Submit a review for Sancheti HospitalYour feedback matters!
I was doing my workout from past one month including 3 to 4 km running, 2 sets (20) of ladder up and Down and 1 hour gym session in morning. But from last saturday while doing Squat exercise there is lots of pain going on my lower legs. Below knee. Now I am unable to run not even 1 km. My physical test of running 1.6 km in 6.30 minute is coming next week but due to pain I am unable to run Please suggest something better and how to to increase my running so I complete on time. Thanks in Advance.
I am 31 year old man I have left knee pain and done m.r.i Impression: oblique tear in posterior horn of lateral meniscus with radial tear in body. :Mild joint effusion seen What should I do pls suggest me.
My grand mother ,about 60 has pain in her knees about a long period. Please suggest the basic treatment for relief from these pains.
Gud evening sir/ madam My wife is suffering from the pain in the left knee n is having swelling in the same area. It becomes very difficult for her to get up or to walk. After consultation with the doctor n taking medicine there is no recovery at all. We performed certain lab tests including uric acid which is normal But the result of following are as such RDW. 49.2fL PDW. 22.2fL MPV. 13.0fL P-LCR. 51.3% SO please N please TELL ME IS THIS A SERIOUS ISSUE N WHAT R remedial MEASURES TO CONTROL IT AND IS PAIN IN THE KNEE BCZ OF THIS that WILL B your MOST KINDNESS!
I am 24 year old and my weight is 80 kg. My both knee has having a little bit type of pain and some more after running. So what are the reasons of knee pain and tell me REMEDY.
I am 72 years old suffering from arthritis of knees for last 10 yrs. X-ray report says cartilages have disappeared. I feel pain while walking and don't take any pain killer. I am hypertensive, diabetic and little obese. How can I overcome the pain during movement?
Hi Doctor. Many of the times my mother knee joints make noise like crack when she sits and stands. This sound is coming from approx. One month. Please provide a better solution for this issue and also tell me the cause of this problem. Thanks for your consideration.
Respected Dr. My grandmother is a weak 70 years old lady .she often suffers from knee pain. She never have medicine for knee pain. There is no heart problem in her. What medicine will she use? Please suggest?
I am 46 years Male getting pain under the knee back side of my both legs, every day when I go to bed at 10 PM. If I get sleep nothing happens, but when I didn't get sleep, then I am suffering more. Please let me the reason and precaution and also treatment for the above problem.
Hi my mum as gout arthritis fr this she as ESR is 40 n uric acid is 6.3 but now its 3 mainly how to reduce ESR n uric acid my mum leg s paining n burning sensation can't sleep can you suggest medicine, thy have given combiflam tablet.
My mom knee are paining badly & have swelling too. Now she is not able to walk. What to do. please tell fast.
I am 35 year old and I am suffering from knee pain from last 3 months as per x ray report there is less gap between joints of knee Orthopaedic Dr. suggest me traction to cure Could it cure naturally or without traction treatment?
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.