Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Toxicologists in India. You will find Toxicologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Toxicologists online in Patna. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Alok KumarYour feedback matters!
1. CARROT - beta carotene found in carrots are known to lower risk of breast cancer.
2. BROCCOLI - broccoli is great because of its sulforaphane content, this is a compound that fights off breast cancer cells.
3. CABBAGE - cabbage contains myrosinase enzymes and glucosinolates. This is a compound that fights off breast cancer cells.
4. TOMATO - The best antioxidants in tomatoes are lycopene. This will helps in preventing cancer.
5. GARLIC - garlic contains ajoene that is known to fight off breast cancer cells.
6. WALNUT - walnuts contains omega 3 fatty acids and can slow down or stop the growth of breast cancer cells and tumors.
7. PEACH - Antioxidants found in peach can destroy breast cancer cells.
My mother, 55yrs old, had chicken pox infection in childhood, same as every child has in summer vacations. 5yrs back she was detected with breast cancer. She had undergone surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy for the same. She is doing fine now. Since 2 days she was taking care of my adult sister who has chicken pox infection. Now is my mother prone to infection once again or will her childhood immunity be effective even after chemotherapy.
I am 24 year old girl. I am suffering from cold and shoulder pain and stomach ache very strangely. And my eyes get water and get pain every time what should I do. please consult me.
I am 4 months pregnant. Pls suggest some foods for both me and my baby. How do I take care of my skin and hair even after birth of the child.Please tell.
I have cold for 4 days and my eyes are watering continuously because of cold. This effects on my eyes. What should i do?
I am not feeling hungry and if I am hungry, I can't eat and if I eat, I get stomach upset what should I do?
I was suffered from chicken pox last month. But the dark spots stills on my face, chest, and legs. Plzz help me how to get rid from it.
Our gut or intestine is a home to many of the microbes that are harmful or harmless. The count of harmless microbes increases when the diet comprises of processed foods that are high in sugars, low in fibre and other nutrients. Such environment creates a perfect breeding ground for the microbes which then cause indigestion, bloating, burning sensation, malabsorption syndrome etc. So, the first step is the restoration of intestinal flora by consuming fresh, natural foods on time and in moderation. This will subsequently reduce the putrid causing microbes and help reduce the digestion problems.
I am 52 male n m 86 Kgs height 5 ft 5 inches and I would request you to kindly let me know the diet plan and the prescribed weight at this height?
Benefits of almond eating and how much quantity each day and how to eat, either raw or soaked? pleasae help me.
Drink lassi, nimbu pani, roohafza to release the body heat along with amla aloevera juice.