Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Toxicologists in India. You will find Toxicologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Toxicologists online in Patna. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Alok KumarYour feedback matters!
Regularly I drink milk twice a day before sleeping and in breakfast. Also I add sugar to it. So is there any health impact from this?
What are the foods I should eat for great health, which will be beneficial for eye and which will be protein cum vitamin supplement for body.
Please tell me what atta should we eat in house for - each one of following - Mom looking for Weight Loss, Grandpa has diabetes, Papa has cholesterol and bp, I need high protein less carbs, do computer work all day.
Actually sir I want to ask that I have sneezing problem when I wake up everyday early in the morning. I got my nose blocked. And after some time it will be okay. Give me suggestions sir and help me how to avoid this morning sneezing. I am totally upto you sir please help me and give some advice which will help me.?
Why we catch cold after taking the curd in very cool condition? Safest way or other way to take curd so that we feel normal without sore throat, cough and cold.
Hi sir. I do not feel hungry anytime and also when I try to eat I eat very less. I always feel tired, exhausted all that time. I do not feel so much fresh. Please help what type of problem is this and how can I cure this.
Does egg loses its protein content if we make omlet I eat 5 egg whites in morning And at 10.00 am I make omelette of 4 egg whites in olive oil. My question is does the egg losses it protein if cooked in heat and exposed to oil.
For e. G I suffering from fever and cold please doctor best consult medicine and face not glow on dark circle please I hate this please doctor give me a best medicine ya treatment name thank you.
Please help me. I always get cold and cough whenever I have cold and oily food. Help me with remedies which can cure this forever.
What is the order of food that we must consume for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the at most care for our health.
Problem: Whenever I eating Something Spicy/very Spicy or taking dinner/lunch then perspiring from my face and also all over head. Question: 1 what is the reason of this kind of problem? 2. Is serious problem? 3. What do you have helpful advise about my problem?
What is the symptoms of cancer and hepatitis b. Please help me. What medicine should be take for that disease.
5 foods that fight water retention
Fluid or water retention is a health condition in which there is an excessive buildup of fluids in the body and as a result, the feet swell up the first. While there are medicines which help combat this situation, there also exist foods which act against this situation, hence, should be consumed regularly. Salt should be avoided if you are experiencing water retention.
1. Melons: fruits which have a high content of potassium are good for reducing water retention. It is a good idea to start the day with fruits like melons and citrus fruits.
2. Nuts: nuts have vitamin b6 which works against the bloated feeling one gets when there is water retention.
3. Water: odd it may sound but when your body is dehydrated and in needs water, you can face water retention. In such cases, drink ample water for the swelling to subside. Make sure you drink at least eight glasses of water and enough before going to sleep. If drinking plain water is a pain, then add slices of lemon, mint leaves and grated ginger in the water.
4. Salmon: it is one super food which is loaded with omega-3s that is good for our health and act against water retention. You can also have flax, herring, mackerel, and tuna.
5. Green leafy vegetables: blot fighting goods like watercress, celery, tomatoes, carrots, onions, and peppers should be included in daily diet. It is always a good idea to have a salad during meals.
In case water retention is of long duration, must consult a doctor to rule out any medical problem leading to excessive water retention.