Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Noble HospitalYour feedback matters!
Depression follows the trajectory opposite to contentment. It has adverse effects on a person's mental and physical health. Being depressive is not a choice; it is a condition. The fact that despondency is not an elected way of life is a mystery to many. People surrounding a depressed person should make conscious efforts in treating them with love and dignity. Subjecting a person to strict deadlines, stringent rules or excessive pressure could worsen their situation.
Ways to tackle a depressed family member:
- Create occasions to enjoy a hearty laugh: If you have a family member suffering from depression you should probably share the benefits of laughter with him or her. Laughter is the best medicine to remedy acute depression. Look for opportunities to crack a joke or make the concerned person play with a pet. You can also take the person to watch humorous movies.
- "You are impossible" is the worst way of approaching a problem: In many cases a depressed person is reported with instances of negativity. Though the expressed negativity makes you feel morbid, do not give up on your family member. The person involuntarily finds reasons to feel hopeless. You should never think the case is beyond any kind of betterment.
- Keep them in a positive environment: Positive ideas can counter dejection. Help the person plan for a great future. Lay stress on how important that person is to you and to the world in general. Keeping one's mind creatively occupied can prove to be effective. Music or any other passion for that matter can help a person get over phases of depression.
- You should not associate depression with perpetual sadness: Depression can have plenty of symptoms. The symptoms vary from one person to another. While some people lack in motivation some might want to harm themselves or others. Many become a recluse. The minute you associate depression with sadness you limit your overview of the actual problem.
- Help the family member take his or her medicines diligently: While counseling helps a few patients of depression some others require medication. A bout of depression will dissuade a person from sticking to his or her medical routine. As a loved one it is your due responsibility to persuade him or her to take medicines regularly.
Being a victim or witnessing a horrific accident or personal assault can leave you shocked and scarred. Sometimes, these conditions last for months and years with memories of the traumatic incident triggering intense emotional and physical responses. This is known as post traumatic stress disorder or PTSD. It is a fairly common anxiety syndrome and can be treated in a number of ways including drugs, exercise and psychotherapy. However, this treatment aims only to control the disorder and there is no known cure for PTSD as yet.
Exercise not only keeps the body fit, but also helps the body release endorphins. Endorphins help fight stress, fear and pain. Thus, exercising helps focus on the body and its movements instead of your fears. It can also help elevate the mood of a person. Low to moderate intensity exercising is ideal for a PTSD patient. Aerobics, pilates, yoga or martial arts like tai chi are known to be effective ways of reducing stress and anxiety in PTSD patients. Breathing exercises like pranayama can also help calm and relax the mind.
Exercise for a PTSD patient should be planned in repetitive sets. This enables the person to slowly master the type of exercise being done and regain control and confidence in himself. It also needs to be predictable so as to avoid triggering a PTSD emotional or physical response. Non competitive exercises are better than competitive exercises as it does not create an opportunity for the person to feel stressed. Exercising and practicing breathing techniques can also help a person analyze himself and his response to stressful situations. By understanding their reactions, a person can slowly bring about changes to handle stress in a better way.
For a PTSD patient, exercise should not be seen as a group activity but as an individual effort to increase self control. Patience is key here both for the patient and the therapist. It is also necessary for the person to have realistic goals from his exercise regimen. An exercise program for PTSD patients also needs to be flexible. In order to meet the needs of a patient, it may need to be changed in accordance to the medication he is under. Small incidents like having a flat tire when cycling can trigger anxiety in a person suffering from PTSD. However, if dealt with correctly, it can bolster confidence in the long run.
Lastly, exercising also helps improve self-image and build confidence which helps a PTSD patient break out of his protective shell and socialize with others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Sir I am depressed about my future and always think what people think about me and no body think about me thats why I feel so lonely what is the solution please ask.
My wife is suffering from depression since last 6 months, she is also suffering from anaemia, vitamin D, what is the best medicine for her, please suggest.
Dear Doctor, I am being consulting doctor from past 10 years for Mixed anxiety, depression,fear and also head ache at times. I feel a heavy feeling in my chest region an feeling which can not be expressed, some times I feel like what I have done 5 min ago will not remember and also I do not know if I am doing things right, Please help me in this with an appointment from you. Doctor is changing many tablets but its not working properly as sometimes I feel the same. Tablets as of today Nexito 10 mg 0-0-1 Eliwell 0-0-1 Looking forward for your response. Bharath.
Maine apna 10 years age kam karwake 10 class ka exam pass kiya taki mai railways ka exam de saku aur ab iti bhi kar raha hu but mujhe darr lagta hai ki meri real age na pata lag jaye meri medical examination me. Please mujhe bataye Ki kya normal job medical examination me age ka pata lag jayega aur kya mai fail ho jaunga please help me Maine bahut mehnat ki hai.
Alcohol dependence, sometimes known as 'Alcoholism’, is the most serious form of drinking problem and describes a strong, often uncontrollable, desire to drink. Drinking plays an important part in the day to day life of alcohol dependent people, which could lead to building up a physical tolerance or experiencing withdrawal symptoms if they stop. There are varying degrees of alcohol dependence and they don’t always involve excessive levels of drinking. If you find that you ‘need’ to share a bottle of wine with your partner most nights of the week, or always go for a few pints after work, just to unwind, it is possible that you may be on the verge of getting long-term health problems. If you find it very difficult to enjoy yourself or relax without having a drink, you could have become psychologically dependent on alcohol. Physical dependence can follow too with withdrawal symptoms. It can be very difficult for some people to give up an addiction. Here are some natural remedies that can help:
1. Take it one day at a time:
You can start your road to recovery is by slowly reducing your alcohol consumption. If you have feel like you consume a drink or two after work just to relax, try to cut down on this by only having a drink 3 times a week, then once a week and gradually rid yourself of the habit.
2. Keep yourself occupied:
When you find yourself having nothing to do, you start thinking of drinking more. Try to keep yourself as busy as possible so that you do not think about drinking throughout the day. Find small activities to do in your free time like taking a class or reading. This way you don’t let your mind wander to other tasks like drinking.
3. Try bitter gourd:
Bitter gourd is the go-to vegetable when trying to quit drinking. Not only does it curb your need for a drink, it also repairs your kidneys in the process. Drink the juice of the bitter gourd in the morning when you wake up. The taste may be a little hard to handle, but mix it with some buttermilk and you’re good to go.
4. Out of sight, out of mind:
Clear your surroundings of any and all bottles of alcohol. Get rid of all the reminders of drinking and make sure to avoid passing any bars or pubs you frequent when you are outside. This should slightly help you curb your desire.
5. Surround yourself with the right people:
Make sure you hang around people you know will not tempt you to drink. Get together with friends who do not drink or have previously quit drinking to help you do the same.
Dear sir, I'm an corporate employee, I have lot of mental pressure and also my boss is also torchering me always, even I do the things in right way. Now I'm mentally depressed, and far from my home. I feel loneliness and also don't have gf to get relax. please suggest me to get out from this depression.
Sir Good morning My son 6 years old suffering tongue tied problem he can take long & slowly. With out operation can problem is solved.
Hello sir/ma'am I am saurav 24 years old I have a major problem please suggest me any solution. My problem is I am in depression I think so bcoz me study nahi kar pa raha bilkul bhi me kisise baat nahi kar pata or jab bhi gharwalo se ya kisise baat karta hu to mujhe gussa aata h or baad me akele me Rona bhi aata h mujhe neend bhi bahut aati h. Jab bhi me padhne ki koshish karta hu tab hi sir me dard ho jata h actually m an can student & me 3-4 attempt De chuka hu IPCC group 2 ke me clear nahi kar pa raha bcoz me study nahi kar pa raha please suggest me the solution what I do please plz plz.
Hello doctor My mom age 50 .from past years she has become more chidchidi .got angry too much even in small jokes also n things .she always thinks she is right .not only mom even dad too .I know it's a affect of growing age .they r becoming like childish nature .old age is return of child only bt there is point of time or situation we can't control our anger so we speak loudly .just like my father after job lay down in sofa in watch TV .my mom gonahate it hartime TV Nd small fight noon understand each other .they will compare us with other at the age of you I do or people do lots of things but you r so weak always tired .ya I'm weak I can't do lots of work just like garage shutter is too heavy whenever I try to open it my hands pain so I avoid it plus I'm thin not so strong whatever it's depends on habit .a worker do lot of work bt don't feel that much tired but if we work half of it also one day we will fell exhausted .bt parents perspective can't b change .or if I will compare them with other then the silence prevails before the storm. Whatever it's a family drama .bt please suggest me what to do to improve their nature plus suggest me too how to deal as sometime I feel so depressed .I know it's a starting only later onn much difficulty r waiting .then also please suggest ty. My age 22 thin .wt 40 .very emotional person.
Kuch din phle mere pechan mai ek ladke ne suicide kr liya tha. Lkin reason aisa likha tha suicide note mai ki pure log ke hosh udd gaye.((use koi saya suicide krne ko bol raha tha) sir I am practical person ye baat bht presan kr rahi hame. Aisa kyu hota hai? Iska koi ilaz hai? Sir ye sub soch kr azib sa darr lgne lga hai.
I am addicted to take herione (smoke) but now days I want to quit. And its comes very difficult to me. When I didn't take then I feel like I have no power. My body joints is paining. Nd stupum is coming too much. So I want to suggestions. for removing that habit
My mother, 48, is probably suffering from recurrent unipolar depression as per the treatment the local psychiatrist is giving. It seems the meds are not working this time. She is not able to get up from bed and doesn't feel like doing anything, even the daily routine work. The doctor is now recommending it to go for ECT after trying different medicine combinations from last 4 months. She got into same kind of situation 5 years ago but recovered from meds. I wanted a second opinion on the same.
Dr. Saheb mujhe sex bare me sochne se ghabraht so hone lagti hai or mera heart bit tez ho jata hai or isi problem se pesab jaldi hone lagta hai or hydroshil me bhi pain hone lagta hai or main abhi unmarried hoon meri umar 23 saal hai or sex time bhi nahi hai Maine bahut sare checkup bhi karwaya hai lekin report normal hai.
I smoke a lot. How to get rid of smoking. And how can know that I haven't caught up with lung cancer. Please help me.
Mujhee ajj kal bahut jaldi gussa aa jata hai mera dimag shant hi nahi ho pata hai mujhe kya karna chahye. please give me a solution for that
I am feeling depressed some tym. My thoughts are totally negative. Now a days I become short temper. I have no confidence on myself now. Pls advise.
1.I'm Suffering from Anxiety conscience how much time will it take to recover? 2.I have started taking homeopathy medicine for this.
Jealousy is like love itself, it is multi dimensional emotion (tension and anger), thoughts and practices (nagging; keeping an eye on your partner). To an extent, jealousy lives inside. It is a property of the person as shaped by his or her personality and one of a kind history. When and how individuals feel and express jealousy also has something to do with who they really are as people. Just as important, jealousy is an additional property of the relationship, rising out the dynamics of the couple, a result of their proximity in emotional terms. When and how you feel and express jealousy has to do with you, the individual you are with, and how you relate as a couple.
The term jealousy mostly has negative connotation. Jealous individuals are frequently seen as absurd, controlling, agitated, possessive, and unsafe. At the point when envy enters emotional connections, it regularly brings mental pain, suspicion and struggle as after effects. Jealousy occurs almost regularly inside a sentimental relationship, in spite of the fact that it can happen amongst relatives and friends as well. A little measure of jealousy can be great. For instance, in case that it is mild, it can help a couple to welcome each other and add to the enthusiasm of a relationship. However, extreme jealousy can destroy connections and harm your relationship.
Here are a few ways in which it can affect you:
- Harm your physical wellbeing: It is upsetting to be jealous and delayed anxiety implies a higher probability that you may create health issues like hypertension, migraines, back pain, stomach pain, ulcers and perhaps a heart attack or stroke!
- Endanger the trust your partner feels toward you: Jealousy causes you to question your partner, and he or she may start to doubt you as well.
- Make you perceive normal situations otherwise: Whether it is a discussion you have with your partner or something you witness firsthand, it is translated through a solid channel of jealousy that is frequently flat-out wrong. Indeed, even the most devoted partner can feel hurt, anxious, on edge and furious that they are not trusted. Eventually, it leads to them being emotionally drained. There are some positive things you can do to conquer your jealousy. These are:
- Converse with your partner: Educate them regarding your emotions without repelling them. Tell them what makes you feel stressed.
- Attempt to be objective: Just because you feel there is a risk, it does not imply that it is justified. Attempt to see the circumstance practically.
- Expect some uncertainty: Uncertainty is a normal part of every relationship. You cannot control somebody's sentiments.
- Couple’s therapy: A therapist can help you to determine your sentiments of jealousy. They will help you take a look at the reason for your jealous behaviour and manage it on an everyday basis with treatment measures like CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy.