Doctor in NATASHA EYE CARE & RESEARCH CENTRE
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for NATASHA EYE CARE & RESEARCH CENTREYour feedback matters!
The best doctor I ever seen related eyes,calm and cool thanku sir for clearing my doubt about glaucoma.I was so worried from last 3 months...its like u given my life and smiles back thanku so much
Am 17 and my eye power is too weak and has a specs number. I want To Use Contact Lens. Which company Eye lens should I Buy and what will it cost estimate. And Also tell If it has any side effects and its care. And Also Suggest Me An Eyedrop For Decreasing number if any?
My husband, age 33, just got eye checkup. Doc said, he has pressure on his eyes and possibly it may cause glaucoma. Is this totally curable? What are possible reasons and home remedies to get faster relief? He is also taking medicines for BP since last 2 months.
I got accidentally hit in the eye. At first it was paining but soon the pain was over. By 3 hours after then, I was unable to see properly with that eye (left. Everything I see is having an other layer on it.
I am having eye twitching for the past 10 days and some uneasiness. I showed it to an pathologist and she said its due to dry eyes and gave me Allegra eye drop some omega500 for 15 days. I have no relief.Please suggest.
I got a small boil or tiny pimple sort of thing on the eyelash skin which is not visual but can be felt by touching or pressing that area. I got light swelling in my right eye today. Can it be cured quickly in couple of days?
Dry eyes are a common phenomenon that develops when the tears do not provide sufficient moisture to your eyes. This may also be the result of inadequate production of tears by the tear ducts. This condition cannot be cured permanently; however, treatments usually help.
Signs and symptoms of dry eyes:
1. A scratchy, burning and a stinging sensation in the eyes
2. Mucous surrounding the eyes
3. Sensitivity to light
4. Redness of the eyes
5. A feeling that something is stuck in the eyes
6. Problems in wearing contact lenses
7. Vision problems, especially while driving at night
8. Watery eyes caused due to the irritation that stems from dry eyes
9. Blurred vision
What are the causes?
1. Tears are a mix of fatty oils, water and mucus. This combination safeguards your eyes from any sort of infection in addition to keeping your ocular surface (the cornea surface) clear and smooth. Your eyes dry up if the tear ducts do not produce enough tears; medically, this condition is termed ‘keratoconjunctivitis sicca’. It can occur due to:
- Certain medical complications such as Sjogren’s Syndrome (a medical condition marked by dry eyes and a dry mouth) arthritis, diabetes, thyroid disorders and deficiency of Vitamin A among a few others
- Side effects of certain medications such as anti-depressants, acne medications, birth control medications and medicines to control high blood pressure
- Laser eye surgery or damage caused to the tear gland due to exposure to radiation or inflammation
2. Increased drying up or evaporation of the tears caused due to exposure to various kinds of smoke, dry air or wind, less of blinking while focusing on any particular activity or an object and eye lid problems such as in-turning of the eyelids (entropion) and out-turning of the eyelids (ectropion) can contribute to this irritating condition.
3. Imbalance in any of the layers constituting a tear film (made of oil, mucus and water) might lead to this condition.