Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rahul Bhardwaj


Speech Therapist, PANIPAT

13 Years Experience  ·  150 at clinic
Dr. Rahul Bhardwaj MASLP Speech Therapist, PANIPAT
13 Years Experience  ·  150 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Rahul Bhardwaj
Dr. Rahul Bhardwaj is a trusted Speech Therapist in G.T. Karnal Road, Panipat. He has helped numerous patients in his 13 years of experience as a Speech Therapist. He is a MASLP . You can visit him at MALIK HOSPITAL in G.T. Karnal Road, Panipat. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Rahul Bhardwaj on

Find numerous Speech Therapists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Speech Therapists with more than 41 years of experience on You can find Speech Therapists online in Panipat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment


150 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rahul Bhardwaj

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 40 years old. I am suffering from stammering for childhood. What are the treatment required to cure it.

D.H.L.S, B.A.S.L.P, M.A, B.Ed .SE . ( H.I )
Speech Therapist, Delhi
Advice:- properly assessment stammering by speech therapist small and long sentence in front mirrir Breathing exercise by different types exercise regularly Touch therapy by hand Recommend regularly speech therapy by qualified speech therapist Definitely impairment stuttering problem 100% solve.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel nervous while facing crowd and talking. Is there any pill to reduce this nervousness

Hypnotherapist, DCS, BSIC, Advanced Trainee of Transactional Analysis, Advanced Skills in Counselling
You will benefit from learning how to talk in public. Feeling the limelight could be pressuring for you. This you can easily manage with practice. Pills are not required.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor I am having problem with my voice. I am 19 when I speak to someone over the phone or in person, I always hear them saying" what" can you speak again". May be thats because my voice is not loud enough and clear. Also when I hang out with my friends as we laugh out loud so much, gossip so much, then at the end of day my throat feels like coughing. Is there any yoga/ exercise/ food to make it correct?

Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (B.A.S.L.P)
Audiologist, Delhi
Hi doctor
I am having problem with my voice.
I am 19 when I speak to someone over the phone or in person, I always he...
Hi, my advise to you to go for a voice evaluation by an speech therapist. But I can suggest some methods you can follow it. First you need to drink plenty of water during your conversation, do not whisper or clear your throat regularly, voice rest is must, avoid smooky area, caffeinated products, do not eat spicy foods.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21years old man and I have stammering problem and my rate of speech is very high can you please tell me what should I do for come out of this problem. Is there any medicine for this. Regards Harsh sharma.

Speech Therapist, Secunderabad
Lybrate-user there is not as such medicine for this problem. Just speech therapy activities can be used to treat these problems. Stuttering is a 100% curable problem. With the speech therapy techniques you can get rid of this problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 31 year old , I have clear speech and stammering problem since childhood , till now very serious problem, so give me perfect solution.

Master of Speech Language Pathology
Speech Therapist, Bangalore
Hello, there is no medicines and surgeries for stammering. It requires your dedicated and constant monitering and excerises of co-ordinating breathing voices and articulation. It takes your patience and persistance to stop stammering. 1) donot worry about why it came as science has been trying to prove the causes since they came to know about the stammering. 2) if your speaking very fast slowing your speech is very important and first in stammering. 3) there is a speech jammer apps available on android market freely downloadable which will help you spesk slowly and fluently. 4) practice reading slowly. 5) most importantly you need to consult an speech language pathologist at the earliest. Thank you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have done endoscopy because of voice not coming clear 3 month completed. In endoscopy found nodule on vocal cord. Doctor suggest me surgery what should I do. Can not this problem treated without surgery. I am very worry sir. Please suggest me what should I do?

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Chennai
Vocal nodule unless it becomes hardened can be made to resolve by voice rest and preventing voice abuse. Are you a singer. Since vocal chords are a sensitive area, better get 2nd opinion before proceeding to surgery. All the best.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stammering problem and I am not slept well daily. So my eye also not shown clearly. I have depression also. I want to like all persons but my life is full struggling. I am hating my life totally . I want to become very famous lawyer. Now I am studying law. Please help me some tips give me

Psychologist, Delhi
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Actually I am stammerer. How can I reduce stammering. I dis any medicine are there.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Try to speak in front of a mirror....1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor, I don't know what's going on with me. M getting short tempered, some of my friends told me, my words polite less, rough. I speak always louder, which I can't control, please help me. I want to be a good person, please tell me what should I do to control my self.

Homeopath, Bareilly
Do meditation and yoga daily. Concentrate more on your work. Take sleep of at least 8 hours. Take homeopathic nux vomica 200 daily one dose at night for one week to resolve excess anger and give me a feed back after one week.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My child age is 4 years, and he is stil not spokes clear words. However he spoke some words clear. Is this is normal or I need some medical help.

MD - Paediatrics, MBBS
Pediatrician, Faridabad
Ask him to speak slowly and repeat the difficult words. Do it in private not public other wise it may hurt his ego and self esteem
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor I have problem of stammering. I speak too fast and the other person can't understand what I am saying. When I try to speak slowly then I pronounce one word two or three times. And some times when I want to speak something my voice doesn't come out. I have this problem since childhood. How can I cure this problem? Please help me.

General Physician, Nashik
Stammering can be made lesser only and only by Speech therapy. So you should take the help of a speech therapist. Also, I'd suggest you to visit a Psychologist as confidence plays a great role in dealing with this problem. I'd suggest you to speak very slowly, word by word. People may make fun of this but believe me, slowly you'll get better at it. Hope your query is answered. Feel free to ask if you have any doubts. Wishing you good health.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 60 years old having problem of vocal cord palsy, as a result my voice become hoarse. Please suggest best medicines.

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
ENT Specialist, Delhi
How do you know you have vocal cord palsy? what was the reason for that? there is no medicine for it only surgery can help u.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old male. I am suffering from stammering. This hurt me too much when I sit in friends group, talk to a person. Kindly tell me sir what should I do.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
You have a problem with fear. The fear has to do with people and more so if they are people in authority. If you deal with that fear, then a lot of your stammering will stop. Talk to a counselor and sort that out. There will still be a residue affect left because of pure habit. This can be resolved by some exercises, which should begin with real earnest right away. Practice speaking aloud in a closed room, but this time, choose words for which your stammer is most. Also practice singing sentences but ending the last word as a statement that is read. Next time end with two words stated, then three words etc. The lip exercise: with tight pressure press and roll the tip of your tongue against the edge of your lips, clockwise first and then anticlockwise, as many times as you possibly can. Purse your lips into an ‘O’ and withdraw it back stretching it like when you say an ‘E’, several times a day. Drop your lower jaw and flip it left to right and right to left, as many times as you can to loosen it. Practice making a resonating sound by increasing and decreasing the volume within the same breath. Sing the vowels A, E, I, O, U stretching each vowel as much as you can.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son 1.10 years old. Till date, he is not speaking. I had consult with doctors before 6 months, they says, he speaks after some time. But till date, he is not speak speaking. I can't understand. What I do.

BSc - Food Science & Nutrition, PGD in Sports Nutrition and Dietitics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
My son 1.10 years old. Till date, he is not speaking. I had consult with doctors before 6 months, they says, he speak...
Hello, Relax, if there is no defect, different babies take different time to reach milestones. If the baby is a late speaker, wait for the right time. He will eventually be there.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have problem of stammering please give me any suggestion. Or any medicine. Information.

Master of Speech Language Pathology
Speech Therapist, Bangalore
Hi, I am sorry to say there are no proved medicines for stammering but practicing fluent talking methods like speaking slow and monitoring your stammering. You need to be patient and practice the guidelines given by your speech pathologist. You may do the following: 1. Speaking slow (not low volume but less speed) 2. Reading slow (not low volume but less speed) thanks.
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 23, but my voice did not change. My voice comes like a girls voice in phone and in personal. Because of this I am unable to crack an interview. I have done more of exercise of voice. But it's not changing. Give me what I should do. I request you to arrange an conversation with the Doctor. So that they could suggest me.

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to first go and personally meet a ent doctor for local examination of the vocal chords and than depending upon the finding we can plan further treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am Yahiya khan I am suffering from stammering problem for last 3-4 years before that my father is also the sufferer of this problem. Due to this problem I feel great inconvenience before speaking anyone. And I should not able to answer the question oral in class whether I know the answer well. I should not express my word because of this problem. Sir please help me as soon as possible. I hope you are feel my problem of voice. Thank you!

Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (B.A.S.L.P)
Dear lybrate-user when you speaking some one reduce your speech of rate, take a small breath when staring the words & less the nervousness be freely with your classroom or friend circle. Consult the speech therapist & take the speech therapy because their are some technic apply for you. I hope after take speech therapy solve your problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter age is 4 years and 9 months ab tak bolna nahin sikhi hai please advice me what can i do to solve this problem?

Masters in Speech Therapy
Speech Therapist, Delhi
Delayed speech and language hai. Aap uske shabdon ko badha dijiye.Usko daily use objects,family members mamma and papa eatables drinks etc sikhayen. Oral exercises will help. Show her to speech therapist. If you are in Delhi, you can show me also.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. My friend of mine years age is suffering from stammering. It came geniticallyfrom his grandfather. Is there is any cure in any type of medicine. Or atlest control the intensity. He is feeling shy nowadays as he is growing up. Pls suggest.

B. Sc. Speech and Hearing
Audiologist, Delhi
Stammering is a learned behavior, ask him to be confident and speak slow. Speech therapy will be of greater help. Ask him to consult a speech therapist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. I can't speak properly and fluently in general and may I know what is the reason for this. I am facing this problem from 10 years. Please give a valid suggestion to prevent this problem.

General Physician,
That may be having defect in speeches due to lac self confidence you get nervous or you are not clear or confidence what you want to convey. So have to develop self confidence you make sure what you want to convey and clear in mind than spk with confidence and karate slowly and loudly you need rush out. Take your time or you cal consult a speech therapist.
View All Feed