Submit a review for Dr Dharmendra Shah's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased sex function as well. People who have trouble sleeping have a difficult time coping with their relationships as with almost all aspects of their lives. Similarly, in the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders and stress may affect your sex life:
- Mood swings: Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
- Anxiety: Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest.
- Decreased social activity: Lack of sleep may decrease your likelihood of engaging in social interactions. People with sleep disorders usually avoid social engagements, as they believe it may disrupt their sleep patterns. They rearrange their sleeping patterns by avoiding social interactions, which leaves them with lesser opportunities to meet with people of the opposite sex, thereby affecting their sex lives.
So, what you should do?
- Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life: Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
- Go to sleep and wake up at roughly the same time everyday to tune your sleep cycle. Avoid waking up late into night as far as possible.
- Avoid afternoon sleep or take only a nap.
- Don't take heavy foods, big and late meals.
- Eat at least 2-3 hrs before sleep.
- Avoid coffee and tea in the night.
- Don't get glued to the tv, computer, or mobile till sleep time. Shut them down 30 mins. before retiring to bed.
- Read something calming, meditate, or listen to quiet music just before sleeping.
- Regular workouts helps you get good sleep.
- Avoid serious discussions, work or complex decisions 2-3 hrs before sleep. If any of them bother you much, jot them down on a paper. That will lighten your mind help you get better sleep.
If sexual problems and concerns make you sleepless, seek help from a sex counselor. If your sleep problems are due to work in shifts or night-only shifts, take the help of a specialist in sleep problems. This way you can overcome sexual problems arising out of sleep disturbances, and have an improved sex life.
Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a condition in which a man is not able to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. It can be triggered by a variety of conditions like smoking, intake of certain drugs, health disorders or excessive consumption of alcohol. Although treatment options like medication and surgery are available, there are non-invasive treatments that can help a person fight the condition.
Here are some of them:
1. Engage in a physical workout - Among the many types of lifestyle changes that could be resorted to, exercise is the most effective one. Exercising improves blood flow and blood pressure in the body, both of which are essential for getting and maintaining a normal erection for a prolonged time. Plus, exercising also increases the level of testosterone, which is a crucial factor in sex drive.
2. Follow a balanced diet - The food you consume has a direct effect on your health and subsequently on your sex drive. A diet consisting of fruits, veggies, fish and lesser servings of red meat and refined grains can decrease the risk of impotency. Also, a healthy diet helps to maintain a stable body weight, which aids in sexual activity. Overconsumption of junk foods can cause obesity and diabetes, which are responsible for impotence.
3. Get sufficient sleep - Apart from a host of health problems, lack of sleep may also you render you impotent. Studies have shown that testosterone levels of men who are sleep deprived are much lower than in those who get their 8 hours of sleep. A proper sleep schedule should thus be duly adhered to.
4. Quit smoking and limit your alcohol consumption - Erectile dysfunction can be the cause of vascular disease. This occurs when the blood supply to the penis becomes restricted due to the blockage and narrowing of arteries. Alcohol and smoking can be responsible for this and can be the cause of both temporary and long-term impotence. Therefore, it's important to limit your alcohol consumption and quit smoking altogether.
Maintaining proper vaginal hygiene is imperative to ward off any sort of STDor STI, even before any sort of irritation, infection or disease occurs. The normal vaginal pH balance helps cater to the growth of useful bacteria. Some useful tips to maintain proper vaginal hygiene can be:
Douching (spraying a mixture of water, baking soda, vinegar or iodine on the vaginal area) is strictly discouraged. It can interfere with the normal pH levels of the vagina and can make the area extremely acidic, which sets the stage for the growth of bacterial infections.
A balanced, healthy, nutritious diet is recommended for a healthy vagina as well as for good reproductive health. Certain fluids such as cranberry juice can help prevent the onset of any yeast infection.
Safe sex should be practised in order to keep harmful bacteria away. Using a condom during a sexual intercourse helps prevent the occurrence of any sort of STI or STD.
Gynaecological check-ups should be done every four months or so to be on the safe side regarding any doubts about unhealthy vagina. Prevention is always better than cure in the long run.
Petroleum jelly should not be used for lubrication during sexual intercourse as such fluids tend to damage the latex in the condom and may even lead to a possible infection.
Clothes should be chosen carefully to keep the vaginal area clean and dry. Cotton underwear is generally the best option in this regard as it can help prevent any bacterial infection by keeping the area clean and dry.
Certain simple sanitary habits such as changing of tampons or sanitary pads every four hour during one’s periods, proper washing of the genital area after relieving the bowels, can go a long way in nurturing the health of the vagina.
Opt for gentle skin care products to wash the vaginal area as that area is extremely sensitive. Avoid scrubbing the vaginal area as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
There's a time and a place for myths - but not when talking about penis size. Just as it's important to get straight-shooting facts when locating information on penis health, so does a guy need to shoot down any myths about penis size that may come his way.
Why? Well, because society places such a disproportionate emphasis on penis size - and it does so generally for reasons that are based more on myths than on reality. As long as guys go on thinking that it takes 7 or 8 massive inches to provide proper satisfaction to a partner, they're going to have disappointment, potential penis problems and lowered self-esteem.
With that in mind, let's look at common penis size myths.
1. The average penis is six inches long. For many years, this was accepted as a fact, but some more recent studies indicate that an erect penis is more likely to be about 5.1" inches long. That means that many guys who are perfectly normal have thought they were "substandard" for not being the erroneously-reported 6" average - let along the sought-after 7" or more.
2. Women crave a man with a long penis. In fact, surveys indicate that, if size is all a person is looking at, most women (about 90%) are more interested in penile width than length. More importantly, about 85% of women report being perfectly satisfied with their current partner's endowment. (Interestingly enough, usually only between 40 and 55% of men say they are satisfied with their own penis size.)
3. Even if they don't crave it, women still PREFER a longer penis. In fact, for many women an above-average penis can be problematic. While the vagina can stretch to accommodate a surprising range of sizes, it doesn't necessarily do so without some pain. A woman who dates a man with an especially big penis may find that it can take many attempts to achieve proper penetration - and many more to achieve painless penetration.
4. Gay men are better endowed than straight men. This myth gained some scientific currency due to a 1999 retrospective study that did find gay men, on average, had larger equipment. However, that study looked at data that was fifty years old. More importantly, the data was entirely self-reported - which brings into question its validity. At this point, there is no reason to suggest that sexual preference impacts penis size.
5. Hand size correlates with penis size. Sorry, but tiny hands do not mean a tiny penis - or vice versa. Neither does foot size. Yes, in some cases a man with a large hand or foot will have a large penis, but he's equally likely to have a moderate or small one. And the same is true in reverse for a man with small hands and a small penis. Simply more myths.
6. A guy with a small penis is more likely to be faithful. There aren't really valid studies to support this myth. One study (not especially valid) found that men with a large penis were more likely to cheat on their partners, which makes it easy to infer therefore that a man with a small penis will be faithful. But there really is nothing to suggest that penis size and fidelity are correlated.
Penis size myths need to be debunked so men can get on with more important and fruitful things - such as seeing to their penis health. One excellent way to maintain penis care is via the daily application of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Many men will benefit from a crème that contains two key ingredients: L arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid that plays a crucial role in allowing penile blood vessels to more open and receptive to increased blood flow. The latter is a neuroprotective ingredient. If a man fears loss of sensation in his penis from rough handling, L-carnitine can help to protect from loss of penis sensitivity.
6 sal se night fall ho rha hai hafte mai 5 6 bar hojata h kbhi kbhi ek rat mai 2 bar bhi hojata hai or dophar mai bhi hojata hai sperm bhot ptla hai or km niklta hai mai roj hand practice krta tha phle tb se mere night fall hona suru hogya penis bhi stand nhi hota moti moti nashe dikhti hai spearm sirf kuch second mai nikl jata hai please kuch btaiye jisse meri sex power bdhe or y sb kuch khtm hojaye mai thk hojau.
Sir a girl age 20 with good health. She is taken I-pill. Can i-pill affect serious side effects to her? Can heavy withdrawal bleeding happen? Sir it is first time taken i-pill in her life. Sir please help me Quickly explain details.
Want to get circumcised .my budget is low so I prefer govt hospitals for this. I need your advice please help.
Hello doctor, I am 38 years old Male. We are planing to have a kid now after 5 years. Now I used to have intercourse twice in a week but one time in that week but can not intercourse so I used to masturbate. If I do that I get headache and can not control so please help me doctor abt this issue please.
ये सच है की मौत बहाने से आती है और उन बहानों में सबसे आम बहाना होता है बीमारी। हम सभी को जीवन एक बार मिलता है, जिसे हम बेहतर और लम्बा बनाने के लिए हर मुमकिन कोशिश किया करते हैं पर जीवन और मौत के दरम्यान बीमारी की तलवार हमेशा लटकती रहती है। इसलिए हम हमेशा बिमारियों से रूबरू होकर उनसे बचने या जीत हासिल करने की फ़िराक में रहते हैं जिससे अपनी उम्र और स्थिति में इजाफा कर लेते हैं। लेकिन इस बात पर गौर करना होगा कि कुछ बीमारियों से जूझ कर भी हम जीने की उम्मीद नहीं खोते पर कुछ बीमारियाँ ऐसी भी हैं जो हमें मारें उसके पहले ही हम दिमागी तौर पर दिन ब दिन मरने लगते हैं। और आज हम जानेंगे ऐसी ही एक भयावह बीमारी एड्स के बारे में।
AIDS एक बेहद खतरनाक और जानलेवा बीमारी के रूप में जाना जाता है। यह बीमारी अगर किसी इंसान को हो जाये तो उसकी म्रत्यु निश्चित हो जाती है। केवल भारत को लिया जाए तो सालाना तकरीबन 80,000 से ज्यादा लोगो की म्रत्यु AIDS के वजह से होती है। इसलिए इससे बचना है तो यह जानना बेहद जरूरी हो जाता है कि एड्स क्या है और होता कैसे है ?
क्या है एड्स
एड्स यानि कि उपार्जित प्रतिरक्षा नाशक रोग समूह, जिसका अर्थ है कि एड्स मनुष्य जाति मेंस्वाभाविक रूप से शुरू नहीं हुआ बल्कि मनुष्य जाति के अपने ही कुछ कर्मों के कारण उपार्जित हुआ। यह एक संक्रामक रोग है जो कि एच.आई.वी. (ह्यूमनइम्यूनो डेफिशियेन्सी वायरस) नाम के विषाणु के संक्रमण की वजह से होता है। जब यह विषाणु शरीर में प्रवेश कर जाता है तो ब्लड में पहुंच कर वाइट ब्लड सेल्स मेंमिलकर उसके DNA में पहुंच जाता है जहां वह विभाजित होता है और रक्त के सफेद कणों पर आक्रमण करता है। धीरे-धीरे यह सफेद कणों की संख्या बहुत कम करदेता है। उसी कमी या समाप्ति के साथ शरीर की रोगों से लड़ने की प्रतिरोधक क्षमता को समाप्त करता है।
यह विषाणुशरीर में प्रवेश करने के बाद समाप्त नहीं होता। और इसी स्थिति को एड्स कहा जाता है।
- शोधकर्ताओं के अनुसार AIDS दो वायरस के कारण होता है, HIV1 और HIV2।
- HIV1 वायरस दुनिया भर में सबसे ज्यादा पाया जाने वाला वायरस है और HIV2 वायरस ज्यादातर वेस्ट अफ्रीका में पाया जाता है।
- यह दोनों वायरस रेट्रोवायरस नामक प्रजाति के हैं जो अपना DNA इंसान के DNA से मिला देते है, और जिंदगी भर उस इंसान के DNA के साथ रहते हैं।
- वैज्ञानिकों का कहना है कि मानव शरीर मे पाया जाने वाला वायरस मनुष्यों में बंदरों की प्रजातियों से आया है क्योंकि बंदरों में पाए जाने वाले HIV वायरस और मानव शरीर मे पाए जाने वाले HIV वायरस में काफी समान्यताएँ है।
- 1930 से 1940 के बीच पहली बार इंसानों में यह वायरस मिला। जो माना जाता है कि बंदर का मास खाने वाले कुछ अफ्रीकी आदिवासियों में पाया गया था और पूरी दुनिया में फैल गया।
- भारत देश AIDS के मरीजों की संख्या के मामले में दुनिया का तीसरा सबसे बड़ा देश है।
यह जानना जरूरी है की HIV छूने से नहीं फैलता। यह केवल शरीर के अंदर मौजूद तरल पदार्थ जैसे थूक, खून, और सेक्स के द्वारा निकलने वाला सेमेन से फैलता है। क्योंकि HIV वायरस शरीर के बाहर जीवित नहीं रह सकता तो
HIV के संक्रमण के कारण
1. वजाइनल, ऐनल और ओरल सेक्स
एचआईवी/एड्स से ग्रसित व्यक्ति के साथ असुरक्षित सेक्स करने से इसके वायरस आपके शरीर मे आ जाते हैं। यह वायरस किसी के शरीर मे चुम्बन द्वारा भी आ सकता है पर इसकी संभावना कम होती है क्योंकि थूक में HIV का वायरस कमज़ोर होता है। और चुंबन करते समय कम से कम 1-2 लीटर थूक एक्सचेंज हो एक दूसरे का तभी संभव है ठुक द्वारा HIV/AIDS होना।
2. माँ द्वारा
यदि जन्म देते समय माँ में HIV वायरस मौजूद है तो वह वायरस बच्चे के अंदर आ सकता है। यदि जन्म देने के बाद किसी कारण से माँ के अंदर HIV का वायरस आ जाता है तो यह बच्चे में स्तनपान के द्वारा भी आ सकता है। सही समय पर सही कदम लेने से यह रोका जा सकता है। सही कदम नहीं उठाने के कारण तकरीबन 30% बच्चे जन्म से ही HIV/AIDS से संक्रमित होते हैं।
किसी HIV/AIDS के मरीज़ के शरीर मे इस्तेमाल की गई सुई को किसी दूसरे व्यक्ति के शरीर मे इस्तेमाल करने से HIV/AIDS फैल सकता है।
4. शल्य चिकित्सा शास्त्र
शल्य चिकित्सा शास्त्र यानी सर्गिकल इंस्ट्रूमेंट्स जो सर्जरी करने के लिए इस्तेमाल की जाती है अगर HIV AIDS के मरीज़ के शरीर पर इस्तेमाल की गई हो और उसे बिना अच्छे से साफ किये दूसरे के शरीर मे इस्तेमाल किया जाए तो HIV AIDS फैल सकता है।
5. संक्रमित रक्त
HIV/AIDS एड्स से ग्रसित व्यक्ति का खून बिना जाँच किए किसी को चढ़ा दिया जाए तो उससे भी HIV/AIDS हो सकता है।
6. म्यूकस मेम्ब्रेन
म्यूकस मेम्ब्रेन जो शरीर के आन्तरिक अंगों को घेरे रहती है और सभी कैविटीज की सबसे ऊपरी परत होती है यदि उसमें HIV/AIDS का संक्रमित रक्त लग जाता है तो उस व्यक्ति को HIV/AIDS हो सकता है। जैसे कि यदि किसी को चोट लगी हो और उस चोट पर किसी व्यक्ति का खून लग जाए जिसे HIV /AIDS हो तो उस खून में मौजूद HIV वायरस उस चोट लगे हुए हिस्से से दूसरे व्यक्ति के शरीर मे प्रवेश कर जाता है।
बताये गए कारणों से HIV /AIDS फैलता जरूर है पर जरूरी नहीं है कि इन वजहों से किसी का खून यकीनन संक्रमित ही हो जाए। यह इसपर भी निर्भर करता है कि HIV वायरस कितना मजबूत है। यदि कमज़ोर HIV वायरस किसी के शरीर मे किसी भी तरीके से चला जाए तो संभव है कि उस व्यक्ति को HIV/AIDS न हो।
बदकिस्मती से दुनिया मे HIV को लेके कई गलतफैमियाँ है इस कारण यह भी जानना जरूरी हो जाता है कि HIV AIDS किन कारणों से नही फैलता।
- कीड़े मकोड़ो के काटने से
- किसी HIV AIDS के मरीज के मूत्र और पसीने से
- शौचालय या स्विमिंग पूल कोन से करने से
- HIV AIDS के मरीज का टॉवल या कपड़ा इस्तेमाल करने से
- HIV AIDS के मरीज़ों को छूने से या साथ काम करने से
- HIV AIDS के मरीज के साथ एक थाली में खाने
- HIV AIDS के मरीज का किसी के सामने छींकने से या खाँसने से भी HIV AIDS नही फैलता।
I am circumcised male 22 years old. My glans are rough I want to make them smooth. And also I want to increase my penis size.
Mera penis bhut small or weak h mere stamina b bhut kam h m kabhi kabhi to kiss karke hi discharge ho jata mujhe apna penis stronger, harder or stamina badane h or time increase kar na h please suggest me what should I do.
Hello sir I had anal sex 5 year ago I am not know HIV status of my partner About 3 month ago I had tonsillitis so I take antibiotics for 1-2 month and after antibiotics course I have been oral thrush and dry tongue till now I tested for HIV rapid test 2 times and EIA +P24 TEST 2 TIME its all test are negative in last three month I have been so depressed about 3 month depression and antibiotics can cause of oral thrush? And please tell me these test are conclusive or not Is after 5 year any chance of antibody false negative please help me.
Hi I have a problem of loose vagina I Will get married after 2 months I am very worried about it there is any solution for that situation. If there is any medicine available for that please guide me.
I am 18 year old male I used to masturbate since last 2 years ma'am my health is not increasing and my eyes look dull all are telling me lazy person or drunker .ma'am I'm playing cricket for my District is this harm to my game .all time means whole day I fell sleepy .I can't concentrate in studies or in one things. Ma'am suggest me solutions for all this problem .plz ma'am I would be always thank full to you.
After an unprotected exposure with a csw. I hav tested for vdrl/ rpr 68 days (9.5 weeks) after post exposure. It was negative. But now 4 months post exposure I have nasal congestion sometimes eyes watery and thick mucus. Is tat syphilis. My test post exposure was not conclusive or not?
Genophobia or coitophobia is the irrational psychological fear of intercourse. It is a type of a phobia and people suffering from it fill all or most of the criteria of specific phobia according to the ICD (The International Statistical Classification of Diseases). Genophobic people may be terrified of sexual intercourse or all acts involving sex. It is different from erotophobia in the sense erotophobia is the irrational fear of sexuality and not the act in itself.
- The causes of genophobia may be attributed to different experiences and origins according to different psychological perspectives. According to the psychoanalytic perspective, genophobia may be caused by the rigid or extremely religious upbringing, which affected the development of ego, making the individual fear all acts that are sexual because it causes moral anxiety and a severe clash of the superego (ethical portion of one's personality)and i'd (primitive component of one's personality).
- According to the learning perspective, genophobia may develop due to an unpleasant sexual experience such as rape or molestation. Rape Trauma Syndrome leads the survivor to relive the trauma several times and develop apprehension. They may begin to fear sex eventually by relating it to the unpleasant experience, eventually leading to genophobia. It may also be caused if the individual observes sexual acts that are traumatizing in nature, in media or otherwise.
- It may also result from severe performance anxiety, especially for those who lack sexual experience and have abstained from sex for a prolonged period of time. There is also a chance that other phobias, such as the fear of diseases, especially STDs, may lead to a fear of sexual acts. Some people might relate sexual intercourse with acquiring diseases, thus leading to the development of genophobia.
Symptoms: Symptoms of genophobia include the fear of sexual intercourse and all acts within, breathlessness, nausea, dizziness, feeling sick and fear of losing control. All these symptoms take place in the context of sexual acts.
Treatment: Genophobia is treated like all other phobias. Therapeutic technique such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (a conversation centric therapy that focuses on how thoughts and beliefs can affect one's actions) is widely used in the treatment of genophobia along with medications. The therapeutic technique varies from patient to patient. For instance, the therapeutic technique used for a rape survivor would be completely different from that which is used for an individual with a fear of STDs. With proper treatment, genophobia is curable, eventually allowing the individual to have a particularly healthy sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
When a man is thinking about getting it on, he might be thinking about the pleasure involved - but there are benefits to intimacy that go far beyond what he might experience during those moments of bliss. In fact, penis health is vastly improved by greater intimacy, as is overall health. Here are ten good reasons why a man should make intimacy a priority - and it goes well beyond simply looking toward good penis care.
1. Intimacy lowers blood pressure. Recent studies have shown that those who have regular relations with a partner also have much lower diastolic blood pressure than those who are not sexually active.
2. Aggressive intimacy burns calories. Want to burn at least 200 calories? A good romp in the sack can do it. Just make sure to keep going for more than 30 minutes or so to get the best benefits - something a partner probably will not mind at all!
3. Stress lowers, happiness goes up. Sexual activity releases endorphins and other great hormones that lower the levels of stress, thus lessening the debilitating effects of that stress. In turn, happiness levels rise.
4. Immunity gets better. Those who want a stronger immune system should aim to have sex at least once per week. During a good session, the body increases production of immunoglobulin A, which creates a healthier immune system and thus helps the body fight off diseases.
5. It's an antihistamine. Those who suffer from allergies or asthma sometimes find that a good romp will lead to much easier breathing. It's believed that the body releases natural antihistamines during intimacy, which leads to an easier time for the lungs.
6. Heart attacks are less likely. A British study found that those who have intimate relations with a partner at least twice per week are much less likely to suffer a heart attack. In addition, the activity keeps other cardiac issues at bay, such as high blood pressure (as previously mentioned).
7. Sex protects against prostate cancer. When it comes to penis health, there's no doubt that regular sex is best. Those who ejaculate at least 21 times per month have a much lower incidence of prostate cancer than those who get off about 7 times per month. If that fun is had with a partner, many other benefits come into play, so it's a good idea to get busy!
8. Sleep is much better. There has long been that old joke about a man getting off, rolling over and falling asleep almost immediately. There's actually some truth to that: an orgasm releases oxytocin, which induces sleepiness and makes it easier to relax. However, it's important to make sure that both partners have that same dose of oxytocin, so that one doesn't sleep while the other stays awake and annoyed.
9. Bonding and self-esteem increase. In the aftermath of sex, bonding between the two people involved tends to be heightened, thanks to the release of oxytocin. However, self-esteem also goes up. Whether it's from the bonding or from the sexual event itself, no one really knows - but it doesn't matter. It's still a good feeling that deserves to be repeated over and over!
10. It's a natural painkiller. The body releases endorphins during sex. These feel-good hormones can help alleviate pain. Those who suffer from headaches, arthritis, minor aches and pains and even women with menstrual cramps might notice that those aches go away during and after intimacy - and tend to stay away for quite some time.
To make the most of penis health and intimacy, a man wants to be prepared for anything. This can be assured by using a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A guy should look for a crème that contains L-arginine, an amino acid known for helping blood vessels dilate, which can in turn help with erections. A crème that contains vitamin C is helpful as well, as it provides the support for collagen that is necessary for optimum firmness.
Camping is one of the great joys of summer vacations (and, for the more adventurous, of vacations at any time of the year). Being out in the fresh air does wonders for a guy's spirit and outlook. Of course, all that fresh air may also inspire a guy to take things into his own hands and engage in some masturbation as well, which is good for his penis health. While masturbation is masturbation no matter where a guy is, there still are a few things he might want to take into consideration when self-gratifying while camping.
1. Be careful of mosquitoes. One of the big drawbacks of camping is the presence of way too many bugs - including pesky mosquitoes. Nobody likes the little bloodsuckers, and a guy really doesn't appreciate getting a mosquito bite on his manhood. (Guys have to deal with itchy penises often enough without mosquitoes adding to the problem!) But when pulling out the penis to masturbate, a guy is making it an easy target for a mosquito attack.
The problem is that the insect repellents are really too harsh to use on sensitive penis skin. In addition, many lotions men use for lubrication may contain a faint fragrance which can be a lure to mosquitoes. To be safer, masturbate inside a tent that has been well-sprayed for flying pests and properly zipped up and sealed. This can't eliminate the possibility of a bitten member, but it does decrease the risk.
Some guys also prefer to masturbate while tucked snugly inside a sleeping bag. (This is especially the case when camping with another guy and being hesitant about masturbating openly in front of them.) This is even better at keeping the manhood free from bites - but it does limit range of motion.
2. Outside is not necessarily alone. Often, a guy will take advantage of being in a woodsy area to masturbate quite openly outdoors. There definitely is a great appeal to this (mosquitoes aside), and when a guy knows for sure he is all alone and far from others, it can be quite an experience. However, it pays to be sure that he is really and truly alone; masturbating just down the path from other campers, for example, is a risky (and rude) activity.
3. Remember the shadows. Some guys don't care if people know about their masturbation habits, but others might be embarrassed by the family in the next campsite having knowledge of how they handle themselves. That's why it's good to remember that those lanterns many people hang in their tents sometimes cast big shadows. It might be worth it to turn out the lights if a guy plans on getting frisky with himself.
4. Get comfy. Sleeping bags are nice, but sometimes the solid ground underneath can be filled with rocks and ridges that cause discomfort - and can be distracting to a guy when he's just trying to get into himself. An air mattress not only makes masturbation more enjoyable, it makes sleeping much easier.
5. Remember the altitude. If going on for some really high altitude camping, remember that thin air can mean less oxygen - so guys shouldn't go overboard in how vigorous a masturbation session they engage in.
Hypno sex therapy helps to get out of many of the sexual dysfunction.
- It does not mean that doing sex in unconscious state.
- Erectile dysfunction, lack of sexual desire, premature ejaculation and many other male and female sexual disorders are being tackled with couple counselling, sex education and sextherapy techniques.
- But in many occasions body or organs are not at you will and resist change despite conscious efforts.
- There can be fear of failure, maladaptive behaviour and blocks which resist change. In such situations a procedure of instructions in transe -hypnotic- state can make things easy.
- It may help to remove misconceptions related to sex fast and remove behavioural rigidity.
- It will make you experience your organs functioning normal so that you will be confident to proceed.
So hypno sex therapy can make your sexual life enjoyable without any sideffects.
But make sure that your therapist is a trainned professional to avoid unprofessional acts.