Doctor in HomoeoVeda Clinic
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Submit a review for HomoeoVeda ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Acidity is an extremely common condition that mostly affects people who consume spicy, oily foods and/or alcohol. Acidity occurs due to excess production of acids in the stomach. Normally, the food we consume passes down the oesophagus into the stomach. The gastric glands produce the acid that helps in digestion. Acidity occurs when excess or a large amount of acid is produced in the stomach. This condition is caused due to factors like poor eating habits, irregular lifestyle, lack of physical activities etc.
Acidity often leads to other stomach disorders like-
- Esophagitis- When the acid in your stomach repeatedly comes in contact with the oesophageal lining, it causes injury including ulcers.
- Barrett’s oesophagus- Damage from acidity causes abnormal changes in the lining of the oesophagus. The cells that are normally found in the lining of the oesophagus get replaced with similar cells not found in the esophagus. This condition is found in about 10% of the people who have chronic Gastroesophageal Reflex Disease (GERD), more commonly known as the acid reflux disorder.
- Gastritis- This occurs when the stomach lining becomes swollen or inflamed. This condition can last for a short span of time or can last for even years.
How homeopathy plays a role in treating acidity and stomach problems-
When anything goes wrong with your stomach or digestive system, it’s a clear indication that something is inherently out of order and that your body needs instant help. Homeopathy cures both acidity and other stomach problems. This branch of medicine uses natural remedies that not only help you get rid of stomach disorders, but also eliminates the factors causing such conditions from their roots. The most common drugs used for treating acidity and related stomach disorders are- Nux vomica, Arsenicum album, Natrum carbonicum. These help reduce symptoms like heartburn, indigestion, burning sensation, abdominal pain and chest pain. Homeopathy medications have zero side effects and are completely safe. Moreover, the natural substances used in homeopathic treatment benefit your health immensely in the long run.
Digestive problems or stomach disorders can affect any person irrespective of age. Conditions like acidity or acid reflux can be short-term or persistent. Since NSAIDs and other conventional medicines often trigger further complications, it is always advisable to go for safe, natural avenues of treatment such as homeopathy. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sleep disorder is the condition where a person loses his night sleep completely or is able to sleep only for few hours or minutes. They feel a sudden restlessness when they go to sleep, or they naturally do not get any good sleep. Sleeping disorders can be of various types and they are not just only about the person's inability to fall asleep.
Some common types of sleeping disorders are:
- Sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome
- Loss of sleep due to excessive snoring
- Insomnia and sleep deprivation
All the disorders have one thing in common. They generally make the person feel tired all day long, due to complete or partial loss of sleep.
Sleeping disorders cannot be identified from the day one. The slow build up of symptoms are the only clue to the fact that one is suffering from this condition.
Some of the very common symptoms that would help the person to identify the problem are:
- Falling asleep during the day and during work
- Irritable sensation all throughout the day
- Loss of patience during work
- Loss of concentration during the day
The homeopathic remedies involve the use of natural herbs and their extracts. All these are recommended by the doctors in prescribed dosages.
Some of the commonly used homeopathic remedies are:
- Chamomilla: People suffering from sleeplessness due to pain and irritation prefer this.
- Coffea: This particular herb is considered to be ideal for coping with sleeping disorders. This is more commonly suggested for people, who find it difficult to fall asleep due to over excitation, or else due to sudden mood swings.
- Belladona: This herb is used in cases where the person has trouble falling asleep due to nightmares or headache. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Acne vulgaris or pimples are a common skin condition which occurs mainly due to the action of hormones on the oil glands in the skin. It's a skin problem that affects the teenagers the most. Although the problem starts early in the teens. However, it is not necessary, sometimes the problem surfaces only in the late teens. At times, acne gets better when one gets out of the teens but again, this is not the rule. In some cases, it may persist well into the third decade of life.
The draining ducts of the oil glands get blocked and hence they are not able to drain the oil secretion. The oil and cells inside the blocked gland form an environment for the growth of Propionibacterium acnes (the organism responsible for acne). Thus, it results in the formation of pimples or acne.
Acne is not a serious health threat but it can cause scars. The most common spots for breakouts are the face, chest, shoulders, and back.
Types of Acne:
According to a study over 90% of teens get acne, likely due to an increase of hormones called androgens during puberty. Acne can appear in the form of:
- Seborrhea: a condition involving scaly red patches on the skin.
- Papules: are small solid pimples that appear inflamed.
- Pustules: contain fluid or pus.
- Nodules: are large papules.
- Whiteheads and Blackheads (also known as Comedones) are caused by dead skin cells, oil, and dirt blocking pores.
- Cysts are large lumps found beneath your skin that contain pus and are usually painful.
Thus to avoid all this, natural cure can be done by avoiding junk foods and increase the intake of water along with healthy foods like fish, whole grains, carrots and green vegetables.
Causes of Acne-
The primary cause for the result of acne is a rise in androgen (Type of Hormone) levels. Androgen levels rise when a human becomes an adolescent. Or in other words, acne occurs when the pores on your skin become blocked with oil, dead skin or bacteria.
Homeopathy for Acne or Pimples-
Homeopathic medicines are far superior in giving results when it comes to the treatment of acne. Homeopathy does not resort to the use of any quick fixes. The intention is to correct the underlying causes. This allows the things to settle down on their own and without the need for any strong medicines. It does take some time to get things in order, but once the results start coming, there is no looking back. The problem is cured once and for all. Here one may add that even the scars left on the face from old pimples can be cured easily with Homeopathic medicines for acne scars or pimple scars. I often get cases where the pimples or acne have left permanent scars on the face. There are a lot of homeopathic medicines that not only cure acne but provide exceptionally homeopathic treatment for acne scars. One can safely say that homeopathic treatment for acne or pimples is the best treatment for acne or pimples.
With Homeopathy, some of the possibly best medicines which when taken with correct dose, right potency, and a bit of patience can help a lot on the patient's part.
It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls.).
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!