Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for LIFE CARE HOSPITALYour feedback matters!
In today’s stressful environment, more and more people are being diagnosed with psychological disorders such as insomnia and depression. Neither of the two are things which people feel lucky to possess. However, it is interesting to note that there is a link between the two conditions. Also, the problems are a lot more common than a person is likely to first think; 80% of depressed people suffer from chronic insomnia!
For a long time until recently, many people were of the opinion that most depressed people were insomniac. But that is not really correct. The two issues do overlap to a large extent, but they are different from each other. Again, that does not mean one cannot affect the other.
When a person has depression, one of the main things that he or she can experience is a lack of pleasure from the activities and happenings which occur in his or her daily life. Similarly, when a person does not get enough sleep or even just cannot sleep, he or she is quite likely to display a tendency to worry. Often, worrying sets the stage for depression to develop in the person. In fact, doctors have observed that people who do not sleep enough are more likely to undergo treatment for depression than the others.
Recent findings have concluded that when a person sleeps better, the case of depression also shows an uptick. In addition to this, the habit of sleeping well can also go quite a long way to make sure that a person does not relapse into depression. According to some sleep therapies, people who suffer from lack of sleep are advised to follow a systematic routine of getting to bed and getting out of bed. Activities including reading in bed or watching TV after going to bed must be avoided. While there are various means to help a person sleep better, the choice as to which one would suit a person in the best possible way is only best decided by the person’s personal doctor. What is for sure is the fact that a person can effectively sleep to a better life!
So, it can be said that if a person wants to cure his/her depression and enjoy life being peppy, napping away is not such a bad idea after all. Having said that, everything is good only up to a certain limit!
Nothing is more disappointing than a failed attempt to lose weight and the constant struggle to shed the flab. Sometimes, best results can be achieved by making simple changes to your lifestyle, including your eating habits without being emotionally and physically stressed. If you have to lose weight, you might as well enjoy the process and do it in a healthier way. Following are ayurvedic tips for a healthier and systematic weight loss:
1. Hot water
Hot water combined with lemon juice and ginger or herbal teas acts as a natural detox. Sip on hot water throughout the day to cleanse your entire internal system from impurities and blockages. It helps to improve digestion and staves off hunger in between meals. It is one of the easiest ways to lose weight and stay healthy at the same time. It is advisable to drink boiled water as it is considered to be more effective than hot water.
2. Eat warm and cooked foods for lunch
Your lunch should consist of warm and cooked foods as they are easily digestible and provide the right amount of nutrients for your body. You can include a variety of cooked food in your lunch because the body metabolism gets adequate time to process the food. Eating cold food has a reverse effect on your body as they lead to weight gain. Avoid a diet consisting of only carbohydrates and proteins as they do not nourish your body but simply make you crave for food in between meals. Instead go for green vegetable and lean protein.
3. Light evening meal
The body metabolism and digestion slows down as you reach the end of the day so it's recommended to have light evening meals. Heavy meals in the evening are often poorly digested and accumulate as excess fat. All your efforts of weight maintenance throughout the day goes in vain if you eat a meal of processed foods or foods rich in refined carbohydrates. It is recommended to eat a vegetarian meal or a meal consisting of complex grains like brown rice. Avoid binging on leftovers and high calorie desserts.
It goes without saying that exercise is a key to a healthy mind and body. Do away with a sedentary lifestyle as that is one of the primary causes of weight gain. If you don't have time to workout it will help even if you take a walk daily. Exercise will not only help you to lose the extra kilos but will keep your energy up and increase your body's metabolism. It also improves bone and muscle health.
If you've ever thought about how to rejuvenate your skin and make yourself look younger, chances are that you've heard about chemical peels. As the name suggests, getting a chemical peel involves the application of a chemical on the skin that causes the top layer to peel off. By doing this, a new layer of skin is exposed that is usually smoother than before. Chemical peels are often misunderstood and surrounded by a number of myths.
Let's take a look at three common myths about this procedure.
- All chemical peels are the same: All chemical peels are definitely not the same. Chemical peels can be categorized as light or superficial peels, medium peels and deep peels. A light peel removes only the top layer of skin to make your skin look brighter and reduce wrinkles. Medium depth chemical peels penetrate deeper into the skin and are used to treat sun damage and pigmentation. Deep peels are the strongest type of peels that penetrate into the dermal layers of the skin. They are rarely performed nowadays. Chemical peels also vary on the basis of the chemical used.
- It involves a long recovery: Though the process itself may not take long, the recovery time depends on the type of chemical peel procedure you have undergone. A superficial peel has virtually no recovery time and can be performed even during a working day's lunch break. Medium depth peels can cause discomfort for about an hour after the procedure and can take a few days to heel. During this time, your skin may look patchy and inflamed and may feel itchy. With a deep peel, the skin may heel in 2-3 weeks but usually remains red for a few months.
- It is beneficial only if you have a dermatological issue: You don't need to suffer from a skin problem to undergo a chemical peel. Many women undergo a chemical peel simply to give their skin a glow and to brighten their skin. It can remove wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation while making the skin smoother and softer to touch. Along with the face, chemical peels can also be done on the neck, chest, back and arms. Chemical peels can do wonders for your skin as long as you choose the right peel for your skin and it is performed safely.
Winter brings with it the most common skin problem of chapped lips. While you may think that chapsticks are the solution to your dry lip problems, chances are that they may be making your lips drier than what it was before you used it.
Why do chapsticks make your lips drier?
- The answer lies in the ingredients used. Chapsticks are composed of ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and glycerine, which make the lips drier. These suck the moisture out of your skin, especially during dry climate, which causes your lips to be even drier after using a chapstick.
- For chapsticks to be effective, the ingredients used need to be offset by other ingredients, which can help in moisturising your lips. Chapsticks containing ingredients like beeswax, shea butter and various other essential oils help in creating a physical barrier, which prevents in the loss of moisture from your lips.
So what can you do to cure chapped lips?
Use chapsticks that contain natural ingredients such as shea butter, beeswax and essential oils along with hyaluronic acid and glycerine. Alternatively, drinking plenty of water in winters can prevent your lips from drying out.
My sleeping tim ws 12 am-6 am. Som dys working whole night after that my sleeping tim chngd, nw my sleeping time is 4 am-11 am. I go to bed 11 but I cnt sleep. Nr 3-4 am I feel sleepy mood. Wht I do nw for sleeping time 12 am-6 am.
I've got my last period on 15th June. I had a home pregnancy test and it shows positive. Later I went to my doctor she gave me some medicines and told me there will a internal check up. After 15 days. Internal check up is safe? N day by day m not feeling well. Due to vomiting. Can you please tell me what home remedy I can do to avoid vomiting.
I am 57 years old male my weight is 89 kgs and my ht is 5'8" I am trying to reduce my weight unable to do so pl suggest.
I am 17 years old and I am not fit at all. I am very thin. I have sufficient height but I am not that healthy. So what should I do?
When I grind my teeth or bite I feel little bit pain in cheek area and ear area and while yawning also?
I feel teeth lightness and sensitivity. And teeth rubbing with each other What should I do for this?
I am taking homeopathic treatment since 3 months for Hormonal imbalance. Since 20 days I am having a fever of 99.8, 99.7, 99.2, but it has never touched 100. Some 3 to 4 days back I had got cold also. I had been to doctor. He gave some antibiotics and other paracetamol. Now my cold is gone but fever is the same. I just saw in internet that low fever may be due to cancer or lupus and other big big diseases. I am getting so scared. I am having my engagement in 15 days. Is it happening because of homeopathic medicines? I have no body pain or nothing else. Only body feels heat. When I take paracetamol (Dolo 650), temperature will become little low but next day again temperature rises. Anyways I am going to doctor again tomorrow. But for now please tell me is something wrong with me?
Tel me bt weight loss pill. Reshape pill is gud fa health? Without side effects? Reshape pill is only gud fa weight loss? Or more side effects? How many month should I take tat pill? If I discontinued pill wil I put more weight or not? please suggest me gumd product fa weight loss.
I have back pain especially lower part of back bone. I think it might be slip disc problem I'm not conform.
I am 15.5 years old and my weight is 38 kg my wrist size is about 3.5 cm I always too much but no effect which doctor should I go to for underweight treatment?
I am taking thyroid medicine 62.5 mg (thyronorm) for last 2 months and 1 hour morning walk daily .at the same time 3/4 drinks in the evening. Any chance of weight loss. I'm 5-4" 90 kg.
I am 26 year girl, but my hair is very less even my scalp is visible, please provide some home remedies for it.
Natural Ways to Prevent Abdominal Obesity!