Doctor in Dr. Parkhi Nursing Home
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parkhi Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
Drinking ayurvedic tea has been in practice for thousands of years, and can provide a wide range of benefits to those who regularly consume it.
What is ayurvedic tea?
Ayurvedic teas are traditional herbal teas prepared in ayurvedic medicine, the traditional indian approach to health and wellness. Ayurvedic teas come in three main types, vata tea, pitta tea, and kapha tea. These three teas consist of different herbal elements and they are believed to detoxify and cleanse the body in very specific ways. These ayurvedic teas are famed for being able to increase health and longevity, along with a number of otherhealth benefits. Provided you aren’t specifically allergic to any ingredients and have spoken to your doctor about any dangers of taking these herbal tonics, these teas should be completely safe to consume.
Ayurvedic tea benefits
The most impressive health benefits of ayurvedic tea include its effects on memory, digestion, and weight loss, among many others. Despite being a caffeine-free beverage, it can still help to improve the metabolism and optimize fat-burning by the body, and can also improve digestive efficiency, preventing the build-up of toxins in our gastrointestinal system. The anti-inflammatory nature of these types of tea is also excellent for chronic conditions, as well as preventing chronic inflammation, which can lead to oxidative stress and damage from free radicals.
Various studies on these teas also show that they can have effects on cognitive health and lower your risks of neurodegenerative diseases, such as alzheimer’s disease and parkinson’s.
How to make ayurvedic tea?
As mentioned, the three main types of ayurvedic tea are vata tea, pitta tea, and kapha tea. Depending on who is preparing these blends, the amounts of these herbal ingredients may vary, but the basic recipes rarely do. As with any other herbal tea, these herbs are allowed to steep in water for varying amounts of time before being served.
- Vata tea ingredients
- Pitta tea ingredients
- Kapha tea ingredients
- Black pepper.
Running ritu (season) is vasant ritu as.
In this season almost everyone is prone to suffer from running nose, nasal congestion or common cold.
Reason mentioned in ayurveda is that the cough wich is aggravated during dec-jan (hemant ritu) will start melting with the sun shine of vasant ritu, as the temperature starts increasing gradually after a long freezing winters.
We will today provide you some fantastic tips to overtake this condition-
- First thing you have to do is to avoid kapha type food habits.
- Milk products, heavy, fried, sour, salty are kapha aggravators.
- Avoid late nite eating habits (have your meals atleast 4 hours before going to bed)
- Drink warm water all the time, also you can add sunthi (ginger powder), kaali mirch (black peeper powder) in it for better results.
- Honey will be best to take.
- Rinse your nose early in the morning with warm water and then administrate few drops of badam rogan (expelled almond oil) in each nostril. This will give strength to the mucus membrane of nose.
- Take steam before going to bed, also add few drops of clove oil and eucalyptus oil in water before taking steam.
- If you found your problem more chronic, then we prescribe you to take sitopuladi churan 1tsp twice daily with warm water.
For the benefit of couples suffering from infertility, modern medical science has introduced several innovative procedures. Some of the popular procedures are In-vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI), Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), donor eggs and embryos and so on. In addition to these, there are several drugs and surgical procedures that help the couple in getting rid of infertility. Among all these procedures, IUI has gained popularity in the field of gynaecology and infertility treatment procedures. The IUI treatment is also popularly called as artificial insemination procedure. Although this is a popular procedure, it is appropriate that you should also understand its pros and cons.
IUI procedure in brief:
In simple terms, the IUI procedure involves placing the sperm inside the womb or uterus, which in turn would assist in fertilization of the egg. As a result of this procedure, the sperm reaches the fallopian tube, which enhances the chances or rate of egg fertilisation.
IUI is of two kinds -
IUI with donor sperm in case of azzospermia in husband semen parameters. Success per cycle varies 15 to 20% per attempt.
Conditions precedent of IUI Procedure:
Before initiating the IUI procedure, the fast moving eggs are separated from the slow moving eggs. This separation is done in the laboratory. Further, in order to undergo IUI procedure, the women should be less than 40 years of age. On the other hand, apart from healthy fallopian tube, the women should also have higher ovarian reserves. Also, the sperm should have minimum mortality rate. However, IUI procedure is adopted only if the fallopian tube is healthy. IUI procedure is suggested in case the couple is having difficulty in vaginal intercourse, either because of psychosexual reasons or for reasons of physical disability.
The IUI procedure can be performed either with the partner’s egg or with the donor’s egg. Some of the other important aspects of IUI procedure are briefly discussed here:
- The IUI procedure is a short duration procedure and it can be completed within a few minutes. This procedure does not cause any discomfort or pain. The procedure does not require any hospitalisation or administration of anesthesia. Further, the procedure also does not cause any side effects. In fact, compared to the IVF procedure, IUI is cost-effective.
- In order to enhance the level of success, the gynaecologist may suggest IUI procedure every month. In some cases, the gynaecologist may also prescribe a few medicines to simulate the ovulation procedure. Except this, IUI may not involve extensive medication.
You may undergo the IUI procedure under the supervision of sufficiently experienced gynaecologist. Further, you may also ensure the hospital is equipped with modern state of art machineries for carrying out the IUI procedure.
Diabetes is often considered as deadly as cancer. It is a disease that requires lifestyle changes and diet modifications. It is also a disease that affects almost all body systems. Whether you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, it will do you a world of good to understand the effects of diabetes. Neurovascular damage is one of the most common effects, this means that diabetes will affect the nerves and blood supply of the body.
While Type 1 diabetes makes its presence felt much earlier and is hereditary quite often, Type 2 appears later in life with age and cumulative stress. The effects of diabetes are related to the duration of the disease. Therefore, people with Type 1 diabetes are more likely to have the symptoms early on and need to learn to manage them. Type 2 makes its appearance later, but needs good monitoring for the effects to not surface or prolong the severity of symptoms.
As we all know, all body systems are affected by diabetes, sexual health is no exception. Diabetes decreases blood supply and impacts the nerves in the genitals, thus causing a series of issues right from reduced libido and erectile dysfunction in males to vaginal dryness and painful coitus (perunia) in females.
Listed below are issues diabetic men and women face in terms of sexual health:
1. Diabetes reduces testosterone levels, which is directly reflected in reduced libido. Altered nerve function does not provide proper signals to the penis and there is also reduced blood flow to the organ. Both these can diminish the chances of a good erection. Studies have shown that among men who have had diabetes for 10 years, about 50% have experienced erectile dysfunction.
2. The affected nerve function also leads to difficulties in reaching a climax. Diabetes in men can additionally cause Peyronie's disease, which leads to a curved penis, and this leads to painful and difficult erections and coitus.
1. It leads to reduced sexual desire due to testosterone levels. Vaginal dryness is very common in females with diabetes, and therefore, there is a definite decline in the urge.
2. The above-mentioned neurovascular damage also prevents women from reaching a good climax, as the nerve supply is affected.
3. Diabetes also increases the predisposition to urinary tract infections, which can lead to painful sexual experience due to additional vaginal dryness and itching.
Finally, as much as it may sound as a cause for concern, it is not. People with diabetes know that making small lifestyle changes can go a long way in terms of onset of symptoms, their severity, and the leading of a normal life. Modifications in diet and lifestyle to include healthy eating, reduced stress, and exercising are very useful. It is also very important to talk to your doctor about how your sexual health has changed with diabetes. It is a sensitive and private topic, but if you are concerned about it, then do not hesitate to seek help.