Submit a review for Chiranjeev ClinicYour feedback matters!
For calcium. We make our children drink milk. But if nescafe coffee is added in milk. Whether same quantity of calcium benefit is gained?
Will consuming 2egg completely at morning breakfast or 2egg inlet is unhealthy? Can I eat 2 eggs or I have to eat one egg yellow with more egg whites daily.
Before 2 weeks I had cold so my nose was blocked I was feeling difficulties in respiration so to breath properly I breathed forecely from left nostril with closing right nostril while doing that I felt pain in left nostril after that I am getting pain in my eyebrow bone and also I ll get pain in t zone when I bent downpls tel me what may be the reason and how to overcome this problem.
Since recently I'm drinking cow milk. Is drinking cow milk better than buffalo milk (dairy)? I'm aged 53.
Frequently I am getting sneezing, itching in eyes, running nose and this irritates me a lot especially when I am in a travel situation for work. I will not take any cold water or colas etc:- Is it due to any kind of allergy? What kind of allergy test should I do? Or its any symptoms of sinus? I will not get any fever, what specialist I should consult?
Morning time me sardi ho jati hai. Winter me baht Jyada hota hai. Khansi bhi chalu ho jati hai. Age.24.
I am eating daily 4 egg whites Is it cause any defects to me .and also suggest me some foods which are rich in protein.
Meat forms an essential part of the daily diet of many people. But it often gets difficult to choose between white meat (chicken or fish) and red meat (beef or pork or mutton) due to the numerous health benefits offered by both. Moreover, both kinds of meat have some health risks as well, which should be kept in mind while consuming either of them.
Read on to find how each type of meat may affect your health, and, which will be more beneficial for your body.
People who are more conscious about their weight often tend to choose white meat over red meat because of its lower fat content. For example, fat content in chicken is only about 11%, whereas pork contains about 45% fat. Moreover, the saturated fat content of red meat is about 2.64 times that of white meat.
100 gm of chicken breast has about 29.80 gm of protein, whereas the same amount of lamb and pork contain 22.51 gm and 27.55 gm protein respectively. In this case, consumption of white meat will prove to be beneficial as your body can absorb only 74% of the protein in red meat and 80% of the protein in white meat.
Other nutrient content
Red meat is rich in niacin, vitamin b12, riboflavin and thiamine, iron and minerals like zinc and phosphorus. While vitamin b12 aids proper nerve health and ensures that the red blood cells function properly, zinc is responsible for strengthening your immune system.
White meat contains fewer nutrients in comparison to red meat. However, fish contains high amount of omega-3 fatty acids, which help in improving lipid profiles and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Consumption of both types of meat has been long associated with increased risk of different diseases. The presence of myoglobin, a type of protein in red meat, is responsible for increasing the risk of certain types of cancer. Also, red meat has been often linked with increased chances of hypertension and heart diseases.
These days, feeding antibiotics to chicken for enlarging their size has become a common practise. So, consumption of this type of meat increases the amount of drug-resistant bacteria in your body and reduces the effect of useful drugs too.
White meat and red meat both have their own health benefits and risks, so including small amounts of both in your diet will prove to be beneficial for your body. Determine the amount of each type of meat you will consume depending on your body's specific requirements.
WHAT IS THE QUANTITY OF KARELA Juice to be taken daily and when. Any side effect. Is it good for a 80 years old person.
I underwent kidney transplant and now it is 6th month what foods I should avoid and what about the salt please help me because my doctor didn't explain this?
I am 22 female and I am having sneezing problem from few weeks, my doctor has now prescribed me vitaresp FX 180 mg but since it was not available in the drug store they gave a substitute Allegra 180 mg, I want to know is the substitute correct?
Many a man says that to taking soybean is harmful to male. Can you define it scientifically. Because some my attache who joined gym they said so it to me. I very awful about its logic. Thanks a lot.
Dr. I wake up at 5 in the morning and go to run. At 7, I usually go to school. At 1 PM. I return. At 5 PM. I remain busy in tution. As breakfast I take some fries for tiffen. Lunch full meal. Again I take some fast foods at evening. At night I used to take 5 chapatis and mix veg. Is it right or not?
I do not feel like doing exercise and I often get tired at the end of the day. I drink hot water regularly and green tea sometimes. My mind gets to work but still I do not get high metabolism in my body. Can you suggest any remedy.
Peppermint tea is a herbal tea which we know are infusions or tisanes. This tea is used as natural remedies for a wide range of health problems. It is a soothing beverage and offers a host of health benefits, particularly for those suffering from headaches, sinus problems or stomach issues. It is also an effective health tonic for your body. Peppermint tea is one of the most widely used and the most respected for its uses and benefits that you must know about.
Benefits of drinking peppermint tea:
- Remedy for headaches: Peppermint tea is very helpful in treating headaches. It is more effective in staunching headaches that are caused by stress or a poor diet. These headaches typically restrict blood vessels in the brain, causing pain. Usually, pain killers relieve the pain by relaxing the blood vessels in the brain. Peppermint tea also does the same, it opens up the brain's constricted blood vessels, bringing instant relief.
- Peppermint oil in aromatherapy is also used against headaches and colds.
- Remedy for sinus problems: Peppermint contains Menthol which gives it its refreshing flavour. Menthol also helps peppermint fight sinus problems. The menthol in peppermint helps in sinus problems by calming inflamed mucous membranes in the sinuses and throat and by thinning the mucous so it is less likely to block the sinus passageways. Menthol also acts as a decongestant which means it breaks down phlegm and mucous congestion. You can breathe in the steam from peppermint tea to help your sinus become mucous free.
- Remedy for stomach upsets: Peppermint tea is a real stomach healer as it soothes and heals stomach aches, pains, and cramps. Peppermints also get rid of heartburn, gas/flatulence, indigestion and diarrhoea. Peppermint oil is extremely effective against irritable bowel syndrome or IBS.
- Remedy of the brain: Peppermint tea improves brain function and makes you more mentally alert and also improves memory retrieval. Peppermint thus is extremely useful if you are driving back home after a stressful day. It’s also useful for students and those who suffer from stress induced health problems because it calms you down.
- Remedy for menstrual cramps: Peppermint tea is known to ease constricting muscles. This is the reason it’s very useful for athletes as well as people suffering from anxiety. For this reason, it’s also particularly effective in treating cramps caused due to the constricting the muscles in the walls of the uterus.
Other ways it helps is due to its antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, which makes it one hell of an effective skin cleanser and great for fighting bacterial infections when applied topically. It also acts as an analgesic and a treatment for skin disorders like rashes. It also has been shown to break down "bile stones" and reduce bad breath.