Submit a review for Roojssels Slimming And Beauty ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hi, from last few months i have a problem is that I am very fat and and gaining weight.Please suggest me something for weight lose.
My weight is increasing enormously, belly is hanging & sugar level is high but under normal level at the border line of diabetes.Please suggest me something for losing weight.
Hi Doctors, I am maintain diet for past 10 days morn oats or ragi alternative days Afternoon three chapathi 1 egg white with vegetable and same for night. Green tea twice and horse grain alternative days and 5 days morning 1 hr exercise. Is this effective for weight loss upto 10 kgs in 3 months or should I add or ignore something. Please advise.
Eating healthy is a key to an active life. It sometimes becomes difficult to choose a particular diet plan as you are not too sure about what to eat that will help you lose weight. The best way to lose weight is to eat natural foods which help in maintaining your waistline than processed foods which promise the same. Following is a list of 7 very basic natural foods which help you lose weight and also takes care of your health:
- Broccoli - Broccoli is one of the most effective foods which can help you lose weight. It contains several micronutrients and phytochemicals which aid in weight loss by breaking down fats. Broccoli is rich in dietary fiber, minerals, and vitamins and low in calories and yet satisfies your hunger. You can eat it raw, cooked or as a healthy snack. Add this green vegetable to your regular diet and hasten your weight loss process.
- Oats - Oats is a healthy addition to your diet as it high on nutrients and fiber. You should include it in the regular diet for at least 4 times a week if you want to lose weight. You can customize your serving to add more nutritional value to your meal. Avoid sugary toppings as they are high in calories and do not promote weight loss. Do not consume oats with added flavors or any other synthetic ingredients.
- Apples - Apples are low in calories and rich in fiber. It is a perfect snack which is sweet and satisfying at the same time. It not only helps you to lose weight but also effectively controls your blood cholesterol. Apples contain antioxidants which have a lot of health benefits other than aiding weight loss. Fresh apples are considered to be even more effective in this regard.
- Cabbage - Cabbage contains only 17 calories in a serving and is one of the best foods for weight loss. You can cook it in olive oil and season it with herbs and add it to your regular diet. Cabbage also helps fight cancer among its other beneficial qualities. It reduces your calorie intake and also satisfies your appetite. It also acts as a natural detox and works wonders for your overall health.
- Black beans - Black beans are one of the most satisfying proteins which you can consume during weight loss. They are rich in fiber and protein and keep you full for a long time. They contain soluble fiber which helps you fight cholesterol problems. The insoluble fiber in black beans maintains your digestive system and regulates the bowels.
- Fruit yogurt - You can see visible results if you cut down your overall calorie intake and supplement it with yogurt in your regular diet. The calcium in yogurt restricts the production of cortisol and controls your appetite. Yogurt also contains amino acids which contribute in burning fat. You can add fruits like blueberry or aloe vera to your yogurt to make it a tastier and healthier snack.
- Whole bean salad - Whole bean salad is simple to prepare and is a very healthy snack. It is filling and keeps your hunger pangs at bay. You can put bell peppers and sweet corn to add flavors and toss it in olive oil to keep it healthy.
Tummy tuck surgery or Abdominoplasty is a cosmetic plastic surgery procedure which tightens the muscles of your tummy. Loose skin and fat from your abdomen are also removed and as a result, the abdomen gets flat and toned. This surgery is common among women after pregnancy who want to restore their figure. This surgery also assists patients who have lost a large amount of weight in a short time period. Most tummy tuck surgeries are carried out for cosmetic reasons. However, there are certain medical benefits, which are gained after an abdominplasty is carried out. They are enlisted below:
- Gives you a better posture and enhanced abdominal tone: The stomach muscles sometimes become distended due to extreme loss of weight or because of pregnancy. A tummy tuck surgery helps in tightening of the weak muscles, removes excess fat and skin and the abdomen gets flattened. After carrying out a tummy tuck, people get an improved posture as the tightened muscles provide better support to the vertebrae.
- Correction of ventral hernia: A ventral hernia occurs due to the break down of intestinal or abdominal tissues through the abdomen walls, and a sack is formed. The causes include abdominal weakness as a result of huge weight loss or previous surgeries.
The symptoms that lead to a ventral hernia correction are similar to the symptoms of a tummy tuck, as both the surgeries rectify abdominal muscles. Medical expenses and recovery time are also reduced.
Tummy tuck surgery is becoming increasingly popular these days. It is a major surgery which requires almost five hours to be completed successfully. A tummy tuck can remove up to ten pounds of fat from a person’s abdomen. It takes several weeks to recover after having a tummy tuck surgery.
My age is 32 years and have son of 3 years. I have done HbA1C test. Score is 10.2 and random sugar is 292. My height is 5'4" and weight is 67 kg. Please guide.
Last month I was got my cbp done FBS at 112 and PP at 147. Trig at 85 and h1b at 9.0. I have cut down heavily on rice and shifted to oats for breakfast, chapatis and curd rice for lunch and for night oats with milk&dry fruits or chapatis. (earlier I use to have idly/dosa for BF, south indian thai for lunch and dinner and used to take 4 cups of coffee), now, I take one apple or cucumber in the evening. I am not taking any medicine. Is it possible to control blood sugar with this controlled diet. One thing I take is karela-amla juice early morning (my father takes it, so take along with him. I also take green tea once in the morning and once in the evening. I walk 6 kms in the morning and 4 kms in the evening daily.
I go to the gym daily, past year had hepatitis a when I lost weight. Now I am perfectly fine. But I am getting blue veins on my palm and plan side of fingers. My pressure always stays on the lower side.in my entire body new veins have appeared. Even on my penis. Some times I get mild pinching pains on my leg joints, foot,hand which go in 1-2 mins.
I'm trying to gain weight for a year now. My weight is 40 kgs now and I'm 21 years old. Whenever I gain some kgs I fall ill and lose it in some days. I need a proper diet schedule which will make sure I gain proper healthy weight. Please help.
I want to reduce my belly fat. I am a lactating mother of 6 month baby. I had c-section on march 31. Please help.
1.I have chubby cheeks. I want to loose fat from my cheeks .shall chewing gum help me to reduce face fat. Also want to know does chewing gum has any bad effects. 2. I go to gym in the evening from 6-8.What shall I eat after coming from gym.in the night to reduce weight and at what time. I usually feel hungry after coming from gym. My gym instructor says to just have soup at nite time. But I feel hungry, feel like eating proper Dal chawal roti sabzi .please guide for both my queries. Thank you Please guide what shall I do to reduce face fat.
I have pcos, I do regular gyming since last three months, I take metformin 500 mg once a day. But I am not able to see weight loss. How can I lose a minimum of 4-5 kg in a month, with regular gym and diet control. Bhavna nigam gurgaon, Bhavna09@gmail.com.
I have job my weight is 74 kg I have pcod problem I have loose my weight how to do Major pcod I had TsH problem now normal just I done repeat TsH tab. Taken Hyponidd twice a day. But sir/ madam 2/3 months bleeding when I go washroom urine passed please suggest me Bleeding problem and weight loose solution.
Abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure where fat and loose skin is removed to tighten the tummy area. In addition to fat removal, the connective tissues and muscles in the surrounding area are tightened as well. It is usually preferred only if diet and exercise have failed to achieve the desired results.
Reasons to opt for abdominoplasty
- If the lower abdominal wall is weak
- If excess skin is present around your tummy
- If you have retracted scarring from previous pregnancies
There are certain cases where abdominoplasty is not recommended such as wanting to lose weight, if the person is affected by chronic conditions like diabetes and an unhealthy body mass index.
Incisions are made in the tummy to eliminate the fat and the loose skin from the tummy. The skin around the bellybutton is contoured by removing the bellybutton and suturing it back to its regular position.
Once the surgery is completed, the incisions are covered with medical dressing. There could be some pain in the area which can be regulated by medications administered through intravenous injections. The excess blood and fluid will be drained out through tubes. An abdominal binder (supportive clothing) needs to be worn for about two months in order to provide proper support during the healing period.
Risks associated with the surgery
Some major complications that may arise from this procedure are infections and blood clots. If you have any previous disorders such as ineffective blood circulation, heart disease or lung problems then the chances of complications after surgery is very high. These surgeries cause scars in the body which may not completely fade away.
Post procedure care
You need to follow certain precautions after the surgery is completed. You should avoid any strenuous activity to allow the area to heal properly. You also need to take care of the bandages as the area will be stitched and bandaged by the surgeon.