Doctor in Roojssels Slimming And Beauty Clinic
Submit a review for Roojssels Slimming And Beauty ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am 55 years lady and I am 88 kg. I am fat from young age. I am active. I am not diabetic. I am a veg. I eat normal .little rice lunch with dal subji and dahi. 2 roti in dinner with sabji. Breakfast oats or 2 roti sabzi. I do exercise for 15 minutes. What else, Why my weight is not reduce.
I am trying to loose weight since a long time but I can't see any results. Can you suggest a weight loss supplement that I can take to boost my metabolism and help me loose weight.
Being over weight is a very common health problem. Although most people confuse weight with appearance, it is important to clear certain points. The way a person looks has nothing to do with weight; it all rests upon self confidence and self respect. However, weight can have major impact on the health of individuals.
A number of serious issues like diabetes, high blood pressure, gynaecological disorders tend to develop, which make lives nothing, but difficult. Given that we have a single life, why not enjoy the world without facing health issues.
Here are some tips that could help individuals lose weight fast.
- Eating food items that would speed up the fat burning process can be a great beginning. Beans, walnuts, apples, spices, oats, ginger, green tea are certain food products, which help in increasing metabolism, thereby, helping in breaking down the food into energy faster, without much sugar storage (which could change into fats eventually).
- Weight loss without exercise would be a slow process and might at times even be ineffective. Running, cycling, boot camping, zumba and body combats are certain ways that help lose weight faster. Also cardio is an important part of exercise that enormously helps in weight loss. Jogging, swimming, circuit training, cross-trainer etc. are certain examples of cardio exercises.
- Another great method for losing weight sooner is weight training. This not only helps in losing weight efficiently, but also helps in staying fit over the years. With proper weight training, the muscles can be made stronger, thereby improving metabolism because muscles help burn calories very efficiently.
- One major mistake people make in the spur of losing weight is cutting off meals. That is the worst one could do as not only does it not help in weight loss, but also at times causes just the reverse. It is important to have small yet frequent meals throughout the day.
- A proper sleep cycle is absolutely necessary for losing weight. Improper sleep would make us tired and prevent us from working efficiently and also indirectly cause our body to crave for sugar.
- Eating a proper, healthy and full breakfast that would include high fibre and protein would make individuals have a lot of energy throughout the day and also help avoid unnecessary munching.
- Walking everyday is a great way to lose weight. Walking for 30 minutes every day prevents gaining weight, however, walking 45 minutes promotes weight loss.
- Eating fruits vegetables and avoiding simple carbs is another advice for losing weight faster.
Colon cleansing is something people are familiar with. It is a process which helps to remove toxins from a person’s body and improves the digestive system, thereby taking care of the overall quality of your life. In a similar manner, salt water flush is also known as a safe, simple and effective way through which one can remove toxins and clean-up the colon. Before we explore how salt water flush helps in losing weight, let us first understand, what exactly is salt water flush.
Salt water flush or salt water cleanse is designed primarily to help people clean up their colon and digestive system. Salt Water flush has become popular as it assists in digestion and clearing up toxins from our bodies.
A Himalayan salt water flush, mixed with lemon juice is safer as compared to colon cleansing laxatives and drugs, which are intended for serving the same purpose. The best thing about this is that it is completely natural and scientifically proved to believe that it detoxes and improves one’s long-term health.
Benefits of Salt Water Flush
Now, let us take a look at some of the benefits of Salt Water Flush:
- Salt Water helps in improving the problem of constipation
- It plays a significant role in helping people lose weight
- Helps in reducing high blood pressure level
- Hormonal imbalance gets corrected through Salt Water Flush
- One can easily reduce stress by taking salt water flush.
- Out of all the above-mentioned benefits, we would only discuss in detail about the benefit it shows while helping someone to lose weight.
How Does Salt Water Flush Work Towards Making Someone Lose Weight?
- When you drink a salt mixture, it helps and ignites the body’s own mechanism of detoxifying in a natural manner and also eliminate wastes. As a result of which, a person’s digestive system gets back on track, making them feel light as if the weight has reduced significantly, and the person becomes more energetic and less weighed down.
- Human body contains approximately 70% water and this is where the salt water flush works like magic. Accumulation of excess water in our bodies is never a good thing as different types of complications might arise. The salt water colon cleanse helps to reduce retention of fluid caused by processed diets, medications and dehydration. Though there is no proof which would act as confirmation that salt water flush indeed reduces fat cells within the body. It can definitely lessen weight caused by excess water, which could otherwise make someone feel weighed down.
- It can reduce weight because salt water flush cleans up our digestive tract, hence, even if someone feels that they are suffering from indigestion or food which they should not have had, a salt water flush for a few days would definitely help people get rid of the excess waste from the system, thus making them feel light.