel seeds regularises menstruation to a great extent in women. In fact, it also helps in reducing painful bleeding in women. It is one of the few natural remedies that can be tried out before opting for medical consultations and higher doses of medicines.
- Used as a natural preventive against cancer: Cancer can occur in different places including the colon. Consumption of fennel can help in the reduction of colon cancers in individuals. The anti-carcinogenic properties of fennel help in reducing cancer-causing agents in the body, thereby rendering it capable enough to fight against cancer.
Thus, these are some of the benefits of consuming fennel. Next time you consume fennel after a meal, you know why you are consuming it and what health benefits could it bring to you.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Rosacea is a medical condition of the skin that affects people across the globe. The exact cause of rosacea is unknown to scientists and there is still no permanent solution to this. However, heredity is believed to be one of the causes of rosacea. They are small and red in appearance, often filled with pus. They are fairly visible on forehead, nose, and cheeks. They occur in cycles, and temporarily go away only to come back within a short interval of time.
There are four kinds of rosacea, namely erythematotelangiectatic, papulopustular, rhinophyma and ocular. Every rosacea type has its own set of symptoms. Rosacea can get worse if there is a tendency of eating spicy food and alcohol consumption. Ayurveda is known to be a great treatment option for treating rosacea. Here is a set of Ayurvedic treatment options that could fetch great results:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerhouse. It can treat a range of skin diseases, such as skin aging, hyperpigmentation and scarring. Not to mention it is one of the finest elements to treat rosacea. Experts of Ayurveda suggest consuming one spoon of turmeric on a daily basis to avoid skin inflammation and other skin problems. It can be taken in the form of juice, with food, and capsule.
- Carrots and beets: Carrots and beets are one of the best forms of iron. The latter is required for the normal functioning of the skin. Deficiency of it can cause the skin to be dry and sallow. Beets and carrots have the ability to control rosacea. They can be consumed daily with food or in the form of juice.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is more commonly known as east Indian ginseng. They are one of the most powerful herbs to treat rosacea. Being anti-inflammatory in nature, it strengthens the skin from within and helps in getting rid of rosacea puss. Ashwagandha can be applied in the form of an extract every alternate day to fetch great results.
- Honey: Honey is a natural cleanser and antioxidant. They directly attack the rosacea causing virus and do not let them spread. Honey can also bring down the reddish patches that are so common of rosacea. Honey should be applied on the face before taking a bath or sleeping, and washed away with warm water after 1 to 2 hours.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is an ancient medicinal plant that is rich in vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K, iron, potassium, and calcium. They help the skin to glow and remove the reddish patches on the face. Its anti-inflammatory nature does not allow the pus to form. It is also considered to be an anti-itching agent. It can be consumed daily in meals. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
Is your partner pestering you to lose weight? Is constant fatigue and weakness a common complaint of yours? If yes, then it is time to knock those extra pounds off. Besides raising your self-esteem up by a few notches, it will also keep you fitter and healthier. Ayurveda is an age-old system of medicine that is holistic, natural and free from side-effects, unlike conventional treatment methods. Here are some tips that you may employ to keep your waist slick:
- Eat Healthy: Eating healthy does not only mean avoiding junk food; it also includes picking the right kind of healthy foods. So eat a well-balanced diet comprising of a mix of carbohydrates, fats and protein. Include plenty of vegetables in your diet as they contain little calories and are filled with antioxidants, which prevent free radical damage. Stay away from junk food as they contain hidden sugar and fats that could wreak havoc on your waistline.
- Get Moving: If you think exercise could be the last thing, prepare a new list wherein exercise enjoys the utmost priority. You can start your day with a 20 minute jog which will not only keep the kilos off but also improve your mood. Aim for 30-40 minutes of light exercise every day to burn the extra calories. If you have a sedentary job, then take frequent breaks to move about.
- Limit Liquor Consumption: Excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks, such as beer takes a toll on your waistline. It contains empty calories that are easily converted into fats by the body. So if you are going drinking with your friends, remember not to drink like a fish.
- Combat Stress: Stress can add to your weight as it can induce binge eating in some people. Practice relaxation techniques, such as meditation to bring down stress levels. You can also practice simple breathing techniques (pranayama and other breathing asanas) to help you relax.
Types of Ayurvedic Massages For Losing Weight
Udvartana - It is the most widely used technique for toning and weight loss. This technique involves the combination of certain prescribed herbal powders along with oil and it is applied to the body. This technique helps build body strength along with accelerating fat loss. The trademark of this massage technique involves some specific movements and each session is recommended to continue for a span of about 45 minutes every day for visible results.
Advantages of Udvartana:
- Improves complexion and makes the skin look fairer
- Helps to burn unwanted excess fat and breaks down cellulite
- You will see reduction in body odour
- If you get a general feeling of heaviness, then this massage technique is recommended for you
- Circulation in the skin is improved
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Knee pain can be caused due to a variety of reasons as the knees are large joints that are often subjected to heavy loads. The occurrence of knee pain is on the rise, which may be caused due to sports injuries and unilateral load. Osteoarthritis, arthritis, wearing of the patella, inflammation of bone and cartilage are some of the common forms of knee pain. If you had been suffering from knee pain for quite some time, then there is nothing to worry about; Ayurveda has a great solution to alleviate this condition.
The herbal remedies offered by Ayurveda help in improving immunity, providing strength and endurance.
- Massage: Massage therapy can relieve the joint pain by soothing inflammation and improving the circulation. Several health studies indicate that the regular massage has the power to alleviate pain along the affected joint. You can pick up any oil such as coconut, mustard, olive, castor or garlic oil and heat it and apply it with a gentle pressure while massaging.
- Hot and cold compress: Heat therapy can help in increasing blood flow, decreasing pain and relaxing sore muscles and joints whereas cold therapy aids in reducing inflammation and benumbing the area around the affected knee. But before you apply them, you will have to wrap them separately in towels and not apply directly to the skin. The hot compress can be placed for 3 minutes and then immediately replaced with cold compress for about a minute. The entire process can be repeated for about 20 to 30 minutes. But you shouldn’t be using hot compress if the affected area is hot and irritated. Also, do not opt for cold therapy in case you have circulatory issues.
- Fenugreek: Owing to its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, fenugreek or Methi is a highly favourable home remedy for knee pain. It is particularly helpful for people suffering from arthritis. So you can swallow a teaspoonful of fine fenugreek seeds’ powder and drink a glass of lukewarm water after that. Follow the process regularly unless you get positive results. You may also soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in warm water overnight and eat them in the morning.
Ayurveda has a solution to all your mental and physical problems, but it is important to note here that the treatment must be administered after evaluating your present health condition and medical history. So speak with an expert today and opt for the home remedy that’s best suited to alleviate your knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
A respiratory disorder, the inflammation of the lining in the bronchial tubes, which are responsible for carrying air to and from your lungs is known as bronchitis. Allergic bronchitis is a disorder that develops, if you have severe allergies which result in a bronchial immune system reaction.
Allergic Bronchitis requires medical diagnosis by your healthcare provider who can differentiate the allergic form of bronchitis from the normal form of bronchitis by searching for other symptoms related to the allergy. Allergic bronchitis often occurs due to seasonal allergies, making it an acute condition. If you are suffering from lingering bronchitis issues caused due to allergies, an allergy test is recommended so that the doctor can accurately assess the condition.
The symptoms of allergic bronchitis are similar to the regular form bronchitis. Only difference is that the symptoms are triggered by allergies. Some of the symptoms are given below:
Cough which may form mucus
Body aches and breathlessness
Fever with chills
Over the years, Ayurvedic practitioners have prepared and prescribed a number of remedies that can address the issue of allergic bronchitis.
Some of the Ayurvedic remedies are listed below:
Below listed remedies should be taken 3 times in a day for quick relief.
2 grams of Shringyadi Churna should be taken along with 100 mg of Kaphachintamani and Kaphaketu.
Talisadi churna should be mixed with honey and ginger juice.
2 grams of Sitopaladi Churna should be mixed with 200 mg of Praval Pisthi as well as 100 mg of Rasa Sindur.
Haridra khand (one spoon) should be taken along with a cup of warm milk.
Other natural remedies, according to Ayurveda include:
Haldi (turmeric powder) mixed with a glass of milk
Juice of Vasa
Tulsi (Basil leaves ground to make a juice)
Equal quantity of black pepper, dried ginger and long pepper (piper longum) mixed with honey
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
If you indulge in unprotected sex, there are chances that you might get infected with HIV or the human immunodeficiency virus (a virus that gradually attacks the immune system). HIV is an infectious virus which can cause to AIDS or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome if left untreated. HIV may be transmitted via different ways, and becoming infected with HIV by having anal or vaginal sex without a condom is the commonest of all. Although there are several treatments for HIV, Ayurveda is considered to be the best form of natural treatment.
Ayurvedic treatment for HIV
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies for treating HIV:
- The first step is to provide a healthy atmosphere to the patient. The patient should be given easily digestible foods, which provide nourishment to the body. Regular and easy exercises should be undertaken by the patient, who should also participate in productive activities.
- Several Ayurvedic tonics and rejuvenators or rasayanas are given to the patient in order to boost his immunity level. The overall system gets strengthened, and the appetite gets stimulated.
- When the patient gains some strength, shodhana techniques are used for eliminating toxins from the body via purgation, emesis and enemas. Certain ghee-based medicines are also given to the patient. Proper medication purifies the blood. Measures for correction of liver issues should also be taken.
- Your diet should consist of preparations made of ghee and soups. You should avoid oily, spicy and acidic food items. A little amount of alcohol may be taken as that aids the digestive process.
- Regular exercise causes the blood to heat, which may weaken or eliminate the virus in some cases.
- There are some herbo-mineral compounds, which are prepared using an Ayurverdic formula. These compounds have rasayana and vajikara effects and are considered to be effective for HIV patients.
- There are several proprietary Ayurvedic medicines, which help in improving the condition of patients infectedwith HIV. These may include Chyawanprash, Raktavardhak and Sookshma Triphala. These keep the HIV infectionat bay. Shatavari Kalpa,Guduchi and Kalmegh are other effective Ayurvedic medicines.
- Chyawanprash is an effective Ayurvedic remedy which is used for the treatment of HIV. It is considered the best Ayurvedic tonic for rejuvenation from HIV. The Indian gooseberry or aamlaki is the main ingredient of Chyawanprash, which is rich in vitamin C. It also contains naturally-occurring antioxidants. Gooseberries are antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral in nature. Chyawanprash comprises of 35 Ayurvedic herbs, which enhances the effect of the main ingredient in treating HIV.
Ayurvedic remedies and methods for the treatment of HIV are harmless and totally safe. There are no side effects, and Ayurvedic remedies only improve the symptoms of HIV, and no deterioration is caused in the condition of the patient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.