Doctor in Inlaks and Budhrani Hospital
Submit a review for Inlaks and Budhrani HospitalYour feedback matters!
Today in the morning my father had a burning sensation in his urethra. After some time when he went for urination he saw a good amount of black coloured blood (clot type) coming out with urine. What can be the reason for this?
Stomach aches or abdominal pains are one of the most frequently reported health complaints faced by children. Children below the age of twelve are known to suffer from recurrent stomach pain. While pains such as these lead to momentary discomfiture, they also lay the path for graver worries if neglected for too long. Your child may feel sick and bunk school for two days; rest and home care can restore his or her health, but that in no way, is the best suited way of dealing with the situation. If tummy aches resurface over a certain period of time, parents should be cautious enough to look for the root cause and should try to eliminate it accordingly.
Widely noticed causes of stomach aches in children:
- Unhygienic food can affect the child’s digestive system.
- Intolerance to a certain food item should not be overlooked.
- Perpetual anxiety can make the tummy twist and turn.
- Urinary Tract Infections can also lead to acute abdominal pain.
- Serious factors such as gallstones or appendicitis could also be present. Immediate expert consultation is advised in such a case.
- Caffeine and packaged soft drinks can be harmful.
- Butter, ghee and other greasy products can trigger tummy aches.
Ways to treat tummy aches in children:
- Keep children away from gas producing food items: Food that is hard to digest should be avoided. Lentil soup or dal should only be consumed in limited amounts to prevent the formation of gas. Don’t let your child have too many nuts regularly.
- Keep them hydrated: Fluid intake should be monitored. A child should drink at least six to seven glasses of water per day. Fruit juices or soups can also be given to them alongside main meals. This helps digestion.
- Do not stack up food in one go: Eating a lot in one meal is a bad way of satisfying hunger. Have smaller meals in more numbers. Six to eight meals will keep your child full and will also eliminate chances of acid reflux which happens either due to an empty stomach or too much piling up of greasy food.
- Timely check - up with the doctor: If tummy aches refuse to go away, take your child to a doctor for a thorough check- up. Administer medicines as prescribed by the physician.
My wife 34 years old thyroid 5.99 and WBC 12900 is it normal or not it can be controlled by medicine.
I have a problem. Today when I urinated it contains blood. Why is it happen can you suggest any idea about it.
Hi am 31 years old female I have thyroid since last year was taking Thyronorm 25 MG and had recently check my tsh is 1.830 along with cbc of blood test. In which my RBC COUNT 4.95 and RDW-CV 14.3 was slightly high as it shows in a report. This high levels are the sign of worry and if yes then why and wat remedies can be taken please suggest also for thyroid please advice. Thanks.
Hi, I am 26 years old. Few days back I did thyroid test I am sending the test values please tell me whether I have thyroid or not triiodothyronine total: 127.39 Thyroxine tt4: 6.8 TSH. :5.17.
My TSH level is 7.25.i take thyronorm 50 from last 20 days. I want to know within how many days my TSH level will be normal. When I plan to be conceive. Please reply.
I have 2 year old son. He is having cough right now. Should I make him bath daily? Usually his bathtime is 2 pm. As it is winter should I skip his bath due to common cold? Please advice
Namaskar, are thyroid problem gives birth to anxiety gad, fatty liver, blood th. Nose-haemorrhoid per rectal bleeding followed by varicosity (legs) and migraine/epilepsy. Regards.
My thyroid detected are T3-1.71 T4-.512 Tsh --220, I am feeling pain on my neck. Kindly guide me what should I do? To whom I need to consult? Prescribe any medicine. What foods need to avoid or consume. Please help.
What is a Postpartum Thyroiditis in Womens after Pregnancy? And How many Percentage of Womens will suffer from This problem?
During the winter season, cold is very easy to catch. However, here are some effective ways with which, you can beat the winter cold:
- Dress in layers. Clothing needs to be of common materials that can keep you warm and channel sweat. Silk and cotton are great decisions.
- Pick your game and fitness clothing carefully so that you do not risk hypothermia – i.e. a body temperature that sinks a lot outside – nor should it be too warm.
- Ensure you have your gloves, cap, and good quality shoes on in chilly climate, as warmth escapes through the body's furthest points.
- Cold weather food
- Icy immunity boosters are great to battle colds and flus. These build up resistance by giving more access to vegetables and organic product in this season.
- Vitamins and minerals are natures' own immunity boosters and help avoid illness.
- Ginger, chili, garlic and turmeric have characteristics that are hostile to disease-containing bacteria. Zinc and Vitamin C are great icy preventers as well.
- Get into juicing and blend organic products, vegetables and fruits.
- Moderate cooking is another incredible approach to intake the healthy properties of vegetables in this season.
- Begin your day by changing your breakfast to a hot porridge sprinkled with cinnamon, granola and berries. Hot breakfast keeps you warm from within, discharges the bad bacteria and gives you energy. If in a rush, try oats. This formula is easy and healthy.
- Cold germs can hit you in case you do not wash your hands, or clean out your nose.
- Always carry hankies and clean your nose when you sneeze to ensure your nose remains dry.
- Make a point to discard the utilised cloth filled with bacteria as quickly as time allows. The key here is to not touch your eyes or nose, and to quickly use a hand sanitiser so that you keep away from germs.
- Wash your hands regularly. Get a hand sanitiser additionally and utilise it whenever you sneeze or touch something you have sneezed on.
- Beyond any doubt, you need to avoid germs by rinsing with Listerine or any other similar mouthwash.
- Watch your drink
- Begin your day with a glass of water with lemon. Carry a water bottle with yourself throughout the day and keep yourself hydrated. Winters can make you feel like you are not thirsty, so make sure you drink at least six glasses of water each day.
- Dry air, dried out bodies and frosty germs do not blend well and you will probably get a bug by not drinking enough. Hot dairy beverages are enticing; however, not as good as plain water.
- Avoid liquor as it does not blend with cool climate and your veins become larger. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
One of the fastest growing disorders in modern times is the malfunction of the Thyroid. The statistics show that the Thyroid condition is the most under-diagnosed health problem. There are millions of people suffering from Thyroid problems, but only a few out of those are diagnosed and treated, see positive results using Thyroid medications. Often the Thyroid levels appear normal with lab, yet the individuals struggle with the symptoms of Thyroid problem. The Thyroid is one of several glands in the endocrine system, located in the front of the neck. The glands of the endocrine system control many of the body’s functions through chemical substances called hormones. The hormones produced by the Thyroid gland regulate how the body cells use energy and how fast the body’s metabolism work. This gland also affects the rate of growth of the hair and bones, the body over weight, temperature and energy level as well as the function of the heart and digestive system.
Homeopathy For Thyroid
In homeopathy, there is no general treatment and no specific remedies for any disease. Rather, treatment is individualized. This means that the presentation of a disease in each patient is considered unique, and the homeopath prescribes remedies after an intimate consultation with each patient.
During the homeopathy consultation, the homeopath considers more than just the symptoms of the disease. He also considers the disposition and constitution of the patient. This means that the homeopath approaches treatment by weighing the physical, mental and emotional states of the patient as well as the symptoms of the disease. This approach leads to the prescription of a unique set of remedies for each patient. Therefore, two patients suffering from the same disease may receive two different sets of remedies from the same homeopath.
The second principle of homeopathy is the use of poisons to treat diseases. Homeopathy employs watered down poisons to treat disorders. A similar principle is used in the production of vaccines in conventional medicine. If a natural compound may cause certain symptoms and signs in high doses, homeopaths believe very low doses of the dilute solution of the compound can also relieve the same symptoms and signs.
Despite the apparent confusion and the seeming lack of coherence, homeopathy has been largely successful and in some cases, its practices and remedies can be backed up with scientific evidence. Even though homeopathy does not provide specific remedies for any disease, it is still possible to draw up a list of commonly prescribed homeopathic remedies for any disease. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!