Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Goraj and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 year boy suffering from cold for last 3 days. Today I feel their is no more power in my body to carry even my daily work. My head is suffering enormous pain. Although I feel I have a fever but it has not shown by Thermometer. It still showing 99.
I am 53 yesrd old male havingver severe throat congestion quite freauently for more than a year. I use to get soar throat and uncontrollable cough more often. Some fluid / flum comming from sinus such as nasal dripping use to get collected wiyhout going into food pipe, which in turn irritate the throat leading to soar throat condition. If I take some antibiotic and anti allergic meficine the problem will subside for a week. Once I stop the medicines it will recurr. Some times when I forcefully spit the flum alongwith saliva ( green in colour) I get blood in the spittedflum. The troat swap test done so far has no negative signs. When I was 15 yrs old one ENT doctor told that I have ceptal deviatiln lf bones. Even fro childhod I cannot drink cold drinks ice creams and even normal tap waterad I ude to get throat infection if do so. Hence I request u to suggest the coursr og treatment I should take to get rif of this problem permanently.
I have some kind of Penetration on the front part of my pennies. It's front part does not open fully. It gets cracks while tried to open.
Sir I masturbated early normally. But I want to reduce my masturbation. If I reduce masturbation, will it have a bad effect in my sexual life. If I want to masturbate keeping 10 days gap is it ok? Will I be successful in my sexual life after marriage? Please reply soon. Regards Akhil Kumar.
My face is so dark compare to body color. Its not sun burn. Due to body temperature level. Always body gets over heated. Face will turn to black. Lips turns dried condition sometimes lips bleeding. I take every precaution for reduce body temp. But its not work. What should I do. I need suggestion.
I have been using lindane lotion for 5 continuous days for treatment scabies, I have recently come to know that it is fatal what must I do. I am 17 year old boy whose weight is 53 kgs.
Pleasuring yourself is not wrong and is infact a normal part of human nature, however, society often frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject.
Let's take a look at a few of them:
- Masturbation causes health problems: Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD, sexually transmitted disease, or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure. It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex
- Masturbation is akin to cheating: Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
- Masturbation causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
- It can cause erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes, such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them. Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate.
- Masturbation can damage the genitals: Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.