Acne Scars Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Get Cost Estimate
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Pigmentation & Under Eye Circle Treatment
Skin Laser Treatment
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Laser Skin Technology
Fine Line & Stretch Marks Removal Treatment
Advanced Skin Care Treatment
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Skin Resurfacing & Cellulite Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Kerala Massage Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Age Miracle Treatment
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Gastrointestinal Disorders Treatment
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Skin Refinement Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Tags & Freckles Treatment
Skin Revival Treatment
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Alopecia Areata Treatment
I was in so much pain due to my hair loss. With the help of his treatment for hair loss I am feeling so great. The atmosphere in the Satguru Ayurved Chikitsalaya is always so positive and full of life. The Satguru Ayurved Chikitsalaya have proper facilities for all patients as well.Dr Mayur Surana is very professional and is a really patient listener. I have had this hair loss from quite some time. Dr Surana is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Mayur Surana guided me to change my attitude. I consult him now for regular treatments for staying healthy. The overall atmosphere in the Satguru Chikitsalaya is very soothing. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I remember, I read an article of Dr Surana in the paper and made contact. he doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem.
It was a bad case of female hair loss. I chose to consult Dr Mayur Surana. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. The overall atmosphere in the Satguru Ayurved Chikitsalaya is very soothing. The complete process of female hair loss treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. I am so happy that I chose this Mayur Surana for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Mayur Surana guided me to change my attitude. Thanks to him that the increase height treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my increase height. Even though Mayur Surana is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him.
I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. A friend of mine referred to Dr Mayur. On the very first day he identified my problem.I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised it is interstitial lung disease. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts.I found the Satguru Chikitsalaya itself quite pleasant.
I am really grateful as the coughing treatment given by Dr Mayur Surana was really effective. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Mayur Surana to anyone gladly. Due to my coughing i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Mayur Surana has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference.
With the help of Dr Mayur's treatment for trying to conceive I am feeling so great. During the complete treatment program he always supported and motivated me. His guidance has helped me immensely with my situation. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call her in case of emergency.
I had an appointment with dr Mayur Surana at Satguru Ayurved Chikitsalaya located in kandivali, Mumbai, regarding acidity problem for my son as he was suffering from abdominal and chest pain. Therapy treatments provided by him are adequate & efficient.
Dr. Mayur Surana provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned, very helpful, caring and prompt. i want to pragnancey
Dr. Mayur Surana provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks helped me alot :)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mayur Surana to be very helpful. nyc tip
Dr. Mayur Surana provides answers that are very helpful. good advice
Dr. Mayur Surana provides answers that are thorough. Thanku
Very knowledgeable and gives proper time
Hello, I had unprotected sex on 19 august later I took Unwanted 72 on 19 itself after 9/10 hours. On 25 august I had normal period regular periods. Now my next expected date is 25 september but till now I have no periods (its 7 october today). What is the cause and is there is any chances of pregnancy. How long could unwanted 72 delay periods?
Fennel is a very common spice in India and is usually present in every kitchen. In fact, from a very young age, it has been seen that the elders advise the youngsters to consume a pinch of fennel after any meal for proper digestion. Fennel is also added to many dishes to make the dish flavourful as well, so that the person eating the dish can reap the benefits of all its medicinal properties. Fennel is much more than just a digestion enhancing natural ingredient. Fennel if boiled in water and the water taken empty stomach in morning, can be used as diuretic and also used in renal calculus. Some of its other uses and benefits are explained below.
- Breath Freshener: Fennel has anti microbial properties which clean your mouth and give you a fresh breath after every meal. In fact, it is not uncommon to notice fennel seeds being served in hotels and restaurants after a meal for better digestion and having a fresh and sweet breath.
- Helps in digestion: Fennels help in not only digestion but also help in solving various other problems like intestinal gas, bowel irritation, constipation, heartburn etc. Those with constipation are advised to have fennel milk or at least a pinch of fennel after every meal so that they would be able to relieve themselves comfortably.
- Helps in reducing obesity: Obesity has become one of the greatest concerns in contemporary times. With a rise in the sale of junk foods, individuals have started thinning the line between being fat and being obese in nature. However, when you tend to consume fennel seeds, it gives you a feeling of fullness. This reduces the urge to eat in between meals which, in turn, helps in reducing obesity in individuals.
- Helps in solving menstrual problems in women: Women who attain their puberty and experience regular menstrual cycles would be well aware of the regulation that they might face sometime or the other in the process. Consumption of fennel seeds regularises menstruation to a great extent in women. In fact, it also helps in reducing painful bleeding in women. It is one of the few natural remedies that can be tried out before opting for medical consultations and higher doses of medicines.
- Used as a natural preventive against cancer: Cancer can occur in different places including the colon. Consumption of fennel can help in the reduction of colon cancers in individuals. The anti-carcinogenic properties of fennel help in reducing cancer-causing agents in the body, thereby rendering it capable enough to fight against cancer.
Thus, these are some of the benefits of consuming fennel. Next time you consume fennel after a meal, you know why you are consuming it and what health benefits could it bring to you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Rosacea is a medical condition of the skin that affects people across the globe. The exact cause of rosacea is unknown to scientists and there is still no permanent solution to this. However, heredity is believed to be one of the causes of rosacea. They are small and red in appearance, often filled with pus. They are fairly visible on forehead, nose, and cheeks. They occur in cycles, and temporarily go away only to come back within a short interval of time.
There are four kinds of rosacea, namely erythematotelangiectatic, papulopustular, rhinophyma and ocular. Every rosacea type has its own set of symptoms. Rosacea can get worse if there is a tendency of eating spicy food and alcohol consumption. Ayurveda is known to be a great treatment option for treating rosacea. Here is a set of Ayurvedic treatment options that could fetch great results:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerhouse. It can treat a range of skin diseases, such as skin aging, hyperpigmentation and scarring. Not to mention it is one of the finest elements to treat rosacea. Experts of Ayurveda suggest consuming one spoon of turmeric on a daily basis to avoid skin inflammation and other skin problems. It can be taken in the form of juice, with food, and capsule.
- Carrots and beets: Carrots and beets are one of the best forms of iron. The latter is required for the normal functioning of the skin. Deficiency of it can cause the skin to be dry and sallow. Beets and carrots have the ability to control rosacea. They can be consumed daily with food or in the form of juice.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is more commonly known as east Indian ginseng. They are one of the most powerful herbs to treat rosacea. Being anti-inflammatory in nature, it strengthens the skin from within and helps in getting rid of rosacea puss. Ashwagandha can be applied in the form of an extract every alternate day to fetch great results.
- Honey: Honey is a natural cleanser and antioxidant. They directly attack the rosacea causing virus and do not let them spread. Honey can also bring down the reddish patches that are so common of rosacea. Honey should be applied on the face before taking a bath or sleeping, and washed away with warm water after 1 to 2 hours.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is an ancient medicinal plant that is rich in vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K, iron, potassium, and calcium. They help the skin to glow and remove the reddish patches on the face. Its anti-inflammatory nature does not allow the pus to form. It is also considered to be an anti-itching agent. It can be consumed daily in meals. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
Is your partner pestering you to lose weight? Is constant fatigue and weakness a common complaint of yours? If yes, then it is time to knock those extra pounds off. Besides raising your self-esteem up by a few notches, it will also keep you fitter and healthier. Ayurveda is an age-old system of medicine that is holistic, natural and free from side-effects, unlike conventional treatment methods. Here are some tips that you may employ to keep your waist slick:
- Eat Healthy: Eating healthy does not only mean avoiding junk food; it also includes picking the right kind of healthy foods. So eat a well-balanced diet comprising of a mix of carbohydrates, fats and protein. Include plenty of vegetables in your diet as they contain little calories and are filled with antioxidants, which prevent free radical damage. Stay away from junk food as they contain hidden sugar and fats that could wreak havoc on your waistline.
- Get Moving: If you think exercise could be the last thing, prepare a new list wherein exercise enjoys the utmost priority. You can start your day with a 20 minute jog which will not only keep the kilos off but also improve your mood. Aim for 30-40 minutes of light exercise every day to burn the extra calories. If you have a sedentary job, then take frequent breaks to move about.
- Limit Liquor Consumption: Excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks, such as beer takes a toll on your waistline. It contains empty calories that are easily converted into fats by the body. So if you are going drinking with your friends, remember not to drink like a fish.
- Combat Stress: Stress can add to your weight as it can induce binge eating in some people. Practice relaxation techniques, such as meditation to bring down stress levels. You can also practice simple breathing techniques (pranayama and other breathing asanas) to help you relax.
Types of Ayurvedic Massages For Losing Weight
Udvartana - It is the most widely used technique for toning and weight loss. This technique involves the combination of certain prescribed herbal powders along with oil and it is applied to the body. This technique helps build body strength along with accelerating fat loss. The trademark of this massage technique involves some specific movements and each session is recommended to continue for a span of about 45 minutes every day for visible results.
Advantages of Udvartana:
- Improves complexion and makes the skin look fairer
- Helps to burn unwanted excess fat and breaks down cellulite
- You will see reduction in body odour
- If you get a general feeling of heaviness, then this massage technique is recommended for you
- Circulation in the skin is improved
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Knee pain can be caused due to a variety of reasons as the knees are large joints that are often subjected to heavy loads. The occurrence of knee pain is on the rise, which may be caused due to sports injuries and unilateral load. Osteoarthritis, arthritis, wearing of the patella, inflammation of bone and cartilage are some of the common forms of knee pain. If you had been suffering from knee pain for quite some time, then there is nothing to worry about; Ayurveda has a great solution to alleviate this condition.
The herbal remedies offered by Ayurveda help in improving immunity, providing strength and endurance.
- Massage: Massage therapy can relieve the joint pain by soothing inflammation and improving the circulation. Several health studies indicate that the regular massage has the power to alleviate pain along the affected joint. You can pick up any oil such as coconut, mustard, olive, castor or garlic oil and heat it and apply it with a gentle pressure while massaging.
- Hot and cold compress: Heat therapy can help in increasing blood flow, decreasing pain and relaxing sore muscles and joints whereas cold therapy aids in reducing inflammation and benumbing the area around the affected knee. But before you apply them, you will have to wrap them separately in towels and not apply directly to the skin. The hot compress can be placed for 3 minutes and then immediately replaced with cold compress for about a minute. The entire process can be repeated for about 20 to 30 minutes. But you shouldn’t be using hot compress if the affected area is hot and irritated. Also, do not opt for cold therapy in case you have circulatory issues.
- Fenugreek: Owing to its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, fenugreek or Methi is a highly favourable home remedy for knee pain. It is particularly helpful for people suffering from arthritis. So you can swallow a teaspoonful of fine fenugreek seeds’ powder and drink a glass of lukewarm water after that. Follow the process regularly unless you get positive results. You may also soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in warm water overnight and eat them in the morning.
Ayurveda has a solution to all your mental and physical problems, but it is important to note here that the treatment must be administered after evaluating your present health condition and medical history. So speak with an expert today and opt for the home remedy that’s best suited to alleviate your knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
A respiratory disorder, the inflammation of the lining in the bronchial tubes, which are responsible for carrying air to and from your lungs is known as bronchitis. Allergic bronchitis is a disorder that develops, if you have severe allergies which result in a bronchial immune system reaction.
Allergic Bronchitis requires medical diagnosis by your healthcare provider who can differentiate the allergic form of bronchitis from the normal form of bronchitis by searching for other symptoms related to the allergy. Allergic bronchitis often occurs due to seasonal allergies, making it an acute condition. If you are suffering from lingering bronchitis issues caused due to allergies, an allergy test is recommended so that the doctor can accurately assess the condition.
Cough which may form mucus
Body aches and breathlessness
Fever with chills
Over the years, Ayurvedic practitioners have prepared and prescribed a number of remedies that can address the issue of allergic bronchitis.
Some of the Ayurvedic remedies are listed below:
Below listed remedies should be taken 3 times in a day for quick relief.
2 grams of Shringyadi Churna should be taken along with 100 mg of Kaphachintamani and Kaphaketu.
Talisadi churna should be mixed with honey and ginger juice.
2 grams of Sitopaladi Churna should be mixed with 200 mg of Praval Pisthi as well as 100 mg of Rasa Sindur.
Haridra khand (one spoon) should be taken along with a cup of warm milk.
Other natural remedies, according to Ayurveda include:
Haldi (turmeric powder) mixed with a glass of milk
Juice of Vasa
Tulsi (Basil leaves ground to make a juice)
Equal quantity of black pepper, dried ginger and long pepper (piper longum) mixed with honey
If you indulge in unprotected sex, there are chances that you might get infected with HIV or the human immunodeficiency virus (a virus that gradually attacks the immune system). HIV is an infectious virus which can cause to AIDS or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome if left untreated. HIV may be transmitted via different ways, and becoming infected with HIV by having anal or vaginal sex without a condom is the commonest of all. Although there are several treatments for HIV, Ayurveda is considered to be the best form of natural treatment.
Ayurvedic treatment for HIV
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies for treating HIV:
- The first step is to provide a healthy atmosphere to the patient. The patient should be given easily digestible foods, which provide nourishment to the body. Regular and easy exercises should be undertaken by the patient, who should also participate in productive activities.
- Several Ayurvedic tonics and rejuvenators or rasayanas are given to the patient in order to boost his immunity level. The overall system gets strengthened, and the appetite gets stimulated.
- When the patient gains some strength, shodhana techniques are used for eliminating toxins from the body via purgation, emesis and enemas. Certain ghee-based medicines are also given to the patient. Proper medication purifies the blood. Measures for correction of liver issues should also be taken.
- Your diet should consist of preparations made of ghee and soups. You should avoid oily, spicy and acidic food items. A little amount of alcohol may be taken as that aids the digestive process.
- Regular exercise causes the blood to heat, which may weaken or eliminate the virus in some cases.
- There are some herbo-mineral compounds, which are prepared using an Ayurverdic formula. These compounds have rasayana and vajikara effects and are considered to be effective for HIV patients.
- There are several proprietary Ayurvedic medicines, which help in improving the condition of patients infectedwith HIV. These may include Chyawanprash, Raktavardhak and Sookshma Triphala. These keep the HIV infectionat bay. Shatavari Kalpa,Guduchi and Kalmegh are other effective Ayurvedic medicines.
- Chyawanprash is an effective Ayurvedic remedy which is used for the treatment of HIV. It is considered the best Ayurvedic tonic for rejuvenation from HIV. The Indian gooseberry or aamlaki is the main ingredient of Chyawanprash, which is rich in vitamin C. It also contains naturally-occurring antioxidants. Gooseberries are antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral in nature. Chyawanprash comprises of 35 Ayurvedic herbs, which enhances the effect of the main ingredient in treating HIV.
Ayurvedic remedies and methods for the treatment of HIV are harmless and totally safe. There are no side effects, and Ayurvedic remedies only improve the symptoms of HIV, and no deterioration is caused in the condition of the patient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Numerous clinical researches have been conducted in the field of acupuncture and they have found that acupressure is extremely effective in treating some diseases. It is very good for treating the diseases of muscles, joints and bones which are collectively known by the name of the musculo-skeletal system. Regardless of whether you are suffering from a chronic pain or a pain arising from a sudden injury, acupressure can immensely help in alleviating the symptoms.
- Treatment of osteoarthritis: This is the most common variant of arthritis and can be caused as a result of continuous tearing down of the system. It normally occurs in older people and can also affect the lower back along the spine, hips, knees, shoulders and elbows. The pain caused due to arthritis normally fluctuates and acupressure can help in relieving it.
- A quick relief to sprains: Sprains or sudden injuries normally respond well to acupressure. This kind of pain usually lasts for a week or so, and acupuncture can work effectively once a clear health evaluation has been made. For instance, if you are exposed to a sudden injury on your shoulders, the pain arising out of it can last for months and even years together. But acupressure can prevent the pain from turning chronic and offers an instant relief to soothe it.
- Helping the rheumatic pains: A great deal of experiments and research works have been conducted for finding the effects of acupuncture for calming the pain arising from rheumatism. If you are on the acute, early and inflammatory stage of rheumatism, then you will need a treatment so that the ailment traverses to its residual stage which can be substantially treated through acupressure. It also helps in treating various types of chronic pains and as a result, many experts suggest this treatment.
- Different types of headaches: Headaches can be caused due to a number of factors ranging from migraines to dental problems, from sinusitis to stress and from neck arthritis to head injuries. Migraine deserves a special mention here as it is triggered by a variety of factors like light, heat, noise and some kinds of foods. It leads to a throbbing pain that is often accompanied by vomiting and nausea, visual flashes and patterns before the eyes. Acupressure is a viable solution to these issues and it can help to a great degree if you take acupressure treatment on a regular basis.
All of these troubles can be treated with acupressure, but it is recommended to speak with a doctor before you opt for the treatment in order to evaluate your clinical history and physical condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
With kids entering the marriage scene, most couples end up in a routine that primarily revolves around the kids. The intimacy levels nosedive with no time, energy, or the privacy left for private moments. While some people just resign to it as normal course of marriage, others can get frustrated and even look for ways to please themselves outside marriage. The good news is that one need not lose hope. While taking care of children definitely comes as a responsibility, it need not take away all your pleasures of a married life. There can still be a good sexual relationship; all it requires is a little bit of planning and conscious attempts from both partners.
- Planned dates: Leave your baby with either a good friend of a family member (grandparents, uncles or aunts) and take some time out at least once a month. This gives you time away from the never-ending responsibility of kids. While you are assured that the child is safe with the short-term babysitter, you get complete private space and time to be with your partner. The wonders this can do are to be seen to be believed.
- Separate child’s bedroom: This not only gives you the required privacy, it also helps by instilling some good manners in the child. Early on in life, it knows that it has its own space and the parents, theirs. While there can be occasional days when the child can doze off to sleep with the parents, it has to spend the night in its own bed. With privacy being one of the main reasons for lack of parents, this will take care of it.
- Winding up early for the day: While the list of things to do never seems to end, you need to put a stop to it to say, that is all you can manage for the day. Going to bed tired and drained for the day is definitely not going to help your sex life. It is absolutely fine to leave a couple of things to do for tomorrow, so you can go to bed with some energy left for romance.
- Small talk, but not about the small ones: While kids do engulf your life, make a conscious attempt to talk about something else. It could be a movie or a book or something that happened in office or home, but not about the kids. This can pep you both up unbelievably and do wonders for rekindling the love in your life.
While kids definitely are the center of your lives, take some time out for yourselves. It works wonders for the relationship, making the other person feel important and loved, and of course, it is mutual.
Hair loss is not just an aesthetic issue, it also lowers self esteem and confidence level, affecting the overall morale and personality. Ayurveda considers hair loss to be a problem associated with excessive pita and a combination of yoga, meditation, massage oils, and hair products can help cure hair fall. In terms of yoga, there are specific asanas which increase blood flow to the scalp and thereby promote hair growth.
Hair loss also is believed to be an effect of stress and anxiety, so meditation to calm the mind and body plays a great role in controlling hair loss. Light oils like almond oil and castor oil, when warmed and massaged onto the scalp, induce hair growth and can help control hair fall. There are various products which are believed to have a dramatic effect on hair fall.
- Bhringaraj: Known as the king of herbs, its literal meaning is “king of hair". It reverses balding, prevents premature graying, and also promotes hair growth. It is available as oil and as powder, its leaves also can be used as a paste that is left in place for a couple of hours and then washed off. The bhringaraj powder can also be mixed with other products like amla and tulsi and coconut oil to give shine to the hair.
- Brahmi: This works by promoting growth of the follicles and nourishing the roots. It also reduces dandruff and removes dead skin from the scalp, thereby reducing itchiness. Mixed with curd and lukewarm water and applied on the hair regularly, it can turn the hair shiny and thick. It can also be mixed with ritha, alma, and tulsi for better results.
- Ritha: Soap nut powder has been used for centuries to promote hair growth. It has very mild soap and so can be used even daily. Soak it overnight and use the water to wash off hair. It contains saponin which adds to the hair strength and shine.
- Shikakai: Meaning “fruit for hair,” this has loads of antioxidants and vitamins which nourish the hair. It retains the natural oils in the scalp, and so adds to the shine and strength of the hair. The powder can be mixed with warm water or oil to form a paste that is applied on the hair and left in place for a couple of hours. It can also be added to tea and then used on the hair.
- Neem: Reduces itchiness, cools the scalp, improves blood circulation, and cures the scalp of itchiness, scaliness and dandruff. Water boiled with neem leaves and neem oil produce very good results.
The next time you are worried of hair fall, try these options and see the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Nobody prefers to suffer from ailments such as Cirrhosis of liver. After all, it is difficult for a person, if his or her liver is not functioning properly. However, if in case a person is suffering from such kind of chronic ailment, then one can opt for Ayurvedic remedies, which do not have any side effects.
Why it occurs?
In order to know how it is treated, it is essential to understand what causes cirrhosis of the liver and what it means to have this dreaded condition. While there is a range of causes for the chronic disease, fatty liver disease along with hepatitis B and hepatitis C are the most common causes of Cirrhosis of the liver.
Alcohol consumption on an excessive level also bears its fair share of responsibility. As a matter of fact, Cirrhosis of the liver is caused on account of this sort of alcohol consumption and is responsible for more deaths than any other type.
Detoxifying your liver with Ayurveda
When it comes to the Ayurvedic way to treat this serious issue that is liver Cirrhosis, the main focus is on the complete and effective detoxification of the liver. One of the first things that is involved in this sort of treatment is a radical overhaul of the habits of the person whose quality of life is being seriously impinged on due to this disease.
De-addiction is a very important starting point. After all, it can be said to be only logical, that the treatment of a disease, which has been brought upon by the indulgence in a bad habit begins with the cessation of the habit.
Diet restrictions are also part and parcel of getting liver cirrhosis treated by making use of Ayurveda’s deep and ancient body of knowledge. In many cases, doing so does mean giving up consumption of meat. In addition to this, other things, which are to be done from the point of view of dietary changes include, but are not limited to, avoiding hot and oily food which tends to be heavy on the digestive system of the person who is undergoing treatment. With the body under so much pressure in any case, it makes no sense at all to add more load.
While all this may seem to be very cumbersome, it is to be kept in mind what wonders Ayurveda can accomplish and how does it work in repairing the damaged liver of the patient who is undergoing this course of treatment. The end result makes all the sacrifices worth the effort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
How to manage diabetic neuropathy naturally?
Diabetic neuropathy is a chronic medical condition that results in nerve damage. This occurs due to the inefficient usage of insulin hormone in the body. More than 60 diabetic patients shows one or the other signs of neuropathy. The latter can aggravate to more complicated problems, if the blood sugar levels are not kept in check. Here is a list of some natural remedies that will help you fight diabetic neuropathy.
- Controlling the blood sugar level: It is important to maintain a healthy blood sugar level to prevent any further damage of blood vessels, nerves, skin, eyes and other parts of the body. The best way to keep your blood sugar in check is by maintaining a healthy diet, exercising on a daily basis and living a stress-free life. Frequent blood sugar tests should be conducted to ensure that the readings are within the accepted level.
- A proper diet: Diet of a person has a direct effect on the blood sugar levels. Intake of refined carbs and sugar drinks should be strictly avoided to stabilize blood sugar. Fresh fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and fiber, and are antioxidant in nature should be consumed regularly. Other food items such as wild-caught fish, olive oil, nuts, avocado, coconut oil, egg whites (albumen), legumes and stevia greatly help in maintaining blood sugar level.
- Exercise and physical activity: A study conducted by the Journal of Diabetes Complications in 2012 reported that daily exercise significantly helps a diabetic neuropathy patient to bring down the blood sugar to a more accepted level. Walking for a span of 30-45 minutes daily, performing mild exercises, cycling and swimming lower the blood sugar level. They also help the body in using the insulin in a much better fashion, reducing cholesterol and improving blood circulation in the body. Additionally, daily exercise strengthens muscles and increases mobility.
- Refrain from toxic chemicals: Chemicals such as pesticides, beauty products and unnecessary antibiotics can lead to kidney stone formation for a patient of diabetic neuropathy. Toxic wastes in the blood aggravate the symptoms of diabetes leading to other complications. Consumption of alcohol or any other nicotine-related products should be stopped as well. They tend to damage the nerve and increase the risk of heart attacks and cardiac arrests.
- Stress management: Stress is another culprit responsible for enhancing diabetic neuropathy. It not only escalates the blood sugar level, but also increases the chance of cardiac-related diseases such as cardiac arrest and strokes. Exercise, meditation, practicing hobbies, spending time with friends and family are few ways of relieving stress. Studies have shown that alternate treatments such as acupuncture can also relieve you from stress to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
While many think of intercourse as something pleasurable and relaxing, in reality, it could end up being a painful experience for some. In such cases, the couple may dread to engage in the act. Experiencing pain during sex is more common in women than in men. For men, there are a number of reasons that can cause painful sex. Read on to know some of the causes, and ways to manage it.
- Foreskin issues: In a condition called phimosis, the foreskin covering the penis is too tight and does not retract easily. On the contrary, in a condition called paraphismosis, it is not easily pulled forward and remains tucked behind the penis. Both these conditions can cause severe pain during sex in men. In some rare cases, the foreskin could be torn or damaged due to trauma, which can also lead to painful intercourse. These can be corrected with a minor procedure and the pain can be relieved completely.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): Gonorrhea or herpes are the most common infections which can cause painful sex. When in doubt, get it checked. There also could be sores on the penis, which can hurt. They are also contagious, and so it is safe to avoid sex until the diagnosis and treatment is completed.
- Prostatitis: Inflammation of the prostate, which is just behind the penis, can lead to pain during sexual intercourse. There also would be associated pain during urination and painful ejaculation. This would require careful diagnosis and treatment of prostatitis, which will relieve pain felt during sex too.
- Peyronie’s disese: The tissue along the length of the penis is scarred and can cause pain during sex. This is caused due to injury or is hereditary and usually subsides on its own.
- Urinary tract infection (UTI): UTIs, though common in women, occur in men also. The foul-smelling urine that causes burning and pain during urination also affects sexual intercourse and can cause pain. This requires a course of antibiotics to get rid of both the infection and the painful sexual experience.
- Allergies: For men with sensitive skin, using soaps or creams can cause an allergic reaction on the penis, leading to painful sex. Use of the causative agent should be stopped immediately, and topical relief measures can be used if required.
- Psoriasis: In patients with psoriasis, the penis, if affected, can be scaly and can cause pain during sex.
Sex is definitely a private issue, but talking to a doctor will help identify the underlying cause and treatment, so that you can get back to having an enjoyable sex life at the earliest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Surya Namaskar literally translates to “bowing to the sun.” It is a combination of 12 yoga asanas, where the body, mind, and soul are brought into complete synchrony. They are done in sets, some do 12, some 15, while some 30 depending on their endurance. Scientifically too, there are multiple benefits from Surya namaskar. Read on to know the most prominent ones.
- Stretching and flexibility: The 12 asanas which are part of the Surya Namaskar ensure that every part of the body is exercise. The flexibility that comes with it is to be experienced to be believed. This is extremely beneficial for the bones, joints, and ligaments of the entire body and spine.
- Improves internal organ functioning: The various stretching improves blood flow to the organs and improves their functioning. The result is a better functioning digestive system and kidneys, which help in better absorption of nutrients from food and thorough elimination of metabolic wastes. Detox happens naturally, with the release of trapped gasses and improved enzyme secretion.
- Weight loss: One of the best-proven ways to lose weight is to do the 12 asanas regularly on a daily basis. It is a perfect workout involving the complete body and is great for losing weight around the belly. It also is proven to improve the thyroid gland functioning, which plays a significant role in metabolism and leads to weight gain.
- Bone health: Traditionally, it is done during the early morning hours, at sunrise, which ensures the body gets the required amount of vitamin D. This is essential for good bone health.
- Stress buster: Stress release happens in multiple ways. Deep focused breathing is one of them. During the asanas, control over breathing is very essential and so stress control is ensured. Various muscles and bones get tense with stress, and thorough stretching helps relieve the stress buildup. The mind is also calmed during the workout, and so stress relief is further enhanced.
- Cure for insomnia: People who are not able to sleep should do Surya Namaskar on a regular basis and ensure sound sleep regularly. Both stress relief and the perfect workout ensures good sleep is guaranteed.
- Helpful in menstrual cycles: Women who have cramps during their menstrual cycles have shown very good improvement with the inclusion of this exercise. It also is shown to benefit people with irregular menstruation via the improved circulation. Pregnant women doing Surya Namaskars are more likely to have a normal delivery.
- Glowing Skin: With the release of toxins and stress, a glowing skin is but natural.
This is not all; try the Surya Namaskar and see for yourself.
If you are suffering from nervous diseases, you can choose the Dashamoola Ksheera Dhara therapy as an ideal treatment method. Ksheera Dhara treatment involves the flow of herbal milk in place of oil over your head and body. It is similar to Shirodhara in some ways, but is different as Ksheera Dhara has cooling effects on the body. This therapy is most suitable to be undertaken during the summer and when the weather conditions demand a cooling, relaxing effect on the body. This therapy is indicated when you are suffering from health conditions such as intense stress, and hair and skin problems.
In this process, milk is poured continuously on the forehead and on the body, which cools down the entire system from inside. Ksheera Dhara treatment is very effective in the treatment of headaches, mental irritability and insomnia. The pouring of medicated milk on your body leads to the stimulation of the hypothalamus. It also gets soothed and hence, the functions of the pituitary gland are regulated along with induced sleep. The milk is made to flow at a slow rate over the forehead for a certain duration, specially over the glabellar region along with a mild, stimulating massage. A small cloth is usually tied around your head, above the eyebrows. For the Ksheera Dhara treatment, a traditional bronze vessel known as the “kindi” is used. As the treatment is based on milk, it is referred to as milk treatment.
The Ksheera Dhara therapy relaxes the entire nervous system. This leads to mental calmness and reduction of stress to a great extent. The milk acts as a moisturizing agent and makes your skin healthy and glowing. It is also beneficial for eliminating fatigue, restoring vitality, improving your memory and for establishing dosha equilibrium.
In addition to all these, this therapy also helps in lubrication of the joints, relieving pain, stiffness of muscles and joints, and easing of spasms. It is proven to have benefits in the treatment of several cases of arthritis. Ksheera Dhara is also beneficial in several neurological conditions, in which a burning sensation and numbness are experienced. The entire body gets nourished and rejuvenated as a result of this Ayurvedic therapy.
If you are a healthy person, you can still undertake Ksheera Dhara therapy. Usually the treatment takes about 30 to 45 minutes per session. It is carried out in a course such as 7 days, 14 days or according to the instructions of your Ayurvedic physician.
My son color is changing from white to dark day by day from day 1 of his birth. Will he return back to his original color white after few days? Now he is 1 month old. He was white on birth.
I have problem .during night semen comes quickly when I am feeling sexy. It releases in 1 minute. have this problem for 2 years. Tell me what I do know. I am also facing hair fall problem .i am losing my weight.
If you are looking for an ideal body therapy with health benefits, you should try Shirodhara. It is an effective and unique Ayurvedic body therapy having great impact on your nervous system. Shirodhara directly and immediately helps in calming, relaxing and cleansing your mind and nerves.
Before the procedure, your head is massaged using appropriate oils for almost 10 minutes. A whole body massage may be needed depending on your condition. You need to lie on your back on the Shirodhara table and a small pillow will be kept for support under your neck. Your therapist will put oil in the Shirodhara pot and pour it on your forehead and head. A continuous stream of oil will be poured and the pot is oscillated from one side to the other of your forehead. After this, the oil is recollected from the table, reheated and the entire procedure is carried out again.
Benefits of Shirodhara
Shirodhara is an ideal treatment for people with nervous system problems. The symptoms of stress, anxiety, fatigue and hypertension are cured using this therapy. Your mood is regulated and you feel happy and relaxed.
The following health conditions are also assisted by Shirodhara therapy:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD: One should try to reduce the excess vata dosha, which is the dosha that becomes imbalanced because of PTSD. Shirodhara undertaken using nervine herbs is very beneficial for relieving PTSD symptoms.
- Insomnia: Shirodhara is very effective in curing sleeping problems, especially when carried out using herbs. Shirodhara using milk is also efficient in treating insomnia. The pineal glands get stimulated and melatonin is produced, which regulates the sleep-wake cycle.
- Jet Lag: In case you fly frequently and your daily sleep pattern is out of sync, you suffer from a condition called jet lag. Shirodhara helps in restoring your normal sleep pattern and removes accumulated fatigue. While travelling, you should apply Vata oil or Bhringaraj oil on your forehead.
- Hypertension and others: Shirodhara is very effective in lowering the blood pressure. It is also good for you in maintaining proper health in general. Deep relaxation is promoted, fatigue is relieved and the body and mind get reinvigorated. Shirodhara also helps in balancing your energy levels and if you require relaxation, the therapy will fully satisfy your needs. Shirodhara aids in boosting your body’s immune system and balances the Ayurvedic mind-body types or doshas. Excessive thoughts and worrying are also eased as a result of this therapy. Your face is rejuvenated and worry lines are corrected.
Shirodhara is a totally natural procedure with no side effects on the body. Appropriate diagnosis of your condition, mesdicines and Shirodhara together helps you in recovering from all diseases as most of the diseases are Psychosomatic. Kindly consult me personally on Lybrate to know the best regimen and Shirodhara type for you.