Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Madhu Sharma

Dt. Madhu Sharma

Dietitian/Nutritionist51 Years Exp.
Diploma in Dietetics, M.Sc. Food & Nutrition, B.Sc. Home Science
₹ 1,000 at clinic
3,000 online

Diet for Life (On Call)

1679 Sector 15
Consultation Fee: ₹ 1,000
View All Slots

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and more

Doctor Information


  • Dietitian/Nutritionist

Other treatment areas

  • Dietitian/ Nutritionist


  • Diploma in Dietetics , Delhi University , 1979
  • M.Sc. Food & Nutrition , Home Science Collage, Hyderabad , 1975
  • B.Sc. Home Science , SITE Collage, Madras , 1973

Languages spoken

  • English
  • Hindi

Professional Memberships

  • Indian Dietetic Association

Clinic Location

1679 Sector 15

Clinic of Dr. Madhu

Clinic's NameFees
Diet for Life (On Call)1,000
Get Help

Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Madhu Sharma

Diet for Life (On Call)

Diet for Life (On Call)

1679 Sector 15
₹ 1,000 at clinic
See all timings

Read what people are saying about Dt. Madhu Sharma

Question and Answers


Animesh Mishra

Male • 17 Year Old • Dec 04, 2017 • Durg

I am suffering from cough and cold since last two days and my blood pressure usually remains high than nomal i.e around around 145/80 or 140/80 I also want to loose weig more

Madhu Sharma

6 years ago

Hello. First of all you need to consult a doctor for your BP which is definitely high and needs treatment with medicines. Reduce your salt intake and other processed foo full answer


Pankaj Bhatnagar

male • 57 Year Old • Sep 28, 2017 • Indore

My vitamin D is 13.43 and vit b 12 is 243. I am diabetic m II, having Hb1ac 6.3. Please suggest medication.

Madhu Sharma

6 years ago

You need to take Vitsmin D supplement course and bleats for 6 months to normalise your levels. MGD3 60 K is the medicine available- You need to take it for 2 months at l full answer



Male • 30 Year Old • Sep 28, 2017 • Mumbai

Few days back I had deficiency of b12 doctor suggested me b12 tablets and I feel completely ok and my b12 reports are normal, but Dr. suggested me to take b12 medicines more

Madhu Sharma

6 years ago

Yes you can continue with B12 supplements for life since firstly you are a vegetarian with v little source of this vitamin and secondly many people may not be able to ab full answer



Female • 17 Year Old • Aug 19, 2017 • Ranchi

To loose my weight I want to skip rope will slipping harm my uterus if it will then what should I do to loose my weight or by what way I can skip so that it doesn't harm more

Madhu Sharma

6 years ago

Skipping will not harm your uterus in anyway. But you also need to follow a proper healthy diet with good proteins to lose weight.



Male • 21 Year Old • Aug 19, 2017 • Bangalore

Suggest me a natural body health tip to destroy my cholesterol. Can somebody suggest the home diet supplement.

Madhu Sharma

6 years ago

You can using chia seeds, flax seeds powder in your food like in curd or salad etc. Chia seeds have to be soaked in water for some time before using it. Have soluble fib full answer