Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Noble HospitalYour feedback matters!
Reasons You Must Consider Gynecologic Laparoscopy
An alternative form of surgery, gynecologic laparoscopy uses an instrument known as laparoscope to view the inside of your pelvic area. In comparison to conventional open surgery, wherein large incisions are made, this surgical procedure involves smaller cuts or incisions being made, leading to smaller scars and quicker recovery. This technology also enables a medical professional to easily see as well as identify health issues.
Why is the procedure performed?
Depending on individual cases, laparoscopy can be opted for treatment, diagnosis or both. It can be used for the following scenarios like:
- Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis (a condition wherein the tissue that lines your uterus develops outside it)
- Removal of scar tissue and ovarian cyst
- To take care of ectopic pregnancy in which an embryo places itself outside the uterus
- Used to perform female sterilization (a surgical procedure on the fallopian tubes to put a stop to future pregnancy)
- Used to perform oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries through surgery) or hysterectomy (removal of the uterus through surgery)
- To investigate cancer-related instances like lymph nodes
In addition to these reasons, laparoscopy may also be recommended in cases such as pain in the abdomen or difficulty in getting pregnant. At the same time, certain gynecologic conditions may require open surgery. It's best to consult an expert before taking any decision.
What happens after the reason is identified?
Once the reason is identified, a biopsy of your tissue may be taken during the procedure. This is done to identify the kinds of cell and whether they are cancerous or non-cancerous. Many a time, biopsies are also performed to identify certain conditions like endometriosis.
The uterus is a muscular structure held in place inside your pelvis with the help of muscles, ligaments, and tissues. These muscles weaken in women due to pregnancy, childbirth or delivery complications and can lead to severe complications. One such complication is a uterine prolapse. Uterine prolapse occurs when the uterus sags or slips from its normal position into the vaginal canal.
The causes of uterine prolapse are varied and include:
- Delivering a large baby
- Difficulty in labor and delivery
- Reduction in estrogen levels post menopause
- Traumatic childbirth
- Loss or weakening of the pelvic muscle
- Conditions which lead to increased pressure in the abdominal area such as a chronic cough, straining, pelvic tumors or accumulation of fluid in the abdomen
- Loss of external support due to major surgery in pelvic area
Uterine prolapse can be complete or incomplete depending on how far the uterus sags into the vagina. Women who have minor uterine prolapse may not have any visible symptoms. However, if the condition worsens, it manifests itself in visible signs.
Symptoms of moderate or severe prolapse are:
1. A feeling of fullness or pressure in your pelvis when you sit
2. Seeing the uterus or cervix coming out of the vagina
3. Vaginal bleeding or increased discharge
4. Painful sexual intercourse
5. Recurrent bladder infections
6. Continuing back pain with difficulty in walking, urinating and moving your bowels
Without proper attention, the condition can cause impairments in the bowel, and can also affect bladder and sexual function.
Each person has his own individual bathroom habits and it is totally his/ her personal lifestyle that dictates their regular bowel movement. However, having a bowel movement fewer than 3 times in a week would be deemed as constipation and there can be a host of reasons leading to unhealthy poop. Thankfully, there are some foods which can help you have healthy poop without troubling your bowels and some of them are:
- Dried plums: This dry fruit is not just famous for their delicious taste but also for the fact that they contain high amounts of fiber. Fiber is a nutrient that helps in increasing the bulk of the poop and aids them to move along the intestine. Prunes or dried plums are also known to contain fermentable sugars, sorbitol, and fructans which together create a laxative effect.
- Kiwi: There is hardly any individual who doesn’t like kiwis. And the good thing is that kiwis contain a high amount of fiber which keeps the digestive tract clear. It is also rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which make a cupful of kiwi essential to everyday diet.
- Popcorn: It is not just a wonderful afternoon snack but can increase the daily intake of fiber in the diet. It is recommended by experts to replace the evening potato chips with popcorns that would help the body in different ways including easy bowel movement.
- Water: This is quite obvious as water is critical to keep you hydrated and help the poop move easily through the intestine. An individual who is even a bit dehydrated would have harder poop which becomes difficult to pass. It is therefore very important to drink 8 to 10 glassful of water every day.
- Flaxseeds: If someone can manage to eat a tablespoon of ground flaxseeds in a day, then the body gets 2 grams of fiber. This may sound inadequate, but it really helps in bowel movement. The best thing about flaxseeds is that one can add them in yoghurt, smoothie, salads or evening snacks. It is important to note here that one should not eat flaxseeds as a whole as the human digestive system is not able to digest it. It is important to either ground it or purchase them pre-ground to reap the benefits of flaxseeds.
- Oranges: Having a large, juicy orange in place of a glassful of orange juice can aid the digestive tract to pass the stool. One big orange can offer 4 grams of fiber in exchange of 86 calories. Plus, it is known to contain flavonols which help in treating constipation.
- Oatmeal: The best thing about oatmeal is that equal amounts of soluble and insoluble fibers. The function of insoluble fiber is to add bulk to the stool and help in passing it out quickly while the work of the soluble fiber is to dissolve in the water for formation of a gel-like substance making it easier to pass.
Try these foods today to have a healthy stool and eliminate problems of constipation.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to flout and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It unfortunately has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in effort to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet nothings: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.