Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Patna. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anoop MishraYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from osteoporosis for last 16 years and under medication from then. Now she is suffering from kidney problems detected by Dr. She hardly goes to urinate once through out the day. Her legs are swelled. She has high Bp. please give some suggestions.
Flow of urine from penis is slow and less, because of that I need to go to toilet in every 1-2 hrs And I have got black spots on my penis inside skin, when open to urine, What problem can it be and due to what it happens and how to get rid of it?
What could be the reason for an enlarged prostate and can I continue to live a healthy life with it and have kids?
I am kidney transplant last 6 months. Know l feel very good. My bp know 115/70-100/65 is this ok .i am take bp medicine AMLONG 10. 2 time a day.
Any advances in treatment of psoriasis? for 2 years on 3x/week dialysis following pneumonia. How can I revover from ckd 5?
I have problem like burning while urination. I have consult a doctor and took a urine test. There is no problem from the reports. Doctor told me drink more water. Even though I am sensing burning not only urination time, rest of the period also. I am feeling like some thing stuck inside. This situation from long period of time. So please tell me what can I do.
Last year in may (2015) I developed an infection in the area above my vagina and also around my anus. The circle was powdery on scratching and itched a lot and it uses to bleed because of excessive itching. The infection was so contagious that my room mate got it too. I applied a cream and maintained a lot of hygiene. Now I'm sure the infection is gone but on my frnt. Below my navel up to to panty line there is a dark black circle and same around my anus too. The hips look worse. Because of dryness it still itches too much and bleeds when I do it. I'm getting scared because it's more than one year. I'm sure the infection didn't reach my vagina. It was just the area around it.
My father(approx-90 yrs) had prostate problem in 2004 and had been operated in the same year but now (from Oct-2014) blood coming out time to time through urinal with burning sensation and clotted blood without blockage of urine.What will be the treatment please advise me ?
Hello sir I sometimes feel heavy pain near my bowl. I have to put pressure to pass out. After passing it pain and burn for long time. It cause full body to feel weak. Wht can be the reason? Wht is the cause and treatment for it?
I am 80 year old, type2 diabetic had heart bypass surgery, otherwise spending moderately active life, having problem in smooth passage of urine for the last one year, for the last 3 months taking uromax capsule 1/day on medical advice; after a good initial improvement the problem has recurred. What should I do now.?
Sir when I used to go washroom yellow colour urine and some liquid type comes out due this my legs are paining teo. And hair fall too much what should I do sir. Reply me soon as possible.
• Crystallisation of chemicals and minerals present in urine leads to kidney stones
Natural home remedy using kidney beans:
1. Take 60 gm kidney beans
2. Add 4 L of water
3. Heat for 4-5 hr
4. Strain the liquid through a fine muslin cloth
5. Allow the liquid to cool
6. Drink 1 glass of this liquid once every 2 hr in a day
7. Do this for a week
8. Do not use the liquid or the beans again 24 hr after the 1st preparation
Natural home remedy using horse gram and pomegranate seeds:
1. Take 1 cup of horse gram
2. Add ½ L water
3. Heat the mixture till water level reduces to 1/5th
4. Strain and collect the soup
5. Add 2 tsp of crushed pomegranate
6. Mix well
7. Drink once a day
Natural home remedy using basil leaves and honey:
1. Take 10-15 basil leaves
2. Crush them to make paste
3. Take 1 tsp of basil leaf paste
4. Press on a sieve and extract its juice
5. Add 1 tsp honey
6. Mix well
7. Drink this every day
• Drink a glass of apple juice every day
Hi doctor, I am 31 years old My scan report says" small calculus measuring -4mm seen in middle calyx" in left kidney. Also Fatty lever grade I. Please suggest.
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence (Learn more about healthy pregnancy).
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.
He is CKD patient creatinine is 6.8aftr 14 dialysis. Pls suggest this patient requires continuous dialysis r any thing else.
I am suffering from urination problem. I have to go for urination 10 times at a night. What can I do?
Urinary incontinence, commonly known as loss of bladder control can really cause embarrassment. The severity of this condition may range from once in a while leaky urine to the sudden and forceful urge to urinate, due to which you end up urinating before reaching the toilet.
Types of Urinary Incontinence:
- Stress Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate due to sneezing, coughing, laughing or while doing physical exercise
- Urge Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate, suddenly. This may occur during the day and even at night.
- Functional Incontinence: When you cannot reach the toilet on time because of a physical or mental impairment.
- Mixed Incontinence: When you involuntarily urinate due to more than one incontinence
Stress incontinence is the most common type in women. The activities which increase your risk, are:
You have had more than one pregnancy and vaginal delivery.
You have pelvic prolapse. This is when your bladder, urethra, or rectum slide into the vagina. Delivering a baby can cause nerve or tissue damage in the pelvic area. This can lead to pelvic prolapse months or years after delivery.
Female urinary stress incontinence is the involuntary release of urine during any physical activity that puts pressure on your bladder. This potentially embarrassing condition differs from general incontinence in that it happens when the body is under immediate physical stress. Activities that can put stress on your bladder include coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting heavy objects, or bending over. This condition is particular to women, many of whom experience symptoms after muscles have been weakened due to a vaginal childbirth, following menopause, or during pregnancy.
Ensure that you consult a doctor:
- If this condition hinders your day to day activities
- If the urinary incontinence is the result of a serious underlying problem
Causes of Urinary Incontinence:
Urinary incontinence may be temporary or permanent. Causes for temporary incontinence are-
- Caffeine and caffeinated drinks
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Spicy and sugary foods
- High intake of Vitamin B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Causes for Permanent Incontinence are:
- Old age
- Prostate cancer
- Enlarged prostate
- Neurological disorders
Chronic urinary incontinence can lead to certain complications like:
- Skin Problems: Skin rashes and infections can develop around the vaginal area, because of the constant wetness one feels. It may also cause sores.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Urinary incontinence can also result in UTI
- Impact on Personal and Social Life: Urinary incontinence can lead to great embarrassment, thus affecting the social and personal life of an individual.
Treatment for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence:
There are several types of treatment available. Treatment options include lifestyle changes, medications, nonsurgical treatments, and surgeries.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make regular trips to the restroom to reduce the chance of urine leakage. Drink fewer fluids and avoid activities such as jumping and running.
- Medications: Medications that reduce bladder contractions.
- Nonsurgical Treatments: Kegel exercises strengthen your pelvic muscles. Done regularly, these exercises can strengthen your muscles, allowing you to control when urine is released from your body.
If other treatments fail, you will have to go for surgical treatment. Types of surgery include:
- injectable therapy, in which collagen is injected into your urethra to reduce incontinence
- tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) surgery, in which mesh is placed around the urethra to give it support
- vaginal sling surgery, in which a sling is placed around the urethra to support it
- anterior or para-vaginal vaginal repair surgery to repair a bladder that is bulging into the vaginal canal
- retropubic suspension surgery to move the bladder and urethra back into their normal positions
Some doctors even try electrical stimulation and medication. When the condition is highly advanced interventional therapies and surgery is recommended.
Some interventional therapies are:
- Bulking material injections
- Botulinum toxin Type-A
- Nerve stimulators. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.