Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Patna. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anoop MishraYour feedback matters!
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I am 57 yrs old, I am Diabetic / BP for past 10 yrs. I am regular with medicines and have kept up the balance. Recently, while doing regular Medical checkup, the Doc noticed Kidney Stones 6mm on left side and 3mm on the right side. There is no problem in urination, nor there is any pain as such. I started to take Cystone from Himalayas. So far so good. Pls advice if this will dissolve the stone?
Hi sir ji mere ko urine k problem h mujhe har 30 min. M urine aata h or har 15 min baad ye lagna chalu ho jaata h ki urine aa raha h, bachpan ki tarha flow bhi nahi h jiski wajha se mujhe sex m problem hoti h jaldi loose ho jaata hu or stanth bhi nahi h, test karwane par pata chala ki urinery blader kamjor ho gaya h jo ki store nahi kar paa raha h patla ho gaya h or puri taraha se empety bhi nahi hota and urine m infection bhi h usme pus cells aata h mai bahut pareshan hu baaki koi problem nahi h saare test karwa liye bahut dawa khaa li par problem duur nahi hui please is problem se jhutkaara dila do koi ilaz bata do dawa bata do bahut pareshan hu meri umar 40 saal h mai is problem se pichale 10 saal se pareshan hu.
I have a urinal problem most of the time when i am not drink water I face major pain in my urine. What should i do?
I am a 24-year-old male, Before two-day I felt severe pain, in the side of the abdomen. I consulted a doctor and came to know after check up that there is a stone in my kidney. Kindly suggest me DIET chart and what not to eat.
Dear professionals I am suffering from phobia and panic about urine while going out traveling in bus and more and stage fear also is there please help me only I want allopath professionals.
Urinated while asleep early morning while having a bad dream. In the dream, one thing he remembers is going to the toilet and urinating, only to wake up and realise that he just urinated in bed! Why would this happen? Whats the solution?
My kidney had damaged slightly due to the over dosage of medicine which was prescribed by the doctor whom I consulted. What are all the foods that I should not eat?
A bladder infection is a bacterial infection within the bladder. Some people call a bladder infection a urinary tract infection (UTI). This refers to a bacterial infection anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the bladder, kidneys, ureters, or the urethra. While most cases of bladder infection occur suddenly (acute), others may recur over the long term (chronic). Early treatment is key to preventing the spread of the infection.
What causes Bladder Infection?
Bacteria that enter through the urethra and travel into the bladder cause bladder infections. Normally, the body removes the bacteria by flushing them out during urination. Men have added protection with the prostate gland, which secretes protective hormones as a safeguard against bacteria. Still, sometimes bacteria can attach to the walls of the bladder and multiply quickly. This overwhelms the body’s ability to destroy them, resulting in a bladder infection.
Bacteria that enter through the urethra and travel into the bladder cause bladder infections. Normally, the body removes the bacteria by flushing them out during urination. Men have added protection with the prostate gland, which secretes protective hormones as a safeguard against bacteria. Still, sometimes bacteria can attach to the walls of the bladder and multiply quickly.
Other factors can increase the risk of bladder infections for both men and women. These include:
- Advanced age
- Insufficient fluid intake
- Surgical procedure within the urinary tract
- A urinary catheter
- Urinary obstruction, which is a blockage in the bladder or urethra
- Urinary tract abnormality, which is caused by birth defects or injuries
- Urinary retention, which means difficulty emptying the bladder
- Narrowed urethra
- Bowel incontinence
Symptoms for Bladder Infections
- Cloudy or bloody urine
- Urinating more often than usual
- Foul-smelling urine
- Pain or burning when urinating
- A frequent sensation of having to urinate, which is called urgency
- Cramping or pressure in the lower abdomen or lower back
Bladder infections can also cause back pain. This pain is associated with pain in the kidneys. Unlike muscular back pain, you might experience pain on both sides of your back or the middle of your back. Such symptoms mean the bladder infection has likely spread to the kidneys. A kidney infection can also cause a low fever.
My both kidney had stone, in left side 4.2mm -4.8mm and right side 4 mm-3.6mm. Some time had little pain in right back side. In this condition need to take medics?
Dear doctor I am suffering from frequently urine discharge. Although I don't take much water yet I have to go toilet 12 to 15 time in a day. I checked by Hba1c past month and it was normal. I am married person.
May father age is 74. On 31.8. 15 suddenly urine block. Pipe insert in his urine place. Now he is taking geristart for 10 days and niftran 100mg 2 times in a day. When doctor cathedral remove.
I have got a small and hard bubble like structure in the anus. When it was touched, sometimes I get slight pain. May I know what is it. Any medical advice please.
My dad age 63 year old no sugar He is on Daylsis from 2 years We want to transplant kidney We have no done for kidney What we should do.
Helo, I am using olmat 20 amh. Urine is passing so many times-age-44. Can I use continuously. What is this side effect. Once upon a time doctor told me that my kidney is smaller than normal. Please advice.
My father was detected with localized prostate cancer last year and was followed by a heart attack later. His age is 61 years. He then have to undergo angioplasty with a non-drug eluting stent. Over one year has passed and his Stress test reports are excellent now as per cardiologist. Can he undergo a radical prostatectomy (prostate cancer surgery ) now or it will be risky for him to undergo surgery? Thank you.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.