Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Patiala. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gurtej
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. GurtejYour feedback matters!
Pani pina sae kya hota h fit rahne kae liye kya karna hota h kya kya ham log ko khana chaheya hand mera dard deta rahta h kya karu.
I am 25 male I used to masturbate from 15. But now I feel so week. No strength in muscles and bones are also week. And my memory power is damaged very badly I cannot remember things. please suggest some thing.
I am loosing my weight and also I have gain my blood fully high and I can not eat anything. If you can do a fevour of this eating food. Its a great help of your highly proportional yo my health. It a great help from your verification of you Doctor. And I am gaining also. It would be very high eating food at least two ot three times in a week.
I want to gain my weight in a month its reducing day by day I am getting extra thinner want to be healthy.
I am 42 years old having 90kgs weight with belly fat wants to reduce my weights along with belly fat as well as I m suffering from back pain. Kindly suggest me my daily routine food.
I am 23 Year old girl have height 5' 3 & weight 65 kg suddenly. In past I had weight 42kg. I dont have thyroid & Im hypotension patient. Now I hv joined Gym & wanted 2 be 42kg.
Hi! I joined vibes ,a slimming centre .they have given me a dietary chart wit a nutritious food and almost I hv lost 5 kgs. Tch wud. But I have a doubt that due to the heat given for sweat releasing can it make any side effect on my hair or any other part of the body.
I have a marketing job last 1 year body weight is 45 to 35 kg I want that my weight is 50 kg please help me.
Surya Namaskar literally translates to “bowing to the sun.” It is a combination of 12 yoga asanas, where the body, mind, and soul are brought into complete synchrony. They are done in sets, some do 12, some 15, while some 30 depending on their endurance. Scientifically too, there are multiple benefits from Surya namaskar. Read on to know the most prominent ones.
- Stretching and flexibility: The 12 asanas which are part of the Surya Namaskar ensure that every part of the body is exercise. The flexibility that comes with it is to be experienced to be believed. This is extremely beneficial for the bones, joints, and ligaments of the entire body and spine.
- Improves internal organ functioning: The various stretching improves blood flow to the organs and improves their functioning. The result is a better functioning digestive system and kidneys, which help in better absorption of nutrients from food and thorough elimination of metabolic wastes. Detox happens naturally, with the release of trapped gasses and improved enzyme secretion.
- Weight loss: One of the best-proven ways to lose weight is to do the 12 asanas regularly on a daily basis. It is a perfect workout involving the complete body and is great for losing weight around the belly. It also is proven to improve the thyroid gland functioning, which plays a significant role in metabolism and leads to weight gain.
- Bone health: Traditionally, it is done during the early morning hours, at sunrise, which ensures the body gets the required amount of vitamin D. This is essential for good bone health.
- Stress buster: Stress release happens in multiple ways. Deep focused breathing is one of them. During the asanas, control over breathing is very essential and so stress control is ensured. Various muscles and bones get tense with stress, and thorough stretching helps relieve the stress buildup. The mind is also calmed during the workout, and so stress relief is further enhanced.
- Cure for insomnia: People who are not able to sleep should do Surya Namaskar on a regular basis and ensure sound sleep regularly. Both stress relief and the perfect workout ensures good sleep is guaranteed.
- Helpful in menstrual cycles: Women who have cramps during their menstrual cycles have shown very good improvement with the inclusion of this exercise. It also is shown to benefit people with irregular menstruation via the improved circulation. Pregnant women doing Surya Namaskars are more likely to have a normal delivery.
- Glowing Skin: With the release of toxins and stress, a glowing skin is but natural.
This is not all; try the Surya Namaskar and see for yourself.